Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
There are 5 cases in total including yours from 2016 SS whose applications were transferred to Mexico.

3 of them were transferred back in July, 2016 and they all got PR-In-Process status update from LVO in Jan, 2017, almost after 6 months. None of them received Medical/PCC requests yet.

The other one is in same boat as yours (file transferred in Jan/Feb of 2017).

So, it seems like Mexico is pretty slow in handling PGP cases.
Thanks Rossei
It does seem slow compared to other LVOs.
Our application got tranferred Jan 24, MyCiC shows in process but thats it.
I guess its a waiting game.
Again thanks

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi Simp,

No their medical was done in Lahore.
They called the IOM number and got the appointment after 7 days. I hope your parents already have booked their appointment by now. For the appointment it can take couple of hours upto almost a day if they require additional tests the same day.
I have no idea whats the timeline to receive Passport request. I'm thinking 4 to 6 months after your submit your police certificate, RPRF and any documents requested by LVO.
Also, after doing medicals you should check your MyCIC account after 7 to 10 days you will have the proof that medicals have been received online. IOM doesnt give you any receipt or any proof of medical.
For documents, same thing wait after mailing the documents and uploading the documents, after few days you will see a status of Additional Documents submitted.

You can download the latest IMM5669 from below link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/sponsor-parents.asp

Simp said:
Thanks for the reply.

Did they get the medicals in Islamabad ? how long it takes for an appointment ? What is the usual time line to recieve passport request ?
Do you have a link to latest schedule A form.The one i found is dec 2012.

s

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi Simp,

I am sure your letter says to send "Original Police Clearance Certificate" and IMM5669 Form bearing Original Signature which means your parents have to mail the original documents to London Visa Office.
You can still upload the soft copies as a backup, but make sure your parents mail the original documents to London Visa office.
I would suggest that you read the letter again to see what they have asked. If they have asked for original PCC and IMM5669 Form bearing original signature then you have to mail the docs.
Also you have to pay RPRF fee and email the receipt to your parents so that they can print it and attach it with other documents when they will mail them.

Simp said:
Hi Rossei,

so is it valid for London visa office as well or specific to Ottawa ? And do they give you any receipt or form as a proof of medical done

Thanks

S

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Simp said:
Hi Rossei,

so is it valid for London visa office as well or specific to Ottawa ? And do they give you any receipt or form as a proof of medical done

Thanks

S
That email address is exclusive to CPC-O. You will need to send PCC to your specific LVO. Except Ottawa, most LVO's prefer to receive regular mail/courier for client documents.

When you do medical with a panel physician (PP), s/he may give you a medical confirmation page. If not, you can ask for it. You can send a copy of this confirmation to your LVO along with PCC & other documents. This is not mandatory but just for the peace of mind that you obliged to the CIC deadline. CIC will wait for PP to upload/send full medical report. You can ask your PP to notify you once s/he sends the report.

Once RMO (CIC) accepts and passes the medical report; you won't get an official confirmation. Instead either/both can happen:
1) MyCIC will show "medical passed"
2) E-Cas will show "medical received on xx/xx/xx date"

Elumboy

Jan 24, 2017
ztariq said:
Hi,

While linking your application try removing your kids count and use 3 for your case.

Regards,
This worked for me.

"1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Parent)
2. Application Number(including the F) and Family Name(PA's last name).
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application
7. The number of members in the application (3) Myself, my wife and PA(mother) I have two young kids under 18 years, I did not include them"

LCanada

Nov 29, 2016
Hi Rossei and all - do you have any idea on how long it usually takes for the Brazil LVO to ask documentation? Our file was transferred more than 8 months ago to Brazil and the status is "In Process". Please let me know what to expect based on your experience. Thanks. :-X

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hi Guys, can I (sponsor) open my own MyCIC account and link my mom's application (principle applicant) to my account? So far, there is no luck to find my mom's application in data base! So frustrated!

So far all correspondence goes to my email. If I successfully link the application to MyCIC account, there will be no email communication any more? Updates only shows in MyCIC and I need to check it frequently?

flyboymtl

Dec 1, 2016
Hi All! Are there any Quebec applicants which are assigned to Vienna Office? Has anybody heard anything? We got CSQs in August 2016, SA approval in June 2016 but havent heard since from Vienna?

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Rossei said:
Once the sponsorship eligibility stage has been completed, it's highly unlikely that CIC would check your income again. However, it's always safer to have s steady income source. Whether you live/own a house or a condo has nothing to do with parents' sponsorship. So, don't worry about it if you need to move.

