AlexCa

Mar 23, 2021
Hello, I am April 2020 applicant,
23 March 2021 -Got UCI number
12 May 2021 -Got Temporary Application number

Reactions: RA2188

chriseljames

May 4, 2019
Yes, as long as your household meets the income threshold, to show you can pay her without being in the red or negative. Also is there real need to hire her eg you and your spouse work full time and need in home care for your children aged under 13
Thank you! That helps a lot.. God bless!

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
Was it the UCI and temporary file
Number is in the same letter?I recieved the temp file
Number together with UCI in just one letter last march 23,2021.
June 2020 applicant here..outside Canada

HevH

May 24, 2021
Hi, I'm a HCCP applicant from inside of Canada, October 2020, with 24 months of experience.
Application received: 2020-10-23
Temporary application number : April 15, April 16 and May 13, 2021 (I received 3 emails with the same information).

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
I am also October 2020 applicant with more than 24 months experience got temporary file number on 15 April and again 13 May 2021...no updates after it

Reactions: HevH

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I am also October 2020 applicant with more than 24 months experience got temporary file number on 15 April and again 13 May 2021...no updates after it

What is even more odd, it says on the first email that it will not be re-issued but why will we receive the same email as the first one. This is getting insane

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
What is even more odd, it says on the first email that it will not be re-issued but why will we receive the same email as the first one. This is getting insane
It says in the letter, the temporary application number will no longer be valid once processing start. So I guess a lot of people are still waiting for their permanent application numbers. It is kinda weird coz it's almost May 31,2021 and yet they are still issuing temporary application numbers. But as per IRCC website, AOR is the one they issue once processing starts. So are we expecting IRCC to release all permanent AOR all at the same time? Unless they meant just temporary numbers (still not a breakthrough in terms of milestones).

Reactions: Pomme

roye

Jan 13, 2021
It says in the letter, the temporary application number will no longer be valid once processing start. So I guess a lot of people are still waiting for their permanent application numbers. It is kinda weird coz it's almost May 31,2021 and yet they are still issuing temporary application numbers. But as per IRCC website, AOR is the one they issue once processing starts. So are we expecting IRCC to release all permanent AOR all at the same time? Unless they meant just temporary numbers (still not a breakthrough in terms of milestones).
Exactly. It is also too confusing as AOR is defined as.. "Acknowledgment of Receipt or AOR in Canada is an official letter from IRCC. It marks the date IRCC has received your application." Which could also mean the same letters we received, as it marks the date they received our applications. It does not tell in the definition of AOR whether or not the letter Includes temporary application number or a permanent one. Guess it is best to ask the IRCC to clarify whether or not it is an AOR.

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Exactly. It is also too confusing as AOR is defined as.. "Acknowledgment of Receipt or AOR in Canada is an official letter from IRCC. It marks the date IRCC has received your application." Which could also mean the same letters we received, as it marks the date they received our applications. It does not tell in the definition of AOR whether or not the letter Includes temporary application number or a permanent one. Guess it is best to ask the IRCC to clarify whether or not it is an AOR.
Another interpretation could be, IRCC will not issue permanent AoR (as proof that application is in process) since the public policy for 2020 applicants (May 3,2021) requires that your application has not been processed in order to qualify in granting PR (if that's what IRCC really meant). So im just thinking, if they process then it will disqualify all 2020 applicants from the public policy and such policy will be useless.

Reactions: Haert

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello. I applied for my sister under HCCP in July 2020. It is May 2021 and I still haven't received the temporary file number or AOR. The documents were duly delivered in time to CPC-Edmonton's mailing address and I have proof of delivery as well. What to do?

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Hello. I applied for my sister under HCCP in July 2020. It is May 2021 and I still haven't received the temporary file number or AOR. The documents were duly delivered in time to CPC-Edmonton's mailing address and I have proof of delivery as well. What to do?
Try to send webform to IRCC.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys may i know if IRCC accept scanned forms/signatures for adult dependent who lives abroad for PR application processed in Canada ?