+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

axen0001

Jan 22, 2016
ac9837 said:
thanks axen0001.

Did you fill A-1520-BA in french format? top of the form says fill out in french, however i dont seems to find french version.
Yes. French is the only option. It should follow the english version. Otherwise I don't understand what kind of A-1520-BA form do you have.

RAVIJAN2016

Aug 1, 2016
Hello everyone, From Canada ( sponsoring parents from INDIA)
I am posting first time in this forum, i read everyone is sharing their experiences and updates on parents immigration files. Its really helpful. My file status is
Submitted: Jan 2016
February: Accepted under 10,000 application cap
July: File Move to New Delhi

Question: please anyone applied in Jan 2016 share if any updates that I am behind or I am missing on file. I am guessing new Delhi embassy will ask for medical etc of my parents and then they will grant visas.
please if anyone knows how long it will take new Delhi embassy to ask for medicals etc . Can I hope they will get the visa for permanent residence this year ?

Thanks

RAVIJAN2016

Aug 1, 2016
302925mbs said:
Hi,

We received the medical request for my parents on July 7, 2016. I have noticed that everyone else received the PCC/Med/RPRF together and then the medical email separately.

has anyone else received only the medical request and nothing else?

Thanks

Did you apply from canada for sponsoring parents from india in jan 2016 ?

Happy2016

Jan 2, 2016
singhraminder said:
All
Just wanted to provide my MOM-DAD application status.
1. File received by CIC on January 4th 2016 at 8:10 AM
2. Received SA on 23rd June 2016 and file moved to New Delhi Office
3. Received Medical Request on July 1st 2016.
4. Received email to submit updated Docs and PCC on July 4th 2016.
5. Medical Done on July 11th 2016, no new docs asked till now.
6. Since i am from Quebec, Applied CSQ 3 weeks ago, CC got charged a week ago.
7. Updated Docs and PCC submitted a week ago.

Will share if i get any information.

Thanks

Hi ,

1- Did you receive the medical request by email ? , before getting an answer form MIDI ( Quebec Immigration ) - MIDI is supposed to directly send CIC the approvel & send you a copy of CSQ + Engagement Form
2- Did you

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sapguru said:
Rossei,

Pls update my application on the google spreadsheet.
username: sapguru (line 395 on timeline)
Sponsor Approved:7-June-2016
LVO: Ottawa

Thanks for your hard work.

Anyone with Ottawa LVO has further step of PCC or Medical request?
Updated, but when was your credit card charged? The whole SS is sorted based on this date.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
RAVIJAN2016 said:
Hello everyone, From Canada ( sponsoring parents from INDIA)
I am posting first time in this forum, i read everyone is sharing their experiences and updates on parents immigration files. Its really helpful. My file status is
Submitted: Jan 2016
February: Accepted under 10,000 application cap
July: File Move to New Delhi

Question: please anyone applied in Jan 2016 share if any updates that I am behind or I am missing on file. I am guessing new Delhi embassy will ask for medical etc of my parents and then they will grant visas.
please if anyone knows how long it will take new Delhi embassy to ask for medicals etc . Can I hope they will get the visa for permanent residence this year ?

Thanks
Please my timeline in signature column.I am yet receive medical etc.from NDVO.

PGP_from_RH

Feb 2, 2016
sapguru said:
Anyone with Ottawa LVO has further step of PCC or Medical request?
I am also still waiting for any news from Ottawa. Pretty much the same timeline. My wife's 2014 application for her mother was SAed two weeks after mine (haha!) but it was forwarded to Warsaw. I see a confirmation it is being processed there but also no medical or PCC yet.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Question to Rossie and/or someone who knows about this: Sometime ago in this forum someone has inquired about online account just it is available for Supervisa applicants. It is possible for PGP applicants? and is it advisable? Please guide.

blurryface236

Jan 4, 2016
On July 02 Recived a letter in Mail from CIC with SA approval and my file was apparently sent to New delhi for further processing

Today received a Similar email from CIC for SA approval but visa office they mentioned was CPC-Ottawa

My mom is currently living with me in Canada

What does it mean?

Has anyone else received two SA approvals for the same person with different visa offices ?

victoria345

Jul 11, 2016
blurryface236 said:
On July 02 Recived a letter in Mail from CIC with SA approval and my file was apparently sent to New delhi for further processing

Today received a Similar email from CIC for SA approval but visa office they mentioned was CPC-Ottawa

What does it mean?

Has anyone else received two SA approvals for the same person with different visa offices ?
Hi,
I got the same letter today stating that they have sent the previous letter by error. My file has been now at CPC- Ottawa.

Anyone has their file transferred to CPC-Ottawa? How long will they take for sending medical request?

Thanks

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
I received similar comms today in email (cpcm-extcom@cic.gc.ca). they mentioned "due to system error , information in the last SA letter was incorrect. we are sending revised letter."
Now new SA has CPC-Ottawa.

i am wondering if the email address is legitimate and i hope new SA needs to be sent to MIDI as i am in Quebec for my parents CSQ.

blurryface236 - Did you got any doc/Medical request etc after SA approval?

thanks

blurryface236 said:

What does it mean?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
dadaum said:
Question to Rossie and/or someone who knows about this:
Sometime ago in this forum someone has inquired about online account just it is available for Supervisa applicants. It is possible for PGP applicants? and is it advisable? Please guide.
Very recently, CIC has enabled PGP application to link with online account (MyCIC account). I've successfully linked my mom's app with her account last week. There is no harm in doing so. It's just an alternative of E-Cas.

dgpatel

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
06-07-2016
Med's Request
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2018
On July 06, I Received a letter in Mail from CIC with SA approval and my file was sent to New Delhi Visa office.

Today, I received a Similar email from CIC for SA approval but visa office they mentioned was CPC-Ottawa

My mom-dad was with me in Canada when i filed application in January on Super visa but now they are in India. I have not updated their address on my file. It's still Canada.

What should I do? Should I update their address as India?

blurryface236

Jan 4, 2016
ac9837 said:
I received similar comms today in email (cpcm-extcom@cic.gc.ca). they mentioned "due to system error , information in the last SA letter was incorrect. we are sending revised letter."
Now new SA has CPC-Ottawa.

i am wondering if the email address is legitimate and i hope new SA needs to be sent to MIDI as i am in Quebec for my parents CSQ.

blurryface236 - Did you got any doc/Medical request etc after SA approval?

thanks

No not yet. I haven't received the Medical request yet. Its probably a good thing that they transferred the file to Ottawa since my mom is here in Canada.