Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22 august 2020
Doc's Request.
2 March 2022
AOR Received.
24 March 2021
As far as I know it depends on cases they might either ask for additional documents or give us biometric and medical request
Thanks for updating, we have already attached these two documents already when we courier our file to edmonton from india.

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
Thank you!can you please tell me what is your timeline and if it’s outside Canada?June 2020 here

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
You mean the temporary file number?because I’m june 2020 but then I’ve got the temporary file number only and it says it’s que for review.

chriseljames

May 4, 2019
Hello guys,
Need some help here regarding the HSW..i am planning to get my sister thru this pathway and my question is am i illigible to be her employer as my status is permanent resident not canadian resident yet..hope to hear from you..thank you

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Hello guys,
Need some help here regarding the HSW..i am planning to get my sister thru this pathway and my question is am i illigible to be her employer as my status is permanent resident not canadian resident yet..hope to hear from you..thank you
Yes, as long as your household meets the income threshold, to show you can pay her without being in the red or negative. Also is there real need to hire her eg you and your spouse work full time and need in home care for your children aged under 13

Reactions: chriseljames