14-02-2012
Med's Request
August 13, 2013
Med's Done....
August 15, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
21-08-2013 (got the passport back on Aug 30, 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
LANDED..........
03-09-2013 @ Rainbow bridge...
blurryface236 said:
On July 02 Recived a letter in Mail from CIC with SA approval and my file was apparently sent to New delhi for further processing

Today received a Similar email from CIC for SA approval but visa office they mentioned was CPC-Ottawa

My mom is currently living with me in Canada

What does it mean?

Has anyone else received two SA approvals for the same person with different visa offices ?

Hello,

I have also received the similar email. The original SA approval was sent through snail mail in June indicating that file has been transferred to NDVO. Never heard anything from NDVO (that makes sense now). Today I received an email indicating that the original communication was having an error,now corrected and file is transferred to Ottawa. My mom is in India. She has a super visa but never came here. I'm not sure whether this was the trigger to transfer the file to Ottawa.

Regards,
Saur

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Rossei said:
Very recently, CIC has enabled PGP application to link with online account (MyCIC account). I've successfully linked my mom's app with her account last week. There is no harm in doing so. It's just an alternative of E-Cas.
Thank you for your information.

Asor

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ac9837 said:
I received similar comms today in email (cpcm-extcom@cic.gc.ca). they mentioned "due to system error , information in the last SA letter was incorrect. we are sending revised letter."
Now new SA has CPC-Ottawa.

i am wondering if the email address is legitimate and i hope new SA needs to be sent to MIDI as i am in Quebec for my parents CSQ.

blurryface236 - Did you got any doc/Medical request etc after SA approval?

thanks
Hi,

I received the same Email saying that my application is sent to CPC-Ottawa for further processing. I believe we have to send a copy of this email to MIDI, right?!

caboy808

Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received the similar email today from Ottawa saying that they made a mistake in the previous SA letter to transfer my case to HKLVO, my PGP case is now with Ottawa...

this is slightly worrying, hopefully it will not affect the processing time too much

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
very strange. my parent are in India and i mentioned India address only in application but seems file moved to CPC-Ottawa so not sure the reason behind.
Its ok for me as well to have CPC-Ottawa.

blurryface236 said:
No not yet. I haven't received the Medical request yet. Its probably a good thing that they transferred the file to Ottawa since my mom is here in Canada.

blurryface236

Jan 4, 2016
Saur said:
Hello,

I have also received the similar email. The original SA approval was sent through snail mail in June indicating that file has been transferred to NDVO. Never heard anything from NDVO (that makes sense now). Today I received an email indicating that the original communication was having an error,now corrected and file is transferred to Ottawa. My mom is in India. She has a super visa but never came here. I'm not sure whether this was the trigger to transfer the file to Ottawa.

Regards,
Saur

I never heard back from them either after their SA email in July, exactly it all makes more sense now. I wonder how long CPP-Ottawa will take now.
Also Since I didn't provide my mom's email address when i submitted the application and since they told me they were gonna send the application to New delhi i sent them an email to
update the email address. I might to send another email to CPP-Ottawa now, not sure

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
I also received an email about the automated system error. I was previously informed that our application has been transfer to Ankara - Turkey. I didn't receive any application update or email from them.
Now they said it has been been an error and the application is in Ottawa.

Which one is better? Ottawa or Ankara?

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
dadaum said:
Thank you for your information.
How could you do that? When I try that, I enter the information as requested only the required fields, it cannot find our application to link.

mrwestjet

Jul 22, 2016
bsz said:
I also received an email about the automated system error. I was previously informed that our application has been transfer to Ankara - Turkey. I didn't receive any application update or email from them.
Now they said it has been been an error and the application is in Ottawa.

Which one is better? Ottawa or Ankara?
Ottawa is better. The mentality of the people working in Ottawa is different than those working for visa offices. They are simply better because they are young Canadians and they don't want to make people lives miserable.

tucosword

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
My update so far guys...
File sent on 4 Jan 2016- received.
Mid June 2016- request for Notice of Assessment
End June- file sent to New Delhi Office(my parents are Indian citizens)
18 July 2016 - request for PCC and medical and Schedule A(from age 18 history) + supplementary travel forms + RPRF

Submitting requested documents this week.

