+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hi all , Rossie

my medical is going to expire tommorrow still waiting for PPR, medical already passed on 27th Jan 2017,
could i get a appointment from doctor for New medical or just wait for IRCC . Any one having experience like this please guide me what to do?

Elumboy

Jan 24, 2017
Happy to receive a request for medical today, but they did not ask for PCC. Is this usually asked after Medicals or they don't ask some individuals.

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy (ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. Please note that you will need either your passport or a national identity card with photo in order to undergo your medical examination, if a medical examination is required. Please do not send your passport until you have attended your medical examination.

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications. (See attachment). If you do not meet the photo specifications the processing of your application will be delayed. For more information

3. The “Updated Information Chart” fully completed for you and your family member (whether accompanying or not). One sheet per family.

4. A medical exam for you. Forms for medical examinations were sent in separate email. Be sure to check your junk mail (spam) to ensure that the email has not been sent there. You must perform the medical examination within 60 days of the date of this letter or this email if you have received the letter via email. Please note that you will need your passport or a national identity card valid for your medical exams. To find a doctor in your country, territory or region to carry out your medical examination for immigration purposes,

5. Death certificate of your husband.

6. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you. The payment of the RPRF of 490$ must be sent to the CPC-Mississauga for the cost recovery. Your sponsor in Canada must make the payment of the RPRF and must send the original receipt of payment to CPC-Mississauga. You must indicate on the receipt of payment your references (first name, last name

Buleleng10

Jan 20, 2015
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
cvac
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Doc's Request.
July 5 2016
AOR Received.
July 5 2016
File Transfer...
July 4 2016
Med's Request
July 5 2016
Med's Done....
July 22 2016
Interview........
Decision Made
Passport Req..
May 1 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 5 2017
LANDED..........
June.....2017
mhievalencia said:
they called me first and was surprised they dont usually call from Manila. they asked me if my Mom can fly to Vancouver before end of April but since she's here, we can do all the steps before the expiry. try to send an email follow up, I sent two follow up emails last Jan and March after I received a pre-arrival email from them.
Oh I see. Can I also get the email address were you send your inquiry if it's possible and I will email them too and how long they email you back? Also when Manila embassy called you is it a international or local Manila phone number or private number. Sorry too many question just want to know. Thank you

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
cec2325 said:
Hi Rossei,

Are there any stats on how long it takes after medical/pcc request on average in case your application were to be refused?

Also, do you or anyone else know how to contact cic and get through to a person. It seems they changed their options and I can't get through to anyone.

Thanks
For CIC call try option 1111 and then 4. You have to listen to their msg before you enter digits. They have been quiet strict and don't give you any info if it's a PGP case and already transferred to visa office. But you can try convincing or updating ph or address etc.

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
kaka555 said:
Hi all , Rossie

my medical is going to expire tommorrow still waiting for PPR, medical already passed on 27th Jan 2017,
could i get a appointment from doctor for New medical or just wait for IRCC . Any one having experience like this please guide me what to do?
Why would your medical expire? They have a 1 year validity. Not three months!

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaka555 said:
Hi all , Rossie

Your medicals should expire Jan 2018

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
_MK_ said:
Why would your medical expire? They have a 1 year validity. Not three months!

Actually I had done my medical at the end of March 2016 for extention of visitor/Super Visa. sent that medical for PGP as upfront

PCU

Mar 27, 2017
I am trying to upload the police certificate online through myCIC, and after clicking the upload button, it says to type in the following:

Document Name
Document number
Country of Issue
Date of Issue
Date of expiry

Document number would be the UCI number as these numbers were listed on the request letter my parents received. Is that correct or is it some other number?
Date of issues is the date we would put when the certificate was issued.
However, date of expiry I am not sure what they mean by this. There is no date of expiry listed on my the two police certificates my parents got from the countries.
Any one of you know what this could be?

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hi everyone, I uploaded birth certificate through MYCIC account a few days ago and it's showing:

"Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: Birth Certificate.pdf"

Is this normal? What does "not submitted to IRCC" means?

Thanks!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
cec2325 said:
Hi Rossei,

Are there any stats on how long it takes after medical/pcc request on average in case your application were to be refused?

Also, do you or anyone else know how to contact cic and get through to a person. It seems they changed their options and I can't get through to anyone.

Thanks
I don't have any case that has been refused after IME/PCC request.

When you call, you have to wait for every automated option spelled out for you. I haven't called CIC for a long time now, so don't really know the options. Also, when you call is pretty important. Early morning always worked for me.

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
r3su1 said:
Hi everyone, I uploaded birth certificate through MYCIC account a few days ago and it's showing:

"Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: Birth Certificate.pdf"

Is this normal? What does "not submitted to IRCC" means?

Thanks!
May be you forgot to click the submit button after uploading?

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the PCC say that it is valid for 3 months or 6 months so maybe that will be date of expiry if u calculate from date of issue.

What is your visa office ? and did you send the original to visa office as well or they just required to load online

S

PCU said:
I am trying to upload the police certificate online through myCIC, and after clicking the upload button, it says to type in the following:

Document Name
Document number
Country of Issue
Date of Issue
Date of expiry

Document number would be the UCI number as these numbers were listed on the request letter my parents received. Is that correct or is it some other number?
However, date of expiry I am not sure what they mean by this. There is no date of expiry listed on my the two police certificates my parents got from the countries.

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi,

If you are uploading PCC then document name should be PCC. Since you are uploading PCC, the document number should be the serial number or any number found on the PCC. Why do you think it will be the UCI number? If CIC needs you to put UCI number they will ask you to put UCI number and not Document number.
For date of expiry, please read your PCC document to see for how long its valid for. Its usually 6 months. You just have to calculate the date and put that in.

Hope this helps.

Goodluck !

PCU said:

Document Name
Document number
Country of Issue
Date of Issue
Date of expiry

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Ztariq,

Do you think for London visa office i should consider uploading the documents as well though they were received last wk in LVO but i don't see any update.

Thaughts ??

S

ztariq said:
Hi,

If you are uploading PCC then document name should be PCC. Since you are uploading PCC, the document number should be the serial number or any number found on the PCC. Why do you think it will be the UCI number? If CIC needs you to put UCI number they will ask you to put UCI number and not Document number.
For date of expiry, please read your PCC document to see for how long its valid for. Its usually 6 months. You just have to calculate the date and put that in.

Hope this helps.

Goodluck !

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone got a PPR from Ottawa after Jan 2017. I have sent my RPRF and PCC in Nov but still no response from Them. Medical done in Aug 2016. I see the post and looks like members gets a PPR from other offices not from Ottawa after Jan. Please let me know if any one knows/Information about that.
Thank you