N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
startupcalgary said:
In the Generic application No 3 UCI, What is to be filled, My mother and father both are on super visa and are in canada
My mom was with me on Super Visa last year when I applied and I left it blank.

2. Same Generic Application , My parents entered in canada on 10 th of this november, Should i write their arrival in canada
Why would you want to hide it? I even used Canada as her current country of residence. BTW, she also came in Nov, 2014.

3. My mother passport is going to expire in April, What should i do regarding this?
I don't think you can do anything re: this at this moment.

302925mbs

Dec 7, 2015
Rossei said:
Wrong! You need to submit all required forms and docs (as per document checklist) to CPC-M. Once your application is approved for sponsorship, CPC-M will transfer the file to LVO or Ottawa.
Hi Rossei,

How is it determined if the application is forwarded to a visa office in their country or Ottawa? My parents just received supervisa and will come to Canada in March. Since i will applying for sponsorship before their arrival there is no mention of their residential address in Canada.

Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
302925mbs said:
Hi Rossei,
How is it determined if the application is forwarded to a visa office in their country or Ottawa?
Don't take it as a fact but in most cases, if there is no accompanying dependent with parents, then it may go to Ottawa (which processes little faster). The reason behind this is CIC needs to verify dependent's credibility much deeper and hence forwards it to LVO.

My parents just received supervisa and will come to Canada in March. Since i will applying for sponsorship before their arrival there is no mention of their residential address in Canada.
If they are not here yet, you do not mention Canada as their residence.

302925mbs

Dec 7, 2015
Rossei said:
Don't take it as a fact but in most cases, if there is no accompanying dependent with parents, then it may go to Ottawa (which processes little faster). The reason behind this is CIC needs to verify dependent's credibility much deeper and hence forwards it to LVO.
If they are not here yet, you do not mention Canada as their residence.
Thanks Rossei. So once they land here, they would like to stay the max allowed. How do we go about updating the application we submit in early jan? Is it necessary or no? At the time of application they have never lived outside their country for more than 6 months only 3 weeks at one time and 3 months another so there was no need to provide addresses etc.

Thanks

Indiapnp

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Hi Rossei annd All,

I am almost done on my form application and have the following doubts would really appreciate your responses:

IMM 1344 :

- Do we have to fill two copies of this form?
o One by the sponsor
o By the sponsor’s parents (that is principal applicant)
- Question 6 a. Indicate the nature of your relationship to the principal applicant:
o I am sponsoring my parents but not sure if I should select “parent” or “child”

IMM 5768 :

- Question 15 (page 3) – Employment history of the sponsor
o It has ____ (from) to present –
 What should be my starting year? If I make this Jan, 1st, 2015 to present I won’t have an official Gross Income.
o It says last three taxation year -
 I assume this would be 2012, 2013, 2014

IMM 0008 :

- Question3 on UCI
o I suppose they will not have a UCI (PS: they have Canadian tourist visa)
o If they would have one, please point me to where can I find it?
- My father has completed his (3 year) under grad bachelor’s degree and that would be 15 years of education?

IMM 5669:

- In the detail for my Grandparents (now deceased)
o What do I put in
 the marital status and
 present address section ??
• I suppose “not applicable”??

Thank you,

Cheers

nomaree

Dec 17, 2015
thanks for clarifying. So how does the Mississauga office decide on which country's canadian visa office to forward the file to?

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
It is funny but true.

I saw Rossei, Jhutti and a few others helping out with so much of information.

There are other people who ask questions and get the information. They mention that they have found people who can deliver application to the office through local couriers. I saw many queries from other guys requesting the info of the local couriers but there is no answer from them.

Just surprised!!
BTW thanks Rossei, Jhutti, Screech and many others who help us out.
God Bless!!

ElenaRu

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Indiapnp said:
Hi Rossei annd All,

I am almost done on my form application and have the following doubts would really appreciate your responses:

IMM 1344 :

o One by the sponsor
- Question 6 a. Indicate the nature of your relationship to the principal applicant:
o I am sponsoring my parents but not sure if I should select “parent” or “child”
I believe both sponsor and parents should sign the same form. I choose child. This is who I am to sponsored person. They have adoptive parent, but not adoptive child, for example
IMM 5768 :

 What should be my starting year? If I make this Jan, 1st, 2015 to present I won’t have an official Gross Income.

