Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

KitsuneDream

Jan 24, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 App Received..: 21-05-2014 CC Charged....: 04-09-2014 PER Received: 09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
16-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
victoria345 said:
Hi, I have to send the police certificate by email.
Any guidance to write covering email to submit documents?
File number as subject line of email. The body needs the following info:

Surname and Given Names:
Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
UCI/Client ID Number:
Category of Immigration (Family Class, FSW, Temporary Resident, CEC, etc):

Hope that helps. :)

hogujak

Dec 18, 2015
KitsuneDream said:

Surname and Given Names:
UCI/Client ID Number:

According to the email that I got from ottawa visa office, they ask me to directly reply to the email and put my application# in the title. Where did it say to include date of birth and other information?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
hogujak said:
Just quick question for medical.

My parents did medical test today and the doctor told them to send IME# to the visa office.

But according to the email that I got from visa office, I don't need to do that.

Could somebody confirm this for me please?

Thank you.
There is no harm in sending the Medical Confirmation Info Page (if your doctor provided so) or IME#.

hogujak said:
According to the email that I got from ottawa visa office, they ask me to directly reply to the email and put my application# in the title. Where did it say to include date of birth and other information?
For most communication with CIC, one need to mention the following (again more info is better here to locate the application):

• Full name,
  • Date of birth,
  • Country of birth,
  • Application Number (if known), and
  • Relative’s Client ID Number (UCI) (if known).

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/pgp-apply-after.asp

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
EFAHIM said:
Hello Guys,
Application received Jan4,2016 by Purolator 9:43 batch signed by Tammy, Got first letter in May. Second letter June and application moved to the Ottawa office for processing. Since then no update. online status is same or no email received. Kind of worried. I guess most of the applicants got medical and police verification already? Please let me know if anyone else in the same boat.

Thanks,
Fahim
According to 2016 Timeline spreadsheet,

Out of total 389 applications (that made to 10,000 cap), 258 got Sponsorship Approval (SA) and/or their File Transferred to LVO and among them, 178 received Medical/PCC/RPRF requests.

So, there are people still waiting for SA/ File Transfer let alone medical/PCC requests.

kuruvillaaslp

Mar 10, 2014
I'm a Canadian Permanent resident (PR), since Nov 2014. My mother got her multiple entry visitor visa to Canada for 10 years in 2015. It's her second visit to Canada since then. She is leaving back to India coming week (March 2nd 2017). Now i want her to stay with us for longer duration than 6 months. So which is the best option for her ? To apply super-visa from India or come back as a visitor to Canada and apply for Super-visa from/within Canada on her next visit ? Kindly advise.

I want to Sponsor her for PR but when i did a research I could found out that, i have to submit my three years, Notice of assessment (NOA). I got my NOA for 2014 but no income, as i didn't work that year. I have my 2015 NOA and soon receive my 2016 NOA. My income is good for the last two years. I mean i'm eligible to sponsor her based on my financial eligibility. Now when can i start her Permanent resident application ?

Is there anyway to submit the application in Canada or we have to do it from India itself ?

Thanks in advance for all your comments and advice.....
God bless !

victoria345

Jul 11, 2016
KitsuneDream said:

Surname and Given Names:
UCI/Client ID Number:

Thank you so much for info.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
kuruvillaaslp said:
I'm a Canadian Permanent resident (PR), since Nov 2014. My mother got her multiple entry visitor visa to Canada for 10 years in 2015. It's her second visit to Canada since then. She is leaving back to India coming week (March 2nd 2017). Now i want her to stay with us for longer duration than 6 months. So which is the best option for her ? To apply super-visa from India or come back as a visitor to Canada and apply for Super-visa from/within Canada on her next visit ? Kindly advise.

I want to Sponsor her for PR but when i did a research I could found out that, i have to submit my three years, Notice of assessment (NOA). I got my NOA for 2014 but no income, as i didn't work that year. I have my 2015 NOA and soon receive my 2016 NOA. My income is good for the last two years. I mean i'm eligible to sponsor her based on my financial eligibility. Now when can i start her Permanent resident application ?

Is there anyway to submit the application in Canada or we have to do it from India itself ?

Thanks in advance for all your comments and advice.....
God bless !
Wow! You copied-pasted same thing in 10 different threads.

