+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timelines for Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot

Sidhu733

Mar 4, 2022
CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT WAS THE LAST DATE FROM CIC TO RECIEVE APPLICATION FOR HCCP IN 2021.
Hi I am from India, I applied through consultant for HCCP, I haven't get any AOR.

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
I think first week of April., if anyone can correct if me wrong.
No as per IRCC notification on 15th April 2021 they confirm that they received 2364 application till 8th of April21 and secondly I raise a web form last week ang got reply :" are working on the application and confirm me that they have my application in the record.

xornik

Aug 25, 2014
Hello,

I'd like to ask for those who received their PAOR. Did the Temporary Application number change or was the old number retained?

Thanks!

koolbrat_066

Apr 6, 2015
Hello All,
I would need your feedback on the below
Case for my sister.

I am planning to apply for her under Child care Pilot for 2023.
She also has a visitor visa to Canada. ( right now is in India)
Also, has 2 plus years of experience in the same field from back home.

How much time the applications are taking for Work permit for both inside and outside Canada?

Is the timeline for the application is same for inside and outside applicants?

When we file for permanent residency after getting an experience . Does experience gathered in the same field outside Canada counts towards that?

I would really appreciate your valuable feedback on this.

Thanks

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Hello All,
I would need your feedback on the below
Case for my sister.

I am planning to apply for her under Child care Pilot for 2023.
She also has a visitor visa to Canada. ( right now is in India)
Also, has 2 plus years of experience in the same field from back home.

How much time the applications are taking for Work permit for both inside and outside Canada? QUOTE ans: around 2 years

Is the timeline for the application is same for inside and outside applicants? QUOTE ans: u cant apply under this pathway if you visitor now

When we file for permanent residency after getting an experience . Does experience gathered in the same field outside Canada counts towards that?
QUOTE Ans: no she need 2 years Canadian experience to get PR. but outside experience will help to get VISA.

I would really appreciate your valuable feedback on this.

Thanks
read quote line

Aug 22, 2021
My timeline: HSW Outside Canada
JANUARY 2020 - Submitted application to IRCC (paper based)
September 2020 - AOR received
August 2021 - Updated job offer and Background declaration request
MAY 2022 - BIL and Medical request, updated backround declaration, New Police clearance. Sent all requested documents to IRCC within 30 days