IMM 0008 :

- Question3 on UCI
- My father has completed his (3 year) under grad bachelor’s degree and that would be 15 years of education?

UCI is not must have. Leave it blank. Or find it in any e-mail for visitor`s visa.

IMM 5669:

o What do I put in
 the marital status and
You mean 5406 form? I wrote Deceased, City, Country and date.
Thank you,

Cheers

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Felixo said:
It is funny but true.

I saw Rossei, Jhutti and a few others helping out with so much of information.

There are other people who ask questions and get the information. They mention that they have found people who can deliver application to the office through local couriers. I saw many queries from other guys requesting the info of the local couriers but there is no answer from them.

Just surprised!!
BTW thanks Rossei, Jhutti, Screech and many others who help us out.
God Bless!!
I agree with you...I also asked the same questions couple of times and no one seemed to have any information on local courier...I heard one local courier from this forum, called Metro Mississuaga Courier. I called the company, I think I may choose them this time instead of big companies such as UPS, Fedex...definitely not Canada Post again!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
I see ElenaRu has already answered most of your questions. I will still answer them since it was mainly directed to me (I feel obliged ::))

Indiapnp said:
Hi Rossei and All,

IMM 1344 :

o One by the sponsor
Just one copy, filled out by sponsor but signed by both sponsor and parent. I chose "parent" (but it's confusing).

IMM 5768 :

Read my previous post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-2016-future-pgp-applicants-t333951.0.html;msg4832567#msg4832567

IMM 0008 :

- Question3 on UCI
You can leave it blank.

IMM 5669:

o What do I put in
 the marital status and
IMM5669 doesn't have those fields. If you're talking about IMM5406, I wrote "Not applicable" in Marital Status column and "Diseased on DATE in CITY, COUNTRY" in Present Address column.

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
JL2015 said:
I agree with you...I also asked the same questions couple of times and no one seemed to have any information on local courier...I heard one local courier from this forum, called Metro Mississuaga Courier. I called the company, I think I may choose them this time instead of big companies such as UPS, Fedex...definitely not Canada Post again!
I'm going with Metro Mississauga as well. I spoke to them and they sound competent. I've already sent my package to them, so fingers crossed. I definitely couldn't go with Canada Post or Fedex because I live in Victoria, BC so it definitely would not make it in time.

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
MissFrowz said:
I'm going with Metro Mississauga as well. I spoke to them and they sound competent. I've already sent my package to them, so fingers crossed. I definitely couldn't go with Canada Post or Fedex because I live in Victoria, BC so it definitely would not make it in time.
That's great to hear! I am going to send my application next Monday or Tuesday...let's keep us posted with the progress. I just hope that they don't lose our packages since it's still 2 weeks away from the actual delivery day :)

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im thinking of using ciccourier and sending my application to them by wednesday next week, they are saying their delivery person will be in line at 6am.... and they guarantee delivery within 2 hours of the office opening

JL2015 said:
That's great to hear! I am going to send my application next Monday or Tuesday...let's keep us posted with the progress. I just hope that they don't lose our packages since it's still 2 weeks away from the actual delivery day :)

Indiapnp

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Rossei said:
I see ElenaRu has already answered most of your questions. I will still answer them since it was mainly directed to me (I feel obliged ::))
Just one copy, filled out by sponsor but signed by both sponsor and parent. I chose "parent" (but it's confusing).
Read my previous post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-2016-future-pgp-applicants-t333951.0.html;msg4832567#msg4832567
You can leave it blank.
IMM5669 doesn't have those fields. If you're talking about IMM5406, I wrote "Not applicable" in Marital Status column and "Diseased on DATE in CITY, COUNTRY" in Present Address column.

This is very helpful thank you - Rossie and ElenaRu.

Cheers.

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
JL2015 said:
Yes, I'll definitely keep you updated! I'm really hoping they don't mess things up but they do seem competent!