File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Rossei said:
I don't think so.

PPR is issued when a final decision has been made/ application is approved. CIC checks income during the first stage (Sponsorship Eligibility). When the file is forwarded to LVO for 2nd stage (PR Processing), they don't bother much about meeting income requirements unless you notify them of family size increase.

In the PPR correspondence, they ask for this info mainly because they want to make sure whom they will be giving PR Visa finally. It's unlikely they would re-visit income requirements after an application has been approved.
in that case, we dont need to maintain the income for 2016, as my parents are done with RPRF, Medicals and PCC.
what do you say?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
kilamans said:
in that case, we dont need to maintain the income for 2016, as my parents are done with RPRF, Medicals and PCC.
what do you say?
You don't need to, but to be safe, you should.

Noui

Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
CSQ_23-06-2016, Submitted Oct. 2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Request
23-06-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
Rossei said:
Yes, I've already transferred those data into Timeline.

BTW, how come your CC was charged later (21-Jul) than you were approved as a sponsor? Shouldn't it be 21-Jan-2016?
According to CIC website:
"The RPRF is the only fee that you don’t need to include with your sponsorship application. If you don’t include it, you will be asked to pay it later."

That's what I had chosen. I did the paiement of the RPRF online July 21st 2016.

In the Timeline, I can put the RPRF paiement date only under the column F in stage 1. I don't find where to put this information in stage 3, there is only "IME/PCC/RPRF Req Date" not RPRF paiement date. So,...
For Quebec residents, we have 2 SA's: 1- Eligibilty from CIC (June 13th), 2- Quebec sponsorship acceptance (Oct. 07th).

So, I Paid the RPRF after SA by CIC, and I applied for the Quebec sponsorship acceptance in July 2016. Once accepted, my Mom received her CSQ (Quebec certificate of selection) in Oct 2016.

Sorry for the confusion

brobinb

Feb 1, 2016
Hi all, a quick question.

Received the email from CIC asked for Police Certificate for my parents on Oct 13. So got those certs and paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online. After that, sent receipt and the Police cert to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca.

Well, yesterday, looked at the same email and noticed need to send the Police cert to a different email - CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca WITHIN 45 days!!! Wow, so sent it again which is 1 day overdue! Still receive response from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca asks for UCI, name, birthday and such. Application status online still shows In Progress.

So wondering anything else I can do? As do not want them to make any negative decision on my parents application.

Regards,

Robin

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
brobinb said:
Hi all, a quick question.

Received the email from CIC asked for Police Certificate for my parents on Oct 13. So got those certs and paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online. After that, sent receipt and the Police cert to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca.

Well, yesterday, looked at the same email and noticed need to send the Police cert to a different email - CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca WITHIN 45 days!!! Wow, so sent it again which is 1 day overdue! Still receive response from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca asks for UCI, name, birthday and such. Application status online still shows In Progress.

So wondering anything else I can do? As do not want them to make any negative decision on my parents application.

Regards,

Robin
call the call center and ask them, that you have sent it to the right ones again but just by 1 day late...
they should be able to see whether it is attached to your profile or no

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Noui said:
Hi ElenaRu

Yes, all the requested 5 documents (PRF, PCC, CSQ, Travels, eMedical) are asked in the same received email from LVO in Paris on June 23rd, 2016.
Application for CSQ July 22nd, 2016. CSQ delivred and transferred to LVO Oct 07th, 2016
The other documents were transferred in July 2016 as well as the PRF
im from Quebec as well and i received CSQ request first and the when i submitted it i received request for medical and pcc. pcc request was by email and medical request was through mycic

just make sure your application is linked and check if there is any pending messages

ElenaRu

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Thanks a lot! I`ve got only CSQ request... :'(

Noui said:
Hi ElenaRu

Yes, all the requested 5 documents (PRF, PCC, CSQ, Travels, eMedical) are asked in the same received email from LVO in Paris on June 23rd, 2016.
Application for CSQ July 22nd, 2016. CSQ delivred and transferred to LVO Oct 07th, 2016
The other documents were transferred in July 2016 as well as the PRF

ElenaRu

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Thanks a lot!! Such a relief!

