+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

Bindu786

Oct 26, 2013
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI TO COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 12
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
APRIL
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
DEL-25 JUN13 COL 26 NOV 13
Med's Request
20 JAN 2014
Med's Done....
24 JAN 2014
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
AGREE :) :)

DISAGREE 8) 8)

SOMEONE SAY .....

WHY U SAY.....

HOW U SAY....

WHO IS NDVO & CVO...

WHY THEY DECIDE OUR FATE..

STILL WE R WAITING EAGERLY

WE WANT FAST..

I AM LOSING JOB

HOME

MONEY

FAMILY

FUTURE

LOVE

PARENTS

GUYS WHY R U WASTING U TIME & ENERGY IN SUCH ACTIVITIES

I WANT WE SHOULD KEEP IN MIND PATIENCE THAT TEACHES SO MANY LEASSON ABOUT LIFE

MOREOVER WE SHOULD FOLLOW THE ALMIGHTY

EVERYONE SAY ONCE

SATNAM SHRI WAHEGURU

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
It seems that CPP-O folks are getting passports back within a month with visas. See this forum -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-long-does-it-take-cppo-to-stamp-pr-visas-t134889.3255.html

Visas are being issued left, right and center....!! (dhad-a-dhad visas)

Lucky folks!! :(

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Dear all - got some important info in some website. THought will share with all. Though these are processing steps for FSW case, but still we can get an idea as its very much similar after File transfer to NDVO. Please read below->

After the file has been transferred, it waits in the queue to be reviewed by Visa Officer. A Visa Officer will review your file and will determine the eligibility of your application for further processing. IF the visa officer decides that everything that you have provided is genuine and inline with what is required, he/she will put your file in actual “process”. You will see a new line added in your ecas as “We have started processing your application on mm-dd-yyyy”. Your status will remain “In Process”. The worse scenario is that Visa Officer will overrule the previous PER decision and may reject the application before starting the process, in this case, you will see “Decision Made” in your ecas. *For FSWP 2013, we are hoping that this may not happen as everything has already been screened at CIO.

From here on, everything will be verified and cross-referenced. This includes and not limited to your experience letters, salary stubs, visiting cards, employment offices, relative documents [if applicable], passport verification, IELTS verification, national identity cards verification [if applicable], your educational documents, marksheets, your background declaration, security checks and so on. They may or not may not visit, call or email your current / previous employers. It's totally up to them.

At this stage, the visa officer MAY call for a face to face interview at your local visa office. In case of remote visa office, the RVO will inform you about the due date and time and the location. Visa officer will clearly mention in the email about the reason of the interview so that you can gather required documents to back your original case. You will not be informed about the outcome of the interview on the spot but the next step will let you know how well you performed. NOTE: Visa Officer will not judge your English Language ability in the interview.

IF everything goes well, you will receive a Medical Call. IF an interview goes well and you managed to satisfy the visa officer, you will get the same result. At this stage, your ecas will still read “In Process”.

IN CASE something goes wrong with or without interview, you will get “Decision Made” at your ECAS which means youre no more eligible for PR processing and you will get a rejection with a letter mentioning the reasons.

After you receive Medical Call, you will have to undergo Medical Examination at your local DMP [Find your local DMP HERE]. You and your dependents have to satisfy the visa officer that you are medically fit to be admissible to Canada. Once your results have been received by the Visa Office, your ecas will read, “We have received your medical results on mm-dd-yyyy” and the status will remain “In Process”.

You or one of your dependent may get a re-medical exam if there's a doubt about something that they think need to be reverified.

The next step would be [and not limited to] Passport Request, any additional or updated documents, new Police Clearance Certificate etc and Right of Permanent Resident fee [RPRF] which is $490 for each Principal Applicant and Spouse [if applicable]. You do not have to pay RPRF for your children.

Once everything is done and your payment cashed, your status will be changed to “Decision Made” and the address will be updated with a Canadian address & you will receive your Passports & Confirmation of Permanent Residence [COPR]

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
PLease note that DM does not always mean - Positive Decision Made, meaning that they are ready to issue visas. Is it correct? Or after receiving MR, PPR, RPRF stage, DM always means "positive" only?? How is it?? Any idea??

Please also note that in RED above is the stage that we are presently passing now, hence the delay.... looks like they will again do background/ criminality checks, employment/education verification and so on... and in our country it take time... !!

karambir singh

Apr 18, 2011
CHANDIGARH, PUNJAB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI TO COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CIC NS 14/02/2013
AOR Received.
CIO :- 25/03/2013, NDVO :- 27/06/2013, CVO :26/11/2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
03/02/2014 , ECAS Update :- 08/02/2014
Passport Req..
11/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2014
LANDED..........
30/04/2014
Happy gurupurab to all forum members !!

Today is birthday of our 10th guru " shri guru gobind singh" who is the creater of khalsa panth .

