Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
nav1982 said:
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone got a PPR from Ottawa after Jan 2017. I have sent my RPRF and PCC in Nov but still no response from Them. Medical done in Aug 2016. I see the post and looks like members gets a PPR from other offices not from Ottawa after Jan. Please let me know if any one knows/Information about that.
Thank you
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14ujwMXUzGTckLlr1dkuitOOKiqpp5_bhhLDKxDe3NDg/edit#gid=2003940485

There have been PPRs every month. Looks like they are working on applications that received Medical Request in September/October currently.

RVG_2016 PG

Feb 21, 2017
Hello All!
I'm new to this forum. I’m a Canadian citizen living in Canada. I applied for my parent’s sponsorship/PR and got accepted as part of 2016 Quota on Jan 4th. The status for my application in CIC website still says 'In process'. I still haven’t gotten any intimation about my sponsorship approval or transferring the file to CIC of my parent’s resident country (India). Is there anyone on the same boat or if I'm missing anything totally big? Your any inputs would be of great help.
Please advice / guide.
Best Regards,
RVG

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
RVG_2016 PG said:
Hello All!
I'm new to this forum. I’m a Canadian citizen living in Canada. I applied for my parent’s sponsorship/PR and got accepted as part of 2016 Quota on Jan 4th. The status for my application in CIC website still says 'In process'. I still haven’t gotten any intimation about my sponsorship approval or transferring the file to CIC of my parent’s resident country (India). Is there anyone on the same boat or if I'm missing anything totally big? Your any inputs would be of great help.
Please advice / guide.
Best Regards,
RVG
you are not alone

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2016-pgp-applicants-still-waiting-for-sponsorship-approval-sa-t464480.165.html

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
_MK_ said:
May be you forgot to click the submit button after uploading?
Thank you! You are correct! I was half way done after clicking upload. Apparently I need to continue to sign digitally and click submit! Now I think my problem has been solved. But isn't this confusing? :mad:

friday81

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hi Everyone,
The "Permanent Residence Application Status" just changed to "Application received" after being "In process" since Feb 6th 2017.

Is this normal ?

Thanks!

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
friday81 said:
Hi Everyone,
The "Permanent Residence Application Status" just changed to "Application received" after being "In process" since Feb 6th 2017.

Is this normal ?

Thanks!
better to use My CIC information ;)

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi Simp,

If you see an option to upload your documents in MyCIC then I dont see any problem with that.
I uploaded the documents right away after mailing the hard copies and status changed to documents received in MyCIC.

Z

Simp said:
Hey Ztariq,

Do you think for London visa office i should consider uploading the documents as well though they were received last wk in LVO but i don't see any update.

Thaughts ??

S

friday81

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
This is the information in MyCIC. Nothing conclusive I guess.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also,
I am not sure why it says that a medical exam is not needed. I am guessing it will change with time.
My Parents are currently in India.

YULIA-2016 said:
better to use My CIC information ;)

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
friday81 said:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also,
I am not sure why it says that a medical exam is not needed. I am guessing it will change with time.
I have the same so your case in progress, just wait IME/PCC 8)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
friday81 said:
Hi Everyone,

Is this normal ?

Thanks!
Happened to me as well and will change to In Process in few days.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
friday81 said:

Also,
Its the same status for me. I think whenever IME is required or anything else is required, the corresponding status will change accordingly.

RVG_2016 PG

Feb 21, 2017
Hello everyone, Today I checked the status online (cic.gc.ca) it shows the following details:

Sponsored Person: 'MY DADS NAME'
Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process

It looks like a decision is made on my sponsorship, but I didn't receive any notification (email or letter) on the same. So I'm bit concerned. Please advice.

Thank you.