Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
jeffporfirio1 said:
Thanks!
2 quick questions.
Does it vary from LVO to LVO ?
I've read in the Mexico thread (mostly spousal sponsorships) to some people refer to AOR2, what is that and does it apply to PGP?
Yes and no one knows by how much. Some are lucky with LVO and some are lucky with CPC Ottawa. Besides its completely out of our control.

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_MK_ said:
Yes and no one knows by how much. Some are lucky with LVO and some are lucky with CPC Ottawa. Besides its completely out of our control.
jeffporfirio1 said:
Thanks!
2 quick questions.
Does it vary from LVO to LVO ?
I've read in the Mexico thread (mostly spousal sponsorships) to some people refer to AOR2, what is that and does it apply to PGP?
Thank you so much. 6 months is not that bad.

Also as from my question what is this AOR2 ? do you know?
Again, thanks

tucosword

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Last June there was a flurry of activity from NDVO regarding PCC and RPRF requests and we all got excited. Since then silence...
Does anyone know or heard of an update as to what's going on?
It seems that other VO's are issuing landing papers but not New Delhi...
Can anyone else elaborate/vent/express their thoughts>?

highway52

Jan 26, 2016
tucosword said:
Last June there was a flurry of activity from NDVO regarding PCC and RPRF requests and we all got excited. Since then silence...
Does anyone know or heard of an update as to what's going on?
It seems that other VO's are issuing landing papers but not New Delhi...
Can anyone else elaborate/vent/express their thoughts>?
I submitted PCC & other documents at end of Aug 2016. CIC shows Medicals as passed. This was also back in Aug 2016. Review of submitted documents shows blank.There has been no communication from NVDO since then.

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
highway52 said:
I submitted PCC & other documents at end of Aug 2016. CIC shows Medicals as passed. This was also back in Aug 2016. Review of submitted documents shows blank.There has been no communication from NVDO since then.
Same boat.

canam3

Jan 4, 2016
Hi ..

Sorry in advance, I might be asking a popular question again ...

Where should we send the PCC? I have received the PCC request in my MyCIC account. Though there is an option to upload the PCC under MyCIC account but that also asks for the Validity Period for PCC which I do not know.

So, I was thinking to send it directly to CPP-Ottawa but not sure if there is any specific email ID which i can use to send that PCC.

Thanks!!

pkur

Mar 15, 2016
I also submitted PCC,IME and RPRF back in September 2016, Status shows: Medical Passed and Review Submitted Documents Blank, since then no any info. from NDVO. Rossei might have some idea ?

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hello Simp,

Their medical went well, my dad was sent for an ECG after the tests due to his BP being a little high and after 7 days the status of medical changed to passed on myCIC.
If your parents are hypertensive dont worry about it. they will pass their medicals.

The requested documents from London Visa office were mailed to the address which can be found on the letter received.

I also had the soft copies of the documents and I uploaded them to the MyCIC account. I did not email anything. Only mail the hard copies and uploaded the soft copies.

Also for schedule A, I used the most recent January 2017 form as both the forms online are IMM5669-E.

Hope this helps !

Simp said:
Hi Ztariq,

How did the medical go ? and if you emailed the forms to London visa office or sent by mail ? Which schedule A you finally ended up sending them ?

Thanks

S

Thank you

My mother is diabetic and hypertensive and father is hypertensive and there was no issue as my parents control as best as they can.
It could be a concern only if any of these diseases are not controlled and currently indicates systematic impact (i.e. organ damage etc.) that may result in higher treatment costs OR based on the medical profile they feel that in near future, if disease is uncontrolled, may result in organ failure and need extensive care or worst the organ transplantation.

Don't worry. As long as everything is under control limits, it should be fine.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply.

Did they get the medicals in Islamabad ? how long it takes for an appointment ? What is the usual time line to recieve passport request ?
Do you have a link to latest schedule A form.The one i found is dec 2012.

s

ztariq said:
Hello Simp,

Their medical went well, my dad was sent for an ECG after the tests due to his BP being a little high and after 7 days the status of medical changed to passed on myCIC.
If your parents are hypertensive dont worry about it. they will pass their medicals.

