18-07-2013
Passport Req..
09 AUGUST 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 JAN 2014
LANDED..........
13 FEB 2014
Hi Arjun & Chairmanefrance,
Any news so far from you guys? Arjun thank you for your last advice to me, I did order the foss notes, and got them yersterday, states:Criminal and security check the sponsored: Passed, Medical in process. Sponsor(I), never declared she as a son XXXXXXXXXXX, born in XXXXX, when I applied for permanent residence under CH1, file transfer to cic Edmonton for further couselling/possible interview.
Note: This is not true because I do have proof and still have the copy of my former application for PR, you can see in black and white, the name of my son as well as the proof of payement I did for him. Do you have any advice or what should I do in this case? The IO was wrong, or he didn't check carefully my previous application which I was granted PR.

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
do they transfer application to edmonton for inland only? or even outland applications?

SEPTSIXHUIT

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 21/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
AIP 22 JULY 2013
AOR Received.
07 JUNE 2012
File Transfer...
19 NOVEMBER 2012
Med's Request
22 JULY 2013
Med's Done....
09 AUGUST 2013
Interview........
18-07-2013
Passport Req..
09 AUGUST 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 JAN 2014
LANDED..........
13 FEB 2014
Inland application only, because we did declare our son outland in the application with mention not accompagning, as we do not have any info, any contact adress, no news about him since 2008 until furthere. Being said, the application we did was only for my husband within Canada.

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
SEPTSIXHUIT said:
Hi Arjun & Chairmanefrance,
Any news so far from you guys? Arjun thank you for your last advice to me, I did order the foss notes, and got them yersterday, states:Criminal and security check the sponsored: Passed, Medical in process. Sponsor(I), never declared she as a son XXXXXXXXXXX, born in XXXXX, when I applied for permanent residence under CH1, file transfer to cic Edmonton for further couselling/possible interview.
Note: This is not true because I do have proof and still have the copy of my former application for PR, you can see in black and white, the name of my son as well as the proof of payement I did for him. Do you have any advice or what should I do in this case? The IO was wrong, or he didn't check carefully my previous application which I was granted PR.
Ok so if I get this rite u had put your sons name in your pr application ? Nd paid his fees ? If u would have done so why dint he get pr then ?? M little bit confused here if u would have paid his fees back them he would have pr as well, cause u included him in your app before ? So just message me your situation maybe I'll understand it better and if u think they made a mistake write up a letter stating wht u think nd send it to local cic with proof and go to local mp tell th this as well nd they can Coneway the message to cic as well if u have more to share just send me a message

SEPTSIXHUIT

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 21/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
AIP 22 JULY 2013
AOR Received.
07 JUNE 2012
File Transfer...
19 NOVEMBER 2012
Med's Request
22 JULY 2013
Med's Done....
09 AUGUST 2013
Interview........
18-07-2013
Passport Req..
09 AUGUST 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 JAN 2014
LANDED..........
13 FEB 2014
Hi Arjun29,

I did include my son(OUT LAND) in my application and paid fee, as for him when I applied, but when it came close to finalize my application, my country was forced in a BIG civil war which is continuing until now, for this reason my 3 children(out land) moved from the big city(2008) to an unknown place until yet. Since then, I was and still not able anymore to reach them, I didn't have their contact or their info's. Which lead me to write a note to the Immigration to withdraw my son's name as person accompanying the principal applicant, as I though that if cic has no info's about the included dependent's contact or address, It could delay or bloc the entire application. Meanwhile, my request to withdraw my son was accepted, in 2009, I was granted permanent residence inland/Edmonton. My question is, when you declare someone in your application, are obligate to include him as accompanying the principal applicant? I think no, but the IO said that I never declared my son in my application when I applied fro permanent residence in Canada.....possible misrepresentation, file refer to CIC for further counseling/possible ....! To you think if I bring or write a letter with all the proof, it may help in this case?

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
SEPTSIXHUIT said:
Hi Arjun29,

I did include my son(OUT LAND) in my application and paid fee, as for him when I applied, but when it came close to finalize my application, my country was forced in a BIG civil war which is continuing until now, for this reason my 3 children(out land) moved from the big city(2008) to an unknown place until yet. Since then, I was and still not able anymore to reach them, I didn't have their contact or their info's. Which lead me to write a note to the Immigration to withdraw my son's name as person accompanying the principal applicant, as I though that if cic has no info's about the included dependent's contact or address, It could delay or bloc the entire application. Meanwhile, my request to withdraw my son was accepted, in 2009, I was granted permanent residence inland/Edmonton. My question is, when you declare someone in your application, are obligate to include him as accompanying the principal applicant? I think no, but the IO said that I never declared my son in my application when I applied fro permanent residence in Canada.....possible misrepresentation, file refer to CIC for further counseling/possible ....! To you think if I bring or write a letter with all the proof, it may help in this case?
i tottaly get your situation now, well according to what u said it seems like the io which granted u the pr messed up or something went wrong, u did include your son paid his fees and then u told cic you cant bring him now but u did declare your children,according to that what i think they may have thought u cant bring them or something...i think you should send in this proofs with an explanation of a letter that u did declare your children but u could not have brought them here to Canada at that time but u did declare them,once u do declare them on pr application even though u could not bring them at that time but u could always sponsor them later,but u have to, have to mention them when u file your app that u already did,i think send in a letter with proof mark it urgent and go to mp office as well tell them the situation and ask them if they can convey this message to cic Edmonton,i think u shld also speak to a lawyer i think its imp cause your whole app can get rejected if they dnt get wht u are saying...cause according to them u lied about your children...i think io at CPC VEg dint look enough so this is very imp u do something about it....pm Charmin like send her a message like a private message not post it here as she also got things fixed in her file as they had wrong info 2 she sent in request of changes as her file had wrong info so Charmin could help u more on how to do that it might help..

