timelines for Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
HSWP applied from outside Canada
application sent 27th March 2020
Received at cpc 3rd of April 2020
Temporary file number received 13th March 2021
(Change of employer sent by webform to CPC 13th March 2021)

Wish21

Apr 23, 2021
HSWP received application on Jan 05,2021 from inside canada with 18 months experiance. I did not get my file number yet. But I want to change my employer bcz my client is passed away. So now, what i need to do. Please suggest me.

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
HSWP received application on Jan 05,2021 from inside canada with 18 months experiance. I did not get my file number yet. But I want to change my employer bcz my client is passed away. So now, what i need to do. Please suggest me.
Have you found a new employer now? If you have, just have the new employer fill out the offer of employment form, then wait for your temporary file number from ircc. When you get the number, send your new offer of employment by webform using your temporary file number

Wish21

Apr 23, 2021
Have you found a new employer now? If you have, just have the new employer fill out the offer of employment form, then wait for your temporary file number from ircc. When you get the number, send your new offer of employment by webform using your temporary file number
Thanks

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020
HSWP applied from outside Canada
application sent 27th March 2020
Received at cpc 3rd of April 2020
Temporary file number received 13th March 2021
(Change of employer sent by webform to CPC 13th March 2021)
Have you received both Temporary number and UCI? Cause I only received one email from them and it only have UCI number while my friend who is July applicants received three emails which is the same info. But the second and the third one has added Temporary number. By the way I am June applicants.

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
Have you received both Temporary number and UCI? Cause I only received one email from them and it only have UCI number while my friend who is July applicants received three emails which is the same info. But the second and the third one has added Temporary number. By the way I am June applicants.
No worries, I am March applicant nd got only one email with uci number only. These are system generated email so no matters how many we receive. Imp is aor which IRCC promised to give to all till 31may.

Reactions: Twinkleberry

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020
No worries, I am March applicant nd got only one email with uci number only. These are system generated email so no matters how many we receive. Imp is aor which IRCC promised to give to all till 31may.
Alrigh thanks! Hopefully we can get some good news after this soon!!

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
Hello there!im June 2020 applicant to and I recieved an email and gave me temporary file number last april 2020.Any updates from you guys?

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
hello what is your timeline please?My niece got a temporary file number last April 2020 and she’s June applicant