The requested documents from London Visa office were mailed to the address which can be found on the letter received.

I also had the soft copies of the documents and I uploaded them to the MyCIC account. I did not email anything. Only mail the hard copies and uploaded the soft copies.

Also for schedule A, I used the most recent January 2017 form as both the forms online are IMM5669-E.

Hope this helps !

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
iluvbaguio said:
Good day to all!!

To Rossie or All.

Both my parents and parents in-law got accepted and done their medical and pcc last January 2017. Submitted February 2017. As you all know here in Alberta there is an ongoing economic problems.. so lots of people have no work.. in-short their is no stable work for us. Me and my wife decided to sell are house (3-bedroom detached house) and thinking of buying a condo (cheaper house) for us (me, my wife and daughter) but I am worried about my parents application. Will CIC check us again before they request for passport stamp? If this is the case then I am thinking of renting a 3 bed house until our parents visa will be given to them..

I know it a bit complicated but m parent if they became PR here will stay to my sister here and may parents in-law will stay to my sister in-law here in Canada so it is okay for us to get a condo with 2 rooms only..

Please advise.. Thank you
Once the sponsorship eligibility stage has been completed, it's highly unlikely that CIC would check your income again. However, it's always safer to have s steady income source. Whether you live/own a house or a condo has nothing to do with parents' sponsorship. So, don't worry about it if you need to move.

BTW, you never updated your parents' app (iluvbaguio #1) in the SS if they've already done medical.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
jeffporfirio1 said:
Hey Rossei (or anyone else who might know)

Just a question about timelines of the Mexico LVO.
From your experience and knowledge on the forms you so kindly manage and update;
What would be an appropriate or expected time from when the application was transferred to the Mexico LVO to when police certificates or Medicals are requested.

My inlaws application was transferred on Jan 24th to the Mexico LVO, and just wondering what sort of timeline we are up against.
thanks
There are 5 cases in total including yours from 2016 SS whose applications were transferred to Mexico.

3 of them were transferred back in July, 2016 and they all got PR-In-Process status update from LVO in Jan, 2017, almost after 6 months. None of them received Medical/PCC requests yet.

The other one is in same boat as yours (file transferred in Jan/Feb of 2017).

So, it seems like Mexico is pretty slow in handling PGP cases.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
rizwanahmed said:
Hi All,

Question regarding Police Certificate. My Parents was here more than 6 month in 2013 and 2015. in that case I also need the Police Certificate from Canada?

Thanks
Not necessarily. The LVO would ask for it specifically if they require.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
canam3 said:
Hi ..

Sorry in advance, I might be asking a popular question again ...

Where should we send the PCC? I have received the PCC request in my MyCIC account. Though there is an option to upload the PCC under MyCIC account but that also asks for the Validity Period for PCC which I do not know.

So, I was thinking to send it directly to CPP-Ottawa but not sure if there is any specific email ID which i can use to send that PCC.

Thanks!!
First, send PCC to CPC-O using this email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

As a backup, you can upload PCC onto your MyCIC account. FYI, validity of PCC is usually 6 months. If you can't leave the field blank, insert a date of 6 months from the day the PCC was issued.

Hold on to the original paper-copy of the PCC in case CIC needs it in future.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rossei,

so is it valid for London visa office as well or specific to Ottawa ? And do they give you any receipt or form as a proof of medical done

Thanks

S

Rossei said:
First, send PCC to CPC-O using this email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

As a backup, you can upload PCC onto your MyCIC account. FYI, validity of PCC is usually 6 months. If you can't leave the field blank, insert a date of 6 months from the day the PCC was issued.

Hold on to the original paper-copy of the PCC in case CIC needs it in future.

Shravzs

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
HI All

How can we determine the PR - In process date. I just checked today and it shows In process instead of App received but we did not get any email. When i got the sponsorship eligibility email, i tried to link the application it did not work. Then recently I tried again and it got linked but i did not see the status as in process. Today when i checked it says in process, so how do we determine the date.