SEPTSIXHUIT

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 21/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
AIP 22 JULY 2013
AOR Received.
07 JUNE 2012
File Transfer...
19 NOVEMBER 2012
Med's Request
22 JULY 2013
Med's Done....
09 AUGUST 2013
Interview........
18-07-2013
Passport Req..
09 AUGUST 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 JAN 2014
LANDED..........
13 FEB 2014
Arjun29,

I would like to know as you were telling me in the past about ''MANDAMUS", In my case, it is clearly that the IO made a mistake.Do you think if I hire a lawyer, the mandamus can be applied.?????

VanSquirrel

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-01-2012
IELTS Request
AIP: 04-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2013
Hi guys,

Just a quick question: before your file was transferred, did anyone receive a letter saying that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor?

SEPTSIXHUIT

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 21/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
AIP 22 JULY 2013
AOR Received.
07 JUNE 2012
File Transfer...
19 NOVEMBER 2012
Med's Request
22 JULY 2013
Med's Done....
09 AUGUST 2013
Interview........
18-07-2013
Passport Req..
09 AUGUST 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 JAN 2014
LANDED..........
13 FEB 2014
Please refer to the previous posts, to understand well the discussion.

VanSquirrel

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-01-2012
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2013
Hello Septsixhuit,

I think you are referring to me? I understand the discussion very well; you had your file transferred to CIC Edmonton due to issues with your son's file.

I was asking if you received any letters about your eligibility as a sponsor because I did receive such a letter 2 weeks ago but no letter about AIP. From what I understand, these 2 letters normally come together. So I'm wondering if this means that my case is being sent for interview. I'd be grateful if you, or anyone who's had their file sent for interview, could shed any light on this.

SEPTSIXHUIT

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 21/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
AIP 22 JULY 2013
AOR Received.
07 JUNE 2012
File Transfer...
19 NOVEMBER 2012
Med's Request
22 JULY 2013
Med's Done....
09 AUGUST 2013
Interview........
18-07-2013
Passport Req..
09 AUGUST 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 JAN 2014
LANDED..........
13 FEB 2014
Hi!
VanSquirrel,we never received any letter, we did get information from call center, then we confirmed when we got our Foss notes. And the reason they transferred our file is because they need us for interview, but the bad news is that we have to wait 2 years.

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
SEPTSIXHUIT said:
Arjun29,

I would like to know as you were telling me in the past about ''MANDAMUS", In my case, it is clearly that the IO made a mistake.Do you think if I hire a lawyer, the mandamus can be applied.?????
Yes if you really want to do mandamus it can definitely help you and 2 be honest I have just met with a lawyer the other day and he said if your file is above processing times you have a right to do so!! Why dnt u contact a lawyer or tell me which part of the city u live in maybe I can refer u 2 one...plus there are quiet a bit of gud lawyers but all of them are after money :( and they want to get max money out of u but ya it is done in 6-8 months why dnt u pm me and I'll reply thanks

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
VanSquirrel said:
Hi guys,

Just a quick question: before your file was transferred, did anyone receive a letter saying that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor?
Did you apply for work permit with your application ?? And usually only people with aip get tht letter tht u got call the call center and ask them even sign on the cic website to check your status and see hrs going on there

VanSquirrel

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-01-2012
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2013
@ SEPTSIXHUIT
Thank you for your reply; it makes me feel slightly better, but my heart will still probably be pumping at 10x its normal speed until I get a letter confirming in the positive. Sorry that you have to wait so long for your interview! I was browsing through the canadavisa.com site and it did say something about $100 for a 30-min consultation; I've heard good things about them too, although I've never tried them myself; maybe you could give that a try.

@arjun29
Yes I did check ecas and it says 'In Progress' on the applicant side, but no mention of a letter. I called CIC and the agent said that no letter has been mailed. She said she was going to email the IO and tell him/her to mail the letter ASAP. I don't know if that's a good thing though; I hope it doesn't just annoy the IO! Anyways, I don't want to hijack this thread lol; but if you have more advice for me, please post it in this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-letter-stating-that-i-am-eligible-as-a-sponsor-what-does-this-mean-t135009.0.html

SEPTSIXHUIT

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 21/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
AIP 22 JULY 2013
AOR Received.
07 JUNE 2012
File Transfer...
19 NOVEMBER 2012
Med's Request
22 JULY 2013
Med's Done....
09 AUGUST 2013
Interview........
18-07-2013
Passport Req..
09 AUGUST 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 JAN 2014
LANDED..........
13 FEB 2014
VanSquirrel said:
@ SEPTSIXHUIT
Thank you for your reply; it makes me feel slightly better, but my heart will still probably be pumping at 10x its normal speed until I get a letter confirming in the positive. Sorry that you have to wait so long for your interview! I was browsing through the canadavisa.com site and it did say something about $100 for a 30-min consultation; I've heard good things about them too, although I've never tried them myself; maybe you could give that a try.

@ arjun29
Yes I did check ecas and it says 'In Progress' on the applicant side, but no mention of a letter. I called CIC and the agent said that no letter has been mailed. She said she was going to email the IO and tell him/her to mail the letter ASAP. I don't know if that's a good thing though; I hope it doesn't just annoy the IO! Anyways, I don't want to hijack this thread lol; but if you have more advice for me, please post it in this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-letter-stating-that-i-am-eligible-as-a-sponsor-what-does-this-mean-t135009.0.html
VanSquirrel, Thank U,I will browse the link to see if I can find someone (lawyer) who can help.