+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timelines for Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot

mhy30

Mar 25, 2021
There is an update now on my friend's application. she now undergoes medical but there are additional documents that she needs to provide and send/mail to the embassy for 30 days. Need to provide the correction of her name on Birth Cert. and a copy of NBI both names(AMIESOL and AMISOL) I have a question is it ok to provide a certification from the municipality that the correction of her name on the birth cert is now ongoing? because when will wait for the corrected birth cert. it will take 3-6 mo. and for sure it will cause of delay again of her application. And another question we don't have an idea where is ok to take a medical? Thanks and God Bless.

Anne19

Nov 26, 2021
There is an update now on my friend's application. she now undergoes medical but there are additional documents that she needs to provide and send/mail to the embassy for 30 days. Need to provide the correction of her name on Birth Cert. and a copy of NBI both names(AMIESOL and AMISOL) I have a question is it ok to provide a certification from the municipality that the correction of her name on the birth cert is now ongoing? because when will wait for the corrected birth cert. it will take 3-6 mo. and for sure it will cause of delay again of her application. And another question we don't have an idea where is ok to take a medical? Thanks and God Bless.

when did she submit her application?

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Outside Canada sadly there is no available medical schedule for this month here in manila. :(
Hi there if no slot in manila how about other big city in your country? You can chk everyday for slot and only ircc listed panel physician can do it.for name correction you can do authorise notary public.

pannurupinder

Apr 19, 2021
Hi what is the time of the application? Did she get medical request for the HCCP program ? And also is she outside or inside canada applicant ?

Reactions: Pinku benny

mhy30

Mar 25, 2021
Hi what is the time of the application? Did she get medical request for the HCCP program ? And also is she outside or inside canada applicant ?
Hello. Yes. outside Canada. she had a request for medical and additional docs to submit. But the physician needs her CXR( Re-XRAY) after 3 months. even though her sputum test is negative. She need also to update the IRCC. question: How will she email the IRCC? pls. help. thanks.