+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
It's always safer to mail the requested docs when the LVO doesn't specify means of sending docs. However, you should make both soft and hard copies of all docs you send out in case you need to email them/upload onto MyCIC later. People whose LVO is London will be able to shed more light on this.
You, as a sponsor, can pay RPRF on your parents' behalf using CIC's online payment service with your credit/debit cards. You would however require an online account to use CIC's payment service. After payment, you will need to save and print the RPRF Receipt. Attach this page with all other requested docs (Receipt number normally looks like this: Rxxxxxxxxx).

Here is the link: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8

Tahnk you so much Rossei.

vibsharma

Feb 27, 2017
thecoolguysam said:
For the people who's local visa office is NEW DELHI, did you guys receive IME, RPRF, PCC, Passport request via email or via post?
No, DO you know of any who have received the Passport request yet from the New Delhi office?

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
For the people who's local visa office is NEW DELHI, did you guys receive IME, RPRF, PCC, Passport request via email or via postal mail?
We have linked the account to my cic account.
I received the IME, RPRF, PCC through email.

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hi guys, I got this update today on CIC website "We sent you correspondence on February 16, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." But the thing is I never received anything through my Email (so far all correspondence are through email). It's already past ten days and my mom is coming to Canada in two weeks. I am just worried that she won't have enough time to submit the required document within time limit. She did medical exam and sent in the result with criminal check at home country along with other required document in July 2016. What other documents can be required now at this stage and what I should do now? I am so worried and any advice will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
r3su1 said:
Hi guys, I got this update today on CIC website "We sent you correspondence on February 16, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." But the thing is I never received anything through my Email (so far all correspondence are through email). It's already past ten days and my mom is coming to Canada in two weeks. I am just worried that she won't have enough time to submit the required document within time limit. She did medical exam and sent in the result with criminal check at home country along with other required document in July 2016. What other documents can be required now at this stage and what I should do now? I am so worried and any advice will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
are you serious? hope you are not joking?
do you think people from forum can say about the docs what those officers are asking for?
or those officers are doing part time job here?

please call the CIC customer service AND email them back for more information...
none of us, here can say what they CIC has asked...

i know you are panic-ing but that does not help, take a long breath and call the CIC.

note: if you have already called then if its not clear, call them back and then post the solution here for others.
i am not trying to be hard or rude, but who can give 100% answer than CIC

gloryvc

Jan 8, 2016
Hi,
I did medical in first week of Feb. My LVO is Ottawa. Today i got email from Delhi to do further test. Confused

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Rossei (or anyone else who might know)

Just a question about timelines of the Mexico LVO.
From your experience and knowledge on the forms you so kindly manage and update;
What would be an appropriate or expected time from when the application was transferred to the Mexico LVO to when police certificates or Medicals are requested.

My inlaws application was transferred on Jan 24th to the Mexico LVO, and just wondering what sort of timeline we are up against.
thanks

rg1234

Jan 24, 2014
Pamma97 said:
I had mine reasssed for 2013 & 2014 but i included that with my original application. I don't think you have included in the original application. But if you were already eligible why you need to re-submit it unless they ask?
Thanks Pamma...Actually it was reassed just few days ago which means after I submitted my application on Jan 5 (10:01). I am not sure if this could be holding mine SA approval.

Please suggest.

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
jeffporfirio1 said:

From your experience and knowledge on the forms you so kindly manage and update;
What would be an appropriate or expected time from when the application was transferred to the Mexico LVO to when police certificates or Medicals are requested.

My inlaws application was transferred on Jan 24th to the Mexico LVO, and just wondering what sort of timeline we are up against.
thanks
It is about 6 months from medical/police request. You are looking at later this year if you fall within this year's quota or first half of next year.

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
r3su1 said:
Just call CIC and ask if they need any documentation! There is nothing to panic about!

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gloryvc said:
Hi,
I did medical in first week of Feb. My LVO is Ottawa. Today i got email from Delhi to do further test. Confused
Confused for what?
In my case after 15 days of medical, they call us to do some additional test and then one more again after five months.
Now everything's fine.. :D

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Good day to all!!

To Rossie or All.

Both my parents and parents in-law got accepted and done their medical and pcc last January 2017. Submitted February 2017. As you all know here in Alberta there is an ongoing economic problems.. so lots of people have no work.. in-short their is no stable work for us. Me and my wife decided to sell are house (3-bedroom detached house) and thinking of buying a condo (cheaper house) for us (me, my wife and daughter) but I am worried about my parents application. Will CIC check us again before they request for passport stamp? If this is the case then I am thinking of renting a 3 bed house until our parents visa will be given to them..

I know it a bit complicated but m parent if they became PR here will stay to my sister here and may parents in-law will stay to my sister in-law here in Canada so it is okay for us to get a condo with 2 rooms only..

Please advise.. Thank you

rizwanahmed

Aug 28, 2012
Hi All,

Question regarding Police Certificate. My Parents was here more than 6 month in 2013 and 2015. in that case I also need the Police Certificate from Canada?

Thanks

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeffporfirio1 said:

thanks
_MK_ said:
It is about 6 months from medical/police request. You are looking at later this year if you fall within this year's quota or first half of next year.

Thanks!
2 quick questions.
Does it vary from LVO to LVO ?
I've read in the Mexico thread (mostly spousal sponsorships) to some people refer to AOR2, what is that and does it apply to PGP?