+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
125
1
tweetyishere said:
Congrats SH Korea :) i am so happy for you :):) hopefully your parents will arrive safely
Thank you, tweetyishere! :)

I'm sure you'll hear good news soon now that many of the applications including mine have been finalized. The officers should move on to others who are waiting for PPR. I wish you all the best!!
 

proulx

Full Member
Jun 23, 2015
47
19
Quebec
LANDED..........
30 MAY 2004 MA VIE EST MERVEILLEUSE
SH Korea said:
Thank you! :)
I wish you all the best for your application!!
Congrats SH KOREA :D :D

To all,

just an update: i got message from my cic account yesterday requesting for my mom's medical examination. i'm surprised, happy and getting nervous now. ;D ;D ;D
 

kilamans

Hero Member
Feb 14, 2013
232
15
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
proulx said:
Congrats SH KOREA :D :D

To all,

just an update: i got message from my cic account yesterday requesting for my mom's medical examination. i'm surprised, happy and getting nervous now. ;D ;D ;D
congrats on the medical request, and lot more good things to come... keep your excitement for those...
 

proulx

Full Member
Jun 23, 2015
47
19
Quebec
LANDED..........
30 MAY 2004 MA VIE EST MERVEILLEUSE
kilamans said:
congrats on the medical request, and lot more good things to come... keep your excitement for those...
thank you Kilamans :D :D

actually they request for PCC and RPRF too... :eek: :-[ i just saw it today. now my excitement is getting higher ahaha :p ;D ;D
 

kilamans

Hero Member
Feb 14, 2013
232
15
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
proulx said:
thank you Kilamans :D :D

actually they request for PCC and RPRF too... :eek: :-[ i just saw it today. now my excitement is getting higher ahaha :p ;D ;D
keep in mind, waiting for the passport request will kill all these...
in my case, medicals were done 30 Oct, 4th Nov when i created mycic account, it said medicals passed
RPRF, medicals and PCC request was on 19th oct - 21st oct, i paid rprf
PCC was submitted on 22nd nov - till date, BC not yet started
 

samuelhq

Full Member
Nov 15, 2010
42
1
Received PCC, Medical request for my parents today. Super excited!!

I am having trouble accessing the 2016 Spreadsheet to update. Anyone else having any issues?
 

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
2,631
427
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2133
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
samuelhq said:
Received PCC, Medical request for my parents today. Super excited!!

I am having trouble accessing the 2016 Spreadsheet to update. Anyone else having any issues?
Although I was working on the SS, keeping it convenient for me is enhancing my limited coding skills :p. However, it shouldn't have any issue for end users to use it. I will update your info if you can't open it though. BTW, what's your payment charge date?


For my custom sort menu, I just learned:

getRange(top row, leftmost column, NumRows in range, NumColumns in range)
data.sort([6,7,5,9,14,16,18,19,22,23,24]);
// didn't know sort([array]) :D
 

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
125
1
proulx said:
Congrats SH KOREA :D :D

To all,

just an update: i got message from my cic account yesterday requesting for my mom's medical examination. i'm surprised, happy and getting nervous now. ;D ;D ;D
Thank you, proulx!
That feeling is great to experience. I wish you all the best!! :)
 

carling

Full Member
Jan 17, 2017
26
0
Hi guys... Any idea (I understand it will vary from case to case) as to when and if CIC updates result of medical examination on client status portion? If they do, after how many days/weeks/months you hear if medicals were successful or not?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
 

tamilnadu

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
155
12
  • Ecas would only show that medical results have been received. Doesn't specify the outcome of the medical tests (i.e. PASSed or failed)
  • MyCic should show status "passed" (or whatever applicable). Usually if ecas has already been showing medical results received, MyCiC should have status updated already


carling said:
Hi guys... Any idea (I understand it will vary from case to case) as to when and if CIC updates result of medical examination on client status portion? If they do, after how many days/weeks/months you hear if medicals were successful or not?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
 

carling

Full Member
Jan 17, 2017
26
0
tamilnadu said:
  • Ecas would only show that medical results have been received. Doesn't specify the outcome of the medical tests (i.e. PASSed or failed)
  • MyCic should show status "passed" (or whatever applicable). Usually if ecas has already been showing medical results received, MyCiC should have status updated already
Thanks... After how long the status was updated after your parents completed the medical?
 

RAVIJAN2016

Member
Aug 1, 2016
15
2
Hello everyone, I got request for my parent's medical and police report. Thank god there were no movement on file since it was transferred to Ottawa.
They ask me to pay for permanent residence fees too. Hope won't take long now to ask them for my parent's passports.

File: Jan 2016 Batch.

If someone has any info how long now it will take to issue them visa please do reply.


Thanks
 

dgpatel

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
87
47
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
06-07-2016
Med's Request
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2018
My parents completed their Medical today in India. When will it show that CIC received it? MyCIC account showing Medical status as "Review In Progress". It was "Not needed at this time" before two days. Does that mean they already received it? Clinic who did medical is eMedical so may be they have uploaded it online. Ecas is not showing anything about medical.
 

Pamma97

Hero Member
Aug 19, 2014
662
27
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Guys got SA by email yesterday Feb 3rd and file has been transferred to Ottawa. Hopefully everyone who is waiting for SA gets through this. Now lets hope everything goes smooth and gets PR soon. Thanks

ECASE shows Decision made on SA
 

dadaum

Hero Member
Dec 16, 2012
430
41
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Pamma97 said:
Guys got SA by email yesterday Feb 3rd and file has been transferred to Ottawa. Hopefully everyone who is waiting for SA gets through this. Now lets hope everything goes smooth and gets PR soon. Thanks

ECASE shows Decision made on SA
Congratulations Pamma97 on getting SA.Salute for too much patience. Good luck for your further processing.