Regards
KB

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
PLease note that DM does not always mean - Positive Decision Made, meaning that they are ready to issue visas. Is it correct? Or after receiving MR, PPR, RPRF stage, DM always means "positive" only?? How is it?? Any idea??

Please also note that in RED above is the stage that we are presently passing now, hence the delay.... looks like they will again do background/ criminality checks, employment/education verification and so on... and in our country it take time... !!
Good morning
I am sharing my knowledge and it may be i am wrong.
If you get DM status before MR,RPRF and PP means something -ve result for the file but after MR,RPRF and PP 99% it is +ve result.
Now regarding RED text, you are right. They will verify everything again.

Regards

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
vineethere said:
Dear all - got some important info in some website. THought will share with all. Though these are processing steps for FSW case, but still we can get an idea as its very much similar after File transfer to NDVO. Please read below->

After the file has been transferred, it waits in the queue to be reviewed by Visa Officer. A Visa Officer will review your file and will determine the eligibility of your application for further processing. IF the visa officer decides that everything that you have provided is genuine and inline with what is required, he/she will put your file in actual “process”. You will see a new line added in your ecas as “We have started processing your application on mm-dd-yyyy”. Your status will remain “In Process”. The worse scenario is that Visa Officer will overrule the previous PER decision and may reject the application before starting the process, in this case, you will see “Decision Made” in your ecas. *For FSWP 2013, we are hoping that this may not happen as everything has already been screened at CIO.

From here on, everything will be verified and cross-referenced. This includes and not limited to your experience letters, salary stubs, visiting cards, employment offices, relative documents [if applicable], passport verification, IELTS verification, national identity cards verification [if applicable], your educational documents, marksheets, your background declaration, security checks and so on. They may or not may not visit, call or email your current / previous employers. It's totally up to them.

At this stage, the visa officer MAY call for a face to face interview at your local visa office. In case of remote visa office, the RVO will inform you about the due date and time and the location. Visa officer will clearly mention in the email about the reason of the interview so that you can gather required documents to back your original case. You will not be informed about the outcome of the interview on the spot but the next step will let you know how well you performed. NOTE: Visa Officer will not judge your English Language ability in the interview.

IF everything goes well, you will receive a Medical Call. IF an interview goes well and you managed to satisfy the visa officer, you will get the same result. At this stage, your ecas will still read “In Process”.

IN CASE something goes wrong with or without interview, you will get “Decision Made” at your ECAS which means youre no more eligible for PR processing and you will get a rejection with a letter mentioning the reasons.

After you receive Medical Call, you will have to undergo Medical Examination at your local DMP [Find your local DMP HERE]. You and your dependents have to satisfy the visa officer that you are medically fit to be admissible to Canada. Once your results have been received by the Visa Office, your ecas will read, “We have received your medical results on mm-dd-yyyy” and the status will remain “In Process”.

You or one of your dependent may get a re-medical exam if there's a doubt about something that they think need to be reverified.

The next step would be [and not limited to] Passport Request, any additional or updated documents, new Police Clearance Certificate etc and Right of Permanent Resident fee [RPRF] which is $490 for each Principal Applicant and Spouse [if applicable]. You do not have to pay RPRF for your children.

Once everything is done and your payment cashed, your status will be changed to “Decision Made” and the address will be updated with a Canadian address & you will receive your Passports & Confirmation of Permanent Residence [COPR]
Thanks Vineet for the info here :)

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Dear all - for me the ecas status says - "Medical have been received". It doesnt say which date. Is it the same for others as well?? Just curious to know... (my status changed on 24th Dec).

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
vineethere said:
Dear all - for me the ecas status says - "Medical have been received". It doesnt say which date. Is it the same for others as well?? Just curious to know... (my status changed on 24th Dec).
Congratulation Vineet! Yes, that's the status, it does not reflect the date in Ecas.

rowdy_jatt

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
vineethere said:
Yes vineet.. It is same for me as well

Ricky

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Thank you both of you!!

pariskumar

Sep 25, 2012
GUYS PLEASE SUGGEST

I submit my Passport on 16-Dec-2013 through speed post, in speed post tracking status mentioned “Item Delivered” but it should be “Item Delivered at C.H.C.” which is not satisfying us.

As well as my RPRF is still outstanding

Please advice me what i can do further

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pariskumar said:
GUYS PLEASE SUGGEST

I submit my Passport on 16-Dec-2013 through speed post, in speed post tracking status mentioned “Item Delivered” but it should be “Item Delivered at C.H.C.” which is not satisfying us.

As well as my RPRF is still outstanding

Please advice me what i can do further
Hi
You can ask to Postal department from where you have sent your parcel. They will let you know about its confirmation.

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
dipanchokshi said:
Good morning
I am sharing my knowledge and it may be i am wrong.
If you get DM status before MR,RPRF and PP means something -ve result for the file but after MR,RPRF and PP 99% it is +ve result.
Now regarding RED text, you are right. They will verify everything again.

Regards
Thanks Dipan!! That was re-assuring..... feel better.. :)