Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Guelph, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-20-2013
screech339 said:
Yes until terminal illness strike like cancer strike and her insurance company won't cover her anymore. Then she is on her own. How many stories we have heard of people in US going bankrupt over expensive health care. It's easy to say one thing until it actually happens.
And it's easy to presume when you haven't experienced what it's like in a country by being from there/living there.

Anyway, I am not arguing with you further. You have your strong opinion obviously and are choosing to not accept other's reasons. That's on you.

Blue sky9

Jan 6, 2016
Rossei said:
Congrats!
But can you share which Province are you from? And whom are you sponsoring? You didn't fill out these in the SS.
Alberta, Mother and Credit card was charged YESTERDAY.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Californiacicle said:
But do they allow people moving their belongings? That's the biggest issue, because how can you prove you are going to go back to your home country if you have no home to go back to and need to bring your household belongings and pets with you? Once we take the huge step to move everything, it's on and we have to have everything set in stone. There's no going back at that point.
Californiacicle said:
And it's easy to presume when you haven't experienced what it's like in a country by being from there/living there.
I was able to move and lived in US for 5 years, brought everything with me with no home to go back to in Canada. I also took the huge step to move everything as well and yet I managed to move everything back 5 years later. Doesn't sounds like "everything set in stone" just because you move everything to Canada. Oh and yes, I have experienced what health care in US is like.

Californiacicle

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Guelph, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-20-2013
Pamma97 said:
Not all belongings but yeah whatever is necessary and why do you even wanna move everything if you already have your own place to let her be with you?
LOL You don't know my mother. And who am I to say she can't bring her things? My family will be getting a house with her so she can have her own space. She can move what she wants to move, furniture, pictures, collectibles, what have you. We just have to drive across the US and border in a U-Haul so it's not that big of a deal. We did it with our own things when we moved.

Blue sky9

Jan 6, 2016
emily88 said:
help!help!help!

My parents' application was received by CIC at 8:21 am on January 4, 2016. I found that my credit card information is wrong (one number is not correct). Is there any fastest way I can contact (direct phone number) the officer or send (direct mailing address?) the updated credit card information form? Do I have any chance to be accepted or they will return the whole package to me because my credit card information was wrong. :'( :'( :'( :'(
There are emails and a fax number where you can send the information. I don't remember but if you google, you will find it. That is your last chance, write a letter send by email and fax. Then try to call agent over the phone. Good luck

Blue sky9

Jan 6, 2016
jesa said:
I feel sorry....but try to contact your credit card tell what happened and how important , and try to suggest if possible to link that mistake card # to your correct card #... there's no harm in trying.
Do you think that they can link any card with your card... lol

Nata2016

Jan 15, 2016
Rossei said:
There is a Nata1973 (row 129 of Timeline), but there is no Nata2016 in the SS. Are you a current user? No matter what, you should be able to use any free row (which is not being used by others) from Row#8 to Row#50 of New Entry sheet to add/update your info
I tried; unfortunately not able to add. Thank you for help

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Blue sky9 said:
There are emails and a fax number where you can send the information. I don't remember but if you google, you will find it. That is your last chance, write a letter send by email and fax. Then try to call agent over the phone. Good luck
Without a file number you cannot send anything that's what I think and yes if the credit card number you have entered by mistake is not already been taken by someone else then you can try with your bank and if they can't then try to call visa company and explain why its important maybe they won't do it but no harm in trying if you really want it to be accepted otherwise for sure they will try 3 times with whatever number you have submitted and will eventually reject it...sorry but that's true.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Nata2016 said:
I tried; unfortunately not able to add. Thank you for help
If you are not Nata1973, give me your details, I will add your entry.

braden

Jan 14, 2016
Payment has been processed by cic send by ups store 3rd party company citycentre couire received by cic 9.15am Jan 4th 2016 received by Tammy

Nata2016

Jan 15, 2016
Rossei said:
If you are not Nata1973, give me your details, I will add your entry.
Yes, I am not Nata1973; I was trying to add my name; however not able to type in "new entry" page

cc got charged Jan14
Current express Jan4 @ 9:20
ON Mom

Thank you

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
JuliaSan said:
Oh my God! Seems like i got charged $550!!! Praise God! I don't see yet who charged me but i think it's a big chance it's CIC :D
Used Fedex, 9:19
Thank you everybody for sharing your stories and supporting each other. God bless you and your parents!
Congrats!! What a relief for you!
I'm also Fedex 9:19 batch.... still waiting...

aks706

Jan 5, 2016
emily88 said:
I just called CIC. The officer said the best scenario is the officer will ask payment information from me and the worst scenario is my application will be returned. Is there any one had the same situation last year? My application was returned last year because it was late. I don't want to be returned again. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I would have sent a letter with the payment form with correct info and mailed anyways in addition to exploring other possibilities. Put DOB and Name of applicant and sponsor (whatever other detail that could help locate). Try email/phone/fax whichever way. Chances are slim so why not try everything you can.

Eluka80

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Congratulations to everyone who got cc :)good luck to everyone else who are still waiting like me:(
any cc for ups?i wish i knew what time my application was delivered .let stay positive and hope that everybody will be reunited with their parents!!!