+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timelines post completion of medicals

leefernandes

Mar 18, 2019
Hi,
My wife and I are based in India and have applied for PR through the Manitoba PNP. We have received a letter of approval from the Government of Manitoba and post that have applied to the Immigration Authorities for a final decision. In December 2018 we were asked to complete our medical tests which we did promptly and the test reports have been sent to Immigration Authorities. The status on the immigration website also mentions that we have passed the medical exam. It has been over 3 months now and we have not heard back from the authorities nor have we received an update. While I understand that a final approval may take time, we are are getting slightly edgy. Would anyone be able to share their experience and let us know how long it generally takes post completion of the medicals to hear back from the authorities? Also what would the next steps be? Any insights here would be very helpful and highly appreciated. Thanks & Regards.

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hi,
My wife and I are based in India and have applied for PR through the Manitoba PNP. We have received a letter of approval from the Government of Manitoba and post that have applied to the Immigration Authorities for a final decision. In December 2018 we were asked to complete our medical tests which we did promptly and the test reports have been sent to Immigration Authorities. The status on the immigration website also mentions that we have passed the medical exam. It has been over 3 months now and we have not heard back from the authorities nor have we received an update. While I understand that a final approval may take time, we are are getting slightly edgy. Would anyone be able to share their experience and let us know how long it generally takes post completion of the medicals to hear back from the authorities? Also what would the next steps be? Any insights here would be very helpful and highly appreciated. Thanks & Regards.
It usually takes 7 months after the medical exam to hear something from IRCC.