Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
jaybath said:
pamma sahib ur right, but since no one posted anything related to being rejected because of invalid cc or bank draft makes me feel that its accepted.

lets see
Yeah we'll have to wait and see... hope everything will be okay with everyone's app

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Quoi said:
My first thought would be that it would be a bit unfair to have to make you go through renewal of a CC (if thats even possible before expiry) or get a whole new CC just in case.

I think they are just asking for 9 months so that if they need to process payment later, they can.

I know you cant be sure til you've been debited but... i think it wouldnt make sense.
As long as CIC charge you before your card expires I think you are safe.. :D :D :D Good luck

prcanada

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Is there no way we can sue these courier services for not fulfilling the delivery times.
At least all of us can make money on that :)

Blue sky9

Jan 6, 2016
ya61x said:
Nice assumption but not true. Sorry.
Although there's only date stamp on the waybills, the packages are sorted in smaller containers (50 each?) by CIC officers. So packages received earlier would be sorted in the first few containers and go on and on by containers. It is very easy for CIC to tell the order of the apps received. That's why you'll see most clients of Happy Road and Metro will get their CC charged sooner than the rest because they are in the front of the line-up.
[size=10pt]ya61x[/size]

Are you somehow related to Metro or happy road...looks like you are referring to these names them in every post... :) ...AND you have replied to almost every post CHRIS has made.... is this just by chance or both accounts belong to same person... :)

Readers please take caution when you see posts with courier company names, I am not saying they are all lies but there is conflict of interest here... lot of money is at stake because people will look at these posts when they pick courier company in January 2017....

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Blue sky9 said:
Are you somehow related to Metro or happy road...looks like you are referring to these names them in every post... :)

Readers please take caution when you see posts with courier company names, I am not saying they are all lies but there is conflict of interest here... lot of money is at stake because people will look at these posts when they pick courier company in January 2017....
People will look not at these posts but at google speadsheets with CC's charging dates.

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
prcanada said:
Is there no way we can sue these courier services for not fulfilling the delivery times.
At least all of us can make money on that :)
The best that we can do is to asked for refund as they didn't met their promised to us. CIC already planning to increase the CAP to 10,000. Check their website. Yesterday CIC just announce that PGP 2016 is already full and they've received 14,000 application since 4th January. This 14,000 is based on 10,000 CAP. so I think if your application was received the second day then your still within 10,000 CAP.. :D :D :D :D

talespin

Jan 4, 2016
Rossei said:
Neither Online Printouts nor Option C are Notice of Assessment (NOA). They are both equivalent documents among which Option C is more "official" and Online Printout is kind of "unofficial".

This doesn't necessarily imply that CIC will not accept Online Printouts in 2016. In past, I was told on few occasions by both CIC and CRA agents that CIC doesn't recognize Online Printouts as "official" proof of taxation. But I think both CIC and CRA wanted to cut cost of ordering Option C for all PGP applications and hence CIC is going to accept anything.
As of tax year 2014, CRA started a new initiative called Online Mail inside the CRA My Account website. Turbo tax and other software asked you whether you wanted to sign up for online mail and not receive a paper NOA in the mail. In other words, year 2014 and onwards NOA seen on the My Account website (if you subscribed to Online Mail and did not get a paper NOA) are Official NOAs. That being said, the application guide did say this year that Online NOAs are acceptable, therefore, I don't think they are looking to distinguish based on tax years. In summary, online or paper, both would be accepted, regardless of tax year.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
jaybath said:
pamma sahib ur right, but since no one posted anything related to being rejected because of invalid cc or bank draft makes me feel that its accepted.

lets see
Invalid cc's were rejected last year. CIC will typically try to charge the cc three times. If that fails, they application is refused.

The bank draft rule is new so it's hard to guess what CIC will do.

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Luda345 said:
People will look not at these posts but at google speadsheets with CC's charging dates.
100% correct.. we will not spend time browsing this forum for best courier. spreadsheet is the best information... :D :D :D :D :D

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Blue sky9 said:
[size=10pt]ya61x[/size]

Are you somehow related to Metro or happy road...looks like you are referring to these names them in every post... :) ...AND you have replied to almost every post CHRIS has made.... is this just by chance or both accounts belong to same person... :)

Agree

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talespin said:
As of tax year 2014, CRA started a new initiative called Online Mail inside the CRA My Account website. Turbo tax and other software asked you whether you wanted to sign up for online mail and not receive a paper NOA in the mail. In other words, year 2014 and onwards NOA seen on the My Account website (if you subscribed to Online Mail and did not get a paper NOA) are Official NOAs. That being said, the application guide did say this year that Online NOAs are acceptable, therefore, I don't think they are looking to distinguish based on tax years. In summary, online or paper, both would be accepted, regardless of tax year.
Exactly my thoughts. I was just about to mention that now you have option to get NOAs online only in which case you won't get the paper NOA. I didn't get the 2014 NOA through mail. I have it online.

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Blue sky9 said:
[size=10pt]ya61x[/size]

Should I be related to Happy Road or Metro...Use your imagination. You troll, lol.

float

Jan 23, 2015
Jan 08, 2016 CIC CPR - CIC RTC MISSISSAUGA ON 550.00

My app is finally in the CAP now if I am not mistaken. Share a few tips to ease the tension, since I went through this for more than 13 months today.

1. CIC are humans. They don't reject on small errors. Yes, my app has errors like not 9 mon valid credit card. Missing native language in one box in one form, Schedula A uses old form. I believe CIC is hunting for big mistakes, not tiny ones. Mine is not perfect, but they still kindly accept it. Maybe they will reject down the road. I wish a smooth sailing from now on.

2. CC charge will not directly invoke text message to the cell phone. I have to actually look into my card web page to find it.

3. HR is my courier. Kudos to them. Without them, I don't think I can make it. I wish anyone else in this forum good luck. With the cap raised to 10000, you chance is much higher than last year.

4. Last year I missed 5000 CAP for 3 days and got rejected. Definitely using CanadaPost snail mail is totally wrong to start, not even to mention using register mail instead of express. This forum is the life saver. Many thanks to Rossi!

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
ya61x said:
Should I be related to Happy Road or Metro...Use your imagination. You troll, lol.

MMC got registered to this forum on Nov 15, 2015 and first post on Jan5th????? something fishy lol