BTW, you never updated your parents' app (iluvbaguio #1) in the SS if they've already done medical.
Hi Rossie,

Pardon for not updating the spreadsheet as I cannot add anything on it.. Can you update it for me.. Here's my updated info. Parents MCC/PCC request dated 12 December 2016 and submitted 29 January 2017. My Parents in-law MCC/PCC request dated 12 February 2017 and pending for submission. All Ottawa CIC

Thanks Rossie..

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you.That is right i read it but thought to send as back up.

Kepp us updated about passport request.

All the best

Thanks

S

ztariq said:
Hi Simp,

I am sure your letter says to send "Original Police Clearance Certificate" and IMM5669 Form bearing Original Signature which means your parents have to mail the original documents to London Visa Office.
You can still upload the soft copies as a backup, but make sure your parents mail the original documents to London Visa office.
I would suggest that you read the letter again to see what they have asked. If they have asked for original PCC and IMM5669 Form bearing original signature then you have to mail the docs.
Also you have to pay RPRF fee and email the receipt to your parents so that they can print it and attach it with other documents when they will mail them.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks

Rossei said:
That email address is exclusive to CPC-O. You will need to send PCC to your specific LVO. Except Ottawa, most LVO's prefer to receive regular mail/courier for client documents.

When you do medical with a panel physician (PP), s/he may give you a medical confirmation page. If not, you can ask for it. You can send a copy of this confirmation to your LVO along with PCC & other documents. This is not mandatory but just for the peace of mind that you obliged to the CIC deadline. CIC will wait for PP to upload/send full medical report. You can ask your PP to notify you once s/he sends the report.

Once RMO (CIC) accepts and passes the medical report; you won't get an official confirmation. Instead either/both can happen:
1) MyCIC will show "medical passed"
2) E-Cas will show "medical received on xx/xx/xx date"

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
LCanada said:
Hi Rossei and all - do you have any idea on how long it usually takes for the Brazil LVO to ask documentation? Our file was transferred more than 8 months ago to Brazil and the status is "In Process". Please let me know what to expect based on your experience. Thanks. :-X
Unfortunately, there aren't many examples for LVO-Brazil. Not sure if you're in our spreadsheet, but there is 1 from 2014, none from 2015 and 2 from 2016 batch.

User PGP File Transf'd IME/PCC PPR
Year to Brazil Req Date Date
Bmramon 2014 14-Mar-2016 21-Nov-2016 13-Jan-2017
Mesohilo 2016 29-Jun-2016 2-Aug-2016 Not yet
kclau 2016 4-Jul-2016 Not yet Not yet

Hope it helps.

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Rossei said:
Unfortunately, there aren't many examples for LVO-Brazil. Not sure if you're in our spreadsheet, but there is 1 from 2014, none from 2015 and 2 from 2016 batch.

User PGP File Transf'd IME/PCC PPR
Year to Brazil Req Date Date
Bmramon 2014 14-Mar-2016 21-Nov-2016 13-Jan-2017
Mesohilo 2016 29-Jun-2016 2-Aug-2016 Not yet
kclau 2016 4-Jul-2016 Not yet Not yet

Hope it helps.
Hey Rossei,

What is your impression of 2014 and 2015 applicants? Are most of the applications almost complete. From the spreadsheet, it seems it is 50/50. Is it because a lot of them never updated the spreadsheet or are there really so many still waiting.
We saw a bunch of 2016 applicants from last year who already have PPR/visa somehow. It is so difficult to figure out how CIC is prioritizing one application over another.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
_MK_ said:
Hey Rossei,

What is your impression of 2014 and 2015 applicants? Are most of the applications almost complete. From the spreadsheet, it seems it is 50/50. Is it because a lot of them never updated the spreadsheet or are there really so many still waiting.
We saw a bunch of 2016 applicants from last year who already have PPR/visa somehow. It is so difficult to figure out how CIC is prioritizing one application over another.
It's really hard to say. Since I roam around all 2014, 2015 & 2016 threads quite frequently, I can certainly say that users the most active in this thread. I also believe that 2014 and 2015 don't represent true statistics. However, I know people from each of them that are still waiting for SA.

2015 is by far the most disappointing one. There are 86 users whose CC got charged and/or received 1st AOR but never updated the SS after that. I don't see most of them in the forum either. There are 22 more who received SA 6 - 8 months ago; but never updated after that. There are apprx. 50 more who got IME/PCC request almost 6 - 9 months ago and never updated the SS. There you go, almost 150 irregular users. 20 - 50% of them might have got PPR by now. Who knows?

2014 thread is little different as I made the SS long after they submitted their app. Some of them don't even know/ don't care about the SS. Some only show up in the forum when they hear something from CIC, they ask questions, get their answer and run away. But there are people who are still active and waiting for further processing.

If you look at the Chart I made in 2015 SS; it gives you a trend of application update year-by-year. Although the bars don't reflect true numbers; the trend somehow makes sense.