AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Rossei said:
The bold section is not true. CIC isn't that dumb.

If your family size increases during processing (after application submission), then CIC may ask for latest NOA to see if you still meet the income requirements for increased family size. They wouldn't reject you as a sponsor if you didn't meet MNI from the initially submitted NOA for the newly increased family.
Yes, i truly agree, i missed the 'not' here --> "NOT" for all the years from 2012

rg1234

Jan 24, 2014
Looks like many getting Medical, RPRF.....and some got PPR.

I am the one still waiting for Sponsorship approval

Ksana

Jan 21, 2016
Hi guys,

Are there any applications who're sponsoring parents from Moscow, Russia?

My parents had their medical exams done beginning of November. PCCs sent to CIC November 14.

As of today's date, the online status indicates "medical results have been received / PCC information requested Oct 19".

Calling the CIC office has proven an impossible task. So far, I've dealt with 3 or 4 agents, 2 out of which refused to give any update as "they're still working on 2014 applications", and the other had asked for a Use of a Representative form without which they won't release any information to the sponsor. The UOR forms have since been sent to them, however, the system hasn't been updated, so it's completely useless.

My question is if anyone has heard back from CIC after med exams completion and PCC submission.

Thanks a lot.

Noui

Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
CSQ_23-06-2016, Submitted Oct. 2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Request
23-06-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
myYahoo said:
Visa Stamping can be done anywhere in the world where you are present.
Ok. Thank you

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Ksana said:
Hi guys,

Are there any applications who're sponsoring parents from Moscow, Russia?

My parents had their medical exams done beginning of November. PCCs sent to CIC November 14.

As of today's date, the online status indicates "medical results have been received / PCC information requested Oct 19".

Calling the CIC office has proven an impossible task. So far, I've dealt with 3 or 4 agents, 2 out of which refused to give any update as "they're still working on 2014 applications", and the other had asked for a Use of a Representative form without which they won't release any information to the sponsor. The UOR forms have since been sent to them, however, the system hasn't been updated, so it's completely useless.

My question is if anyone has heard back from CIC after med exams completion and PCC submission.

Thanks a lot.
Same here, Ksana. SPb here. Sent medical exams/police certificates in the beginning of November and nothing since then.

grange

Jul 19, 2016
My parents got their medical tests done at Sadhu Vasvani Medical Centre in New Delhi recently. A day after the tests the status on MyCIC for medicals changed to Review In Progress. This was 3 weeks ago. The status has not changed since.

But today my parents got a call from a nurse from Sadhu Vasvani Medical Centre asking if they had seen any doctor regarding a result of one of the tests they had conducted(related to kidney). She did not give any reason for the call.
Does this mean that CIC is asking them for any additional tests? I have not got any communication from CIC.

Senior

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 30, 2012
hey guys,

QQ - so my parents received their medical requests along with police certificate and RPRF fees request.

They have also asked for sponsor's proof of permanent residency. Does that mean they need my PR copy again? I am confused because I had already submitted this with original application, so I just wanna confirm if that's indeed what they need, and not anything else (like income proof, etc).

here is the exact text: "Please have your sponsor provide updated proof of their current permanent residency in Canada"

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated!

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
grange said:
My parents got their medical tests done at Sadhu Vasvani Medical Centre in New Delhi recently. A day after the tests the status on MyCIC for medicals changed to Review In Progress. This was 3 weeks ago. The status has not changed since.

But today my parents got a call from a nurse from Sadhu Vasvani Medical Centre asking if they had seen any doctor regarding a result of one of the tests they had conducted(related to kidney). She did not give any reason for the call.
Does this mean that CIC is asking them for any additional tests? I have not got any communication from CIC.
You or your parents will not get any communication from IRCC regarding additional tests. The RMO will contact your panel physician for any additional tests –if required.

I would call back the medical centre and ask for details: check if your parents must see a physician regarding that test AND if any additional tests are required.

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
2 june and got RPRF same day
Interview........
June 18 status changed to medical recieved
Passport Req..
June 19, status changed to decision made JUNE 20
LANDED..........
July 6
Hi guys ,, pls help

I m applying in 2017 for pgp program
My question is my parents applied for their marriage ceritificate
But due to some governments events in my city, they are not able
To get it on time ,, officer says they will provide it by 15-16 December
So I was thinking is it ok if we provide an affidavit of marriage certificate
Instead of original certificate ,, would that be acceptable

Pls help seniors

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
ajcanada said:
Hi guys ,, pls help

I m applying in 2017 for pgp program
My question is my parents applied for their marriage ceritificate
But due to some governments events in my city, they are not able
To get it on time ,, officer says they will provide it by 15-16 December
So I was thinking is it ok if we provide an affidavit of marriage certificate
Instead of original certificate ,, would that be acceptable

Pls help seniors
yes we provided marriage affidavet for 2016...it was accepted no question asked...parents already landed..

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
2 june and got RPRF same day
Interview........
June 18 status changed to medical recieved
Passport Req..
June 19, status changed to decision made JUNE 20
LANDED..........
July 6
Amarpreetd said:
yes we provided marriage affidavet for 2016...it was accepted no question asked...parents already landed..
Thanks for ur reply,,, Amar

ElenaRu

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
proulx said:
hi elenaru, you are not alone. i got letter from cic asking request for my mom's CSQ...i just received CSQ approval last tuesday, after almost 3 months of waiting. hoping for medical, police clearance and passport request soon.

-proulx-
:-* :-* :-*