Anyway, you could have applied to extend her stay in Canada. And if you meet all requirements of Super Visa and provide necessary docs for it, your mom might have been given 2-year stay permit. Unfortunately, you can't apply for any visit visa within Canada unless you're on study/work permit.

Re: sponsoring for immigration, one needs to meet income requirements for last 3 taxation years. When you say "I mean i'm eligible to sponsor her based on my financial eligibility", actually you aren't. Based on current criteria, you will be eligible to apply in 2019 when you have 2015, 2016 & 2017 NOA for your full family size. The most recent year (2018) normally doesn't count as CIC doesn't update the income requirement list that quick and many also won't have NOA ready by the time application quota fills out.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone ,

So my parents received an email finally for the RPRF , medical , police certificate and updated schedule A this morning.

File was with London office and recieved SA in June.

They asked to send the documents to London visa office so if has to be my mail or is there a way to send via email or attachment from my account ?

And how could i submit RPRF ?

Thanks

S

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miryazdan said:
I have the exact same question. In my opinion we shoudl use the new form.
Hi Ztariq,

Did you figure out which form to send ? And how id medical go ? what things they ask ?

Thanks

S

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ztariq,

How did the medical go ? and if you emailed the forms to London visa office or sent by mail ? Which schedule A you finally ended up sending them ?

Thanks

S

Thank you

My mother is diabetic and hypertensive and father is hypertensive and there was no issue as my parents control as best as they can.
It could be a concern only if any of these diseases are not controlled and currently indicates systematic impact (i.e. organ damage etc.) that may result in higher treatment costs OR based on the medical profile they feel that in near future, if disease is uncontrolled, may result in organ failure and need extensive care or worst the organ transplantation.

Don't worry. As long as everything is under control limits, it should be fine.

[/quote]

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Simp said:
Hi everyone ,

So my parents received an email finally for the RPRF , medical , police certificate and updated schedule A this morning.

File was with London office and recieved SA in June.

They asked to send the documents to London visa office so if has to be my mail or is there a way to send via email or attachment from my account?
It's always safer to mail the requested docs when the LVO doesn't specify means of sending docs. However, you should make both soft and hard copies of all docs you send out in case you need to email them/upload onto MyCIC later. People whose LVO is London will be able to shed more light on this.

And how could i submit RPRF?
You, as a sponsor, can pay RPRF on your parents' behalf using CIC's online payment service with your credit/debit cards. You would however require an online account to use CIC's payment service. After payment, you will need to save and print the RPRF Receipt. Attach this page with all other requested docs (Receipt number normally looks like this: Rxxxxxxxxx).

Here is the link: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8

EFAHIM

Dec 6, 2014
Rossei said:
According to 2016 Timeline spreadsheet,

Out of total 389 applications (that made to 10,000 cap), 258 got Sponsorship Approval (SA) and/or their File Transferred to LVO and among them, 178 received Medical/PCC/RPRF requests.

So, there are people still waiting for SA/ File Transfer let alone medical/PCC requests.
Thank you Rossei, I have received Medical/PCC/RPRF request same day I had posted this :) . I was just wondering usually how long it takes (approx. on average) to get the passport request to get the visa to enter Canada after the medical exam (if they passed). My Mother has diabetes and controlled hypertension. My father has controlled hypertension too.
Usually how much time frame they allowed to get into Canada after a visa issued? Thank you in advance.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
EFAHIM said:
Thank you Rossei, I have received Medical/PCC/RPRF request same day I had posted this :).
Good to hear that.

I was just wondering usually how long it takes (approx. on average) to get the passport request to get the visa to enter Canada after the medical exam (if they passed). My Mother has diabetes and controlled hypertension. My father has controlled hypertension too.
Usually how much time frame they allowed to get into Canada after a visa issued? Thank you in advance.
It really depends on when you submit requested docs and your specific LVO. The average time from Medical Received by LVO to PPR is around 45 days based on only 32 data.

For a clearer picture, you can visit 2016 PGP Timeline SS.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
For the people who's local visa office is NEW DELHI, did you guys receive IME, RPRF, PCC, Passport request via email or via postal mail?
We have linked the account to my cic account.