I have one question though - can't seem to find my answer online on the search functions

My parents live in Johannesburg, South Africa.
They are Indian citizens, but live in SA for last 20 years...

Now because New Delhi is handling this application, when they are requested for visa/passport/interview - how do I facilitate that this should happen in South Africa and not New Delhi?
The address in the application was South African.

PS. Haven't linked our application to MyCIC.

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
I hope so! I am worried about the processing time. Based on the excel New Delhi and Manila LVOs have reached PCC and IME while not much from Ottawa yet.

mrwestjet said:
Ottawa is better. The mentality of the people working in Ottawa is different than those working for visa offices. They are simply better because they are young Canadians and they don't want to make people lives miserable.

Shravzs

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
tucosword said:
My update so far guys...
File sent on 4 Jan 2016- received.
Mid June 2016- request for Notice of Assessment
End June- file sent to New Delhi Office(my parents are Indian citizens)
18 July 2016 - request for PCC and medical and Schedule A(from age 18 history) + supplementary travel forms + RPRF

Submitting requested documents this week.

I have one question though - can't seem to find my answer online on the search functions

My parents live in Johannesburg, South Africa.
They are Indian citizens, but live in SA for last 20 years...

Now because New Delhi is handling this application, when they are requested for visa/passport/interview - how do I facilitate that this should happen in South Africa and not New Delhi?
The address in the application was South African.

PS. Haven't linked our application to MyCIC.
Can you please let me know if you get to know or figure out about the visa/passport/interview situation. I am in the same state but waiting on SA approval, i sent my NOA but similarly parents in Dubai for years and wondering what they would have to do if they do get to this state.

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hello Frens,

This the first time i have received email, after our SA is approved and file is transferred to NDVO. All previous correspondence from CIC was via regular mail.
Same as some other applicants, whose file is also transferred to NDVO, there are few things that are not clearly mentioned in email like:
1- there is no address in the email where to send documents?
2- Initially in the email, they have requested for RPRF, PCC, Schedule A and Travel Information Form, but at the end of the email after Sincerely, ------ They have also mentioned about Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form , so my concern is do i have to send that form also.
3 - where do i get that form ?
4 - Can i submit all these documents online ?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Meen

Email is like this:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
2:27 AM (10 hours ago)

to me

Date: August 2, 2016

UCI: XXXXXXXX

EMAIL :XXXi@XXXX.com

Application: FXXXXXXXXX

Dear ……………….

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are notrequired to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
• Submission of a Schedule A – Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669), for you and all dependent family members, where question 8 – Personal History and question 12 – Addresses, cover the entire period since the age of 18, leaving no gaps, if not already submitted with answers covering this entire period.
• A duly completed Travel Information Form. The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf
• You and your family members who are included in this application must undergo complete medical examinations. You will receive a separate e-mail with instructions for medical examination for you and your dependants, whether accompanying or not. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.

IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
• All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.

Planning ahead

If your application is approved, you will be .......................... may be limited. We encourage you to explore the websites and register early.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form
If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application.

Failure to provide this information will delay processing. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet.

Son/Daughter’s Family name

Given name(s)

Date of Birth
Sex Male Female
Day Month Year
Current marital status [Provide supporting documents (i.e. marriage or divorce certificate) as appropriate]

Never Married Married Widowed Legally Separated

Annulled Marriage Divorced Common-law

If he/she is married or in a common-law relationship, provide the date on which
he/she married or entered into the common-law relationship.
Day Month Year
Education
Give the number of years of school your child successfully completed for each of the following levels of education.
Elementary/Primary School University/college

Secondary/High School Trade school or other post secondary school

Give full details of all the secondary and post secondary education (including university, college and apprenticeship training) he/she has had.

From To Name of Institution City Type of certificate or diploma issued
mm/yyyy mm/yyyy

Current place of residence

Street and Number City or Town Province, State or District Country

Happy2016

Jan 2, 2016
ABD12345 said:
Got Sponsorship approval through e-mail today. File has been transferred to Ottawa. Really Excited.
Good Luck everyone. :)
Hi Did you get in update since ? request for medical & police ? and if yes , was it sent to you by email ??

thanks