AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Canada is a beautiful country with Discplined culture.I am in Canada for one month and I like the beautiful weather,warm and loving people and most discplined culture. I will be glad to migrate to this country.

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
Rossei said:
They should say "No", otherwise it won't let you change the address online.

This is my brief timeline re: Address Change
1) In the original app, my mom had:
- Current country of residence: Canada
- Current mailing address: Canada
- Residential address: Bangladesh
2) When her E-Cas became active, it reflected same as we wrote. She had both addresses side by side on E-Cas.
3) After a while (early this year), her mailing address disappeared from E-Cas and it showed only her home address.
4) I wasn't sure if I should change it. At last I took your way and used her E-Cas to change the home address to Canada to avoid any regular mail being lost in Bangladesh.
5) Just a few days after I applied to change it, I received SA in my email. And CIC already transferred her PR app to Singapore (based on her home address on file). At least, that's what CIC says.
6) Her address change took almost 2 weeks to come into effect in E-Cas. Now both our E-Cas show same Canadian address.
7) So far we got 3 correspondence (all came in email) from CIC:
- AOR came to my email
- SA came to my email
- PR App AOR (perhaps only done by Singapore) came to my mom's email
Thinks a ton Rossei, I followed the steps on CIC website, at the bottom of the page should I upload any documents to to support the enquiry of the address change? Such as " mom's authorization letter" or the "authorization form" or something like that?

Or simply write brief messages including the new address in "enquiry box " ? As They asked to fill up the case # DOB ....

Thanks again

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Just one inquiry: When I and my wife reached Toronto,ARRIVAL stamp was affixed on the passport.I was asked how long we will stay?I replied one month for me and six to eight months for wife.Immigration staff after satisfying affixed arrival stamp. My question to the experienced people is that do they not affix a stamp untill when we can stay in Canada?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
2016PGP said:
Thinks a ton Rossei, I followed the steps on CIC website, at the bottom of the page should I upload any documents to to support the enquiry of the address change? Such as " mom's authorization letter" or the "authorization form" or something like that?

Or simply write brief messages including the new address in "enquiry box " ? As They asked to fill up the case # DOB ....

Thanks again
I used address change link provided in my mom's E-Cas. It takes you to a Form where it shows the address in file and at right side, you can update it. No place for uploading docs.

You're probably doing it using Webform. Webform is same as directly emailing to them.

Both work, but don't know which serves the purpose better.

vitlen

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Received SA by mail for both applications (the AOR was received by email), SS updated now.
Both files went to LVO in Tel Aviv. The online statuses are still showing "Application received".

Just worried about communication now since my mom is here with me, I understand they somehow ignore the Representative forms.

caboy808

Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vitlen said:
Received SA by mail for both applications (the AOR was received by email), SS updated now.
Both files went to LVO in Tel Aviv. The online statuses are still showing "Application received".

Just worried about communication now since my mom is here with me, I understand they somehow ignore the Representative forms.
Are you the first 5k or?

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What you mean by both applications ? and what is difference between SA and AOR ??

s

vitlen said:

vitlen

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Simp said:
What you mean by both applications ? and what is difference between SA and AOR ??
I just submitted one application for my mom and another for mother in law.
AOR - acknowledgment of receipt (means you are in the cap)
SA - sponsorship approval

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Rossei said:
I didn't know that you can check PGP application with MyCIC account yet. Is the account for yourself or your parents?
Thanks all , today my Representative sent me sponsor approval letter . It was approved on June 13th , but on CIC account still shows as application received . The File has been transferred to New delhi visa office , any ideas guys , how long they gonna take to process it ? Medicals soon ? thanks all

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
Rossei said:
I used address change link provided in my mom's E-Cas. It takes you to a Form where it shows the address in file and at right side, you can update it. No place for uploading docs.

You're probably doing it using Webform. Webform is same as directly emailing to them.

Both work, but don't know which serves the purpose better.
Hi Rossei, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for the instructions!! IT'S DONE!!!

Now I have my mom's mailing address in Canada which is my address/representative address. and same email address as well.

Thank you for using Citizenship and Immigration Canada's on-line change of address service. We will change your address(es) in our system within approximately:
•15 days for an address change
•2 working days for a Permanent Resident Card address notification

You may wish to verify the changes in 15 days time through the Change of Address / Address Notification or Client Application Status services.

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Rossei said:
I didn't know that you can check PGP application with MyCIC account yet. Is the account for yourself or your parents?
Yes , you can check under your name and the principal applicant .

Under your name it will show sponsorship details and applications details .

Under principal applicants name it will only show applications details .

Thanks

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok Thanks

vitlen said:
I just submitted one application for my mom and another for mother in law.
AOR - acknowledgment of receipt (means you are in the cap)
SA - sponsorship approval

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
2016PGP said:
Hi Rossei, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for the instructions!! IT'S DONE!!!

Now I have my mom's mailing address in Canada which is my address/representative address. and same email address as well.

Thank you for using Citizenship and Immigration Canada's on-line change of address service. We will change your address(es) in our system within approximately:
•15 days for an address change
•2 working days for a Permanent Resident Card address notification

You may wish to verify the changes in 15 days time through the Change of Address / Address Notification or Client Application Status services.
No Problemo! Glad to help! Keep +1 coming!!! :D