New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Looks like UPS struggled on 4th morning.. anyone with credit card charged??

vitlen

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Californiacicle said:
And I don't want to hear that, "While they won't admit it out loud, they use "I want my parents to see their grandchild" " BS. That is one of our reasons. Healthcare is NOT. That argument is ridiculous as is projecting.

I repeat, my mother is 100% happy with her healthcare and doctors in the US.
The same here, my mom is even more happy with her healthcare back home, than she would here in Canada when she is hopefully approved.
The only reason is to be here with her only daughter and grandkids.

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
vitlen said:
The same here, my mom is even more happy with her healthcare back home, than she would here in Canada when she is hopefully approved.
The only reason is to be here with her only daughter and grandkids.
Same here. My parents would get million dollar better healthcare back home. They want to be here with their kid and grandkid(s). If time allows, they'd prefer to fly back home for healthcare.

rmash

Feb 24, 2013
Eluka80 said:
not yet :(
UPS received 7:36am Jan 4th by ADUSEI
Guys, how is it possible that UPS delivered at 7:36am when the office was not supposed to open till 8am?? Has anyone been able to solve this mystery? Can it be that this was MST or PST time zone difference?

mirushka

Jan 13, 2016
rmash said:
Guys, how is it possible that UPS delivered at 7:36am when the office was not supposed to open till 8am?? Has anyone been able to solve this mystery? Can it be that this was MST or PST time zone difference?
Mine was "delivered" at 6:30 by UPS. I am so worried, feels like UPS was far behind in the line-up. Did anyone try to call UPS?

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
ya61x said:
Same here. My parents would get million dollar better healthcare back home. They want to be here with their kid and grandkid(s). If time allows, they'd prefer to fly back home for healthcare.
Same here. If I had to list all pros and cons that my parents considering in regards to moving to Canada - healthcare is actually their main reason NOT to come here. Healthcare in their home country is way better when here. In fact, they are planning to keep paying the fees needed to keep their healthcare in home country active - just in case, so they can fly back for better medical care if needed.
The only reason why they DO want to come here is to be close to us - they have 2 children and 5 grand-kids here, and no one back home. They are prepared to compromise their healthcare, in order to be close to us.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
screech339 said:
I was able to move and lived in US for 5 years, brought everything with me with no home to go back to in Canada. I also took the huge step to move everything as well and yet I managed to move everything back 5 years later. Doesn't sounds like "everything set in stone" just because you move everything to Canada. Oh and yes, I have experienced what health care in US is like.
You sound like a smart person & you expect people to accept most of what you say, you generalize your own ideology. I imagine you must have a very good earning career (because you are smart and because you have a special talent of reading people's mind). And that job doesn't require time commitment because I see that you have time stalking this thread almost 24/7 even you are not part of this process :)
Really!!! who cares what you think why PGP is popular, or the motives why children try to bring their aging parents here. Get real. Let the thread go back to its initial intention which is time tracking and tips. If you think you are smart and want to make things work your way, run for MP. People here are average civilians that just care how to follow immigration rules and procedure to get our family here.

I think someone need to say something to point you to the door at some point. Aggressive argument is never my intention.

rm34

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tulipo4ka said:
Congrats!! What a relief for you!
I'm also Fedex 9:19 batch.... still waiting...
I am also Fed Ex 9.19am batch, anxiously waiting.

In the credit card expiration details, for month I entered 04 but it got changed to 4 on its own. Should not be an issue, correct?

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
rm34 said:
I am also Fed Ex 9.19am batch, anxiously waiting.

In the credit card expiration details, for month I entered 04 but it got changed to 4 on its own. Should not be an issue, correct?
I experienced the same thing. Looks like the form omit the leading zeros automatically. Shouldn't be an issue.

Looks like we'll have to wait for Monday.... 4pm now and no charge yet ... :(

rm34

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tulipo4ka said:
I experienced the same thing. Looks like the form omit the leading zeros automatically. Shouldn't be an issue.

Looks like we'll have to wait for Monday.... 4pm now and no charge yet ... :(
Thank you, hopefully will have our cc charged Monday morning.

JuliaSan

Dec 15, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
November 2016
Med's Done....
December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
rm34 said:
Thank you, hopefully will have our cc charged Monday morning.
I had the same - 01 was changed to 1 and CIC charged me today. So it'll be fine.
I know waiting time is very hard. Hopefully you will get charged soon. Enjoy your weekend :)