I havent connet to mycic yet. Tried to link sponsorship application to existent mycic account (used for visitor visa), failed. So I hope anything I should get I will get via e-mail. But will try to link again.

random hero said:
im from Quebec as well and i received CSQ request first and the when i submitted it i received request for medical and pcc. pcc request was by email and medical request was through mycic

just make sure your application is linked and check if there is any pending messages

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
ElenaRu said:
Thanks a lot!! Such a relief!

I havent connet to mycic yet. Tried to link sponsorship application to existent mycic account (used for visitor visa), failed. So I hope anything I should get I will get via e-mail. But will try to link again.
what is your LVO?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Noui said:
According to CIC website:
"The RPRF is the only fee that you don’t need to include with your sponsorship application. If you don’t include it, you will be asked to pay it later."

That's what I had chosen. I did the paiement of the RPRF online July 21st 2016.

In the Timeline, I can put the RPRF paiement date only under the column F in stage 1. I don't find where to put this information in stage 3, there is only "IME/PCC/RPRF Req Date" not RPRF paiement date. So,...
For Quebec residents, we have 2 SA's: 1- Eligibilty from CIC (June 13th), 2- Quebec sponsorship acceptance (Oct. 07th).

So, I Paid the RPRF after SA by CIC, and I applied for the Quebec sponsorship acceptance in July 2016. Once accepted, my Mom received her CSQ (Quebec certificate of selection) in Oct 2016.

Sorry for the confusion
Column 'F', Payment Charge Date, refers to when your initial payment to CPC-M was charged right after application submission. This has nothing to do with RPRF. The first 5000 had seen their credit card being charged in January and the last 5000 had their time in March.

Jan 5, 2016
guys may I ask, normally what will the CIC do for background check? my parents' case just started background check, my mom heard from someone that cic will ask her about my information, like when I first come to Canada, my marriage and work status etc, does CIC really call and ask these questions?

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
242088 said:
guys may I ask, normally what will the CIC do for background check? my parents' case just started background check, my mom heard from someone that cic will ask her about my information, like when I first come to Canada, my marriage and work status etc, does CIC really call and ask these questions?
no they don't.......she won't receive any call from cic fir back ground check......its done by another agency .....PPR is on way anytime.......

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
242088 said:
Background Check is primarily done on the sponsored persons and their dependents, not the sponsor. CIC won't call your mom to verify your info. If they need to do it (which is unlikely at PR processing stage); they can do it within Canada by contacting local police, RCMP, CBSA, CSIS etc.

Few things that CIC would normally verify during Background Check on PR Applicants:
  • Name check with various database
  • Travel history
  • Personal history (work, live, travel)
  • Police clearance report
  • Criminal history (breaking laws, ongoing investigation etc.)

During the check. the following things may trigger red flags and thus prolong the processing:
  • Any name match with certain blacklisted individual from various database
  • Frequent travel & prolonged stay in 'certain' countries
  • Past working in law-enforcement agencies
  • Any involvement in 'certain' organizations
  • Any violation/deportation in admission to other countries
  • Found guilty on crime/violation of any law

qorax explained it well in his thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

flyboymtl

Dec 1, 2016
Hello all!

I just joined the forum. I've been reading it for some time now and I have few questions, here is our situation:

-Applied on Jan 4th
-Received email from CIC on Feb 1st confirming application,
-Received email from CIC on June 24 stating file transfer to VIENNA and requesting evaluation by Quebec (we are from Montreal)
-Application for parents CSQ submitted in July
-CSQs from Quebec received on 15th of August (issued on 8h) and my understanding of the letter is that decision has been already transferred to Vienna and that we dont need to do anything else unless asked.
-Managed to link application in MyCIC after numerous attempts on November 21st

Status just says under review......no req for medicals or police certificates.....getting frustrated

Does anyone have any experience with Vienna and timeline estimates? Do we need to submit copies of CSQs (and how???) wothout Vienna office requesting them?

Regards to all! Best of luck!