+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

pari mannitoba

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
pariskumar said:
a big silence.......................sh....................................................................................... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
[hi paris kumar have u got any answer from ndvo about ur email , means they confirm where is ur file now . m also in same boat did not get 2nd aor .if u have any updates plz share . one of our forum member gosmanu got mr ,ppr is it really possible without 2nd aor mr and ppr . plz answer . thanks .]

pari mannitoba

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
howword007 , gosmanu321 , atinsingh , idmpunjab , paris kumar , moosejaw ,snehith , rowdy jat , pari mannitoba . we are nine members left who not get 2nd aor from ndvo . only the lucky gosmanu got ppr (god bless him) . rest of guys what u did uptill now . case specific enquiry , ndvo answer any one . plz frnds if u have any updates share it . every single minute killing me . I thought if we not get 2nd aor then we r not in que to get ppr . how u all confirm that where cic send our files ???

pariskumar

Sep 25, 2012
i made case specific enq. and got auto response,

yes its possible they (ndvo) skip second aor and issue mr, ppr, rprf if time span is over than limited period...

chiragpatel144

Dec 10, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-COLOMBO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/5/2012
Nomination.....
29/12/2012
AOR Received.
26/2/2013
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25/6/2013 then colombo 19/11/2013
Med's Request
5/2/2014
Med's Done....
6/2/2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
14/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/3/2014
LANDED..........
11/4/2014
Dont worry all will get second aor mine i got after 4 months

Bindu786

Oct 26, 2013
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI TO COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 12
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
APRIL
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
DEL-25 JUN13 COL 26 NOV 13
Med's Request
20 JAN 2014
Med's Done....
24 JAN 2014
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
Anyone got good news today from ndvo
Mr
Ppr
Enquiry

Mission Canada

roxxane

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
pari mannitoba said:
howword007 , gosmanu321 , atinsingh , idmpunjab , paris kumar , moosejaw ,snehith , rowdy jat , pari mannitoba . we are nine members left who not get 2nd aor from ndvo . only the lucky gosmanu got ppr (god bless him) . rest of guys what u did uptill now . case specific enquiry , ndvo answer any one . plz frnds if u have any updates share it . every single minute killing me . I thought if we not get 2nd aor then we r not in que to get ppr . how u all confirm that where cic send our files ???
Hi Pari,

Please calm down and relax..You are safe and your file is complete once you receive 1st AOR...It's their internal process and some people have got 2 AOR in a month's time and couple of us have got in 3-4 months time..Gosmanu case is one of the rare cases...Asking and sending queries by everyone to NDVO or Cic will only increase their work load as they need to see each and every mail to update the records case wise and normally they don't respond until your case is in process... and ultimately shorten their daily time to progress with the current In process applications.

They have encashed your application fee and are happy with the initial documents which you have sent and in response have sent the file no. to you in 1st AOR...Wait for some more time and you will hear the 2 AOR news soon.

good luck..

Roxxane

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Hi Silver_75 - what i was trying to say was - Indian DL is valid for some 60 days in Canada. If you are going to stay for more than that, then need to get Canadian DL. For Canadian DL, the process is same -

Written Test -> G1 -> Practical Road Test -> G2 -> wait for 12 months and another Road Test -> G (Full License).is

For more info, check this - www.mto.gov.on.ca

-Vineet

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Hi SM, Dipan - My ecas is still "Application Recd", whereas my 2nd AOR was on 25th June.

Now, even one more thought is coming to my mind. Since, I am already here on OWP, they may think that they will process my PPR later... first they may give preference to ppl who are still in India..

They may tell - anyway this guy reached Canada, so we will process later... :(

Do they do like that?

-Vineet

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
Hi Silver_75 - what i was trying to say was - Indian DL is valid for some 60 days in Canada. If you are going to stay for more than that, then need to get Canadian DL. For Canadian DL, the process is same -

Written Test -> G1 -> Practical Road Test -> G2 -> wait for 12 months and another Road Test -> G (Full License).is

For more info, check this - www.mto.gov.on.ca

-Vineet
Hi all,

Yes, Indian DL is vaild in canada..days depend on province ...
But do not think and try to drive without knowledge and driving sence accoring to canada. insurance and road rules are very strict here...
If you are gud driver in india but according to canada worst than worst driver..

If you guys have 2 years back licence then you will get the final licence.
In BC region search ICBC for iphone application and pratice test . most of the question come from that pratice test only.

Thanks

Tmone

Oct 28, 2013
Hi to all!
I plugged from Haiti. I congratulate you for the encouragement and information shared on this forum. Me and my husband had made an exploratory visit in November 2012. Manitoba province accept our request ... May 2013, we deliver our files has already CIC and we are really waiting for their decisions (to realize the medical test, have visas, ...).
We dream to go as fast as possible to Manitoba.
Good luck to everyone who is waiting for a decision of the authorities of Canada.
Mone

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning everyone.
Those who lastly got MR, PPR and RPRF request if they are done with that then please share your date.

Thanks

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
vineethere said:
Hi SM, Dipan - My ecas is still "Application Recd", whereas my 2nd AOR was on 25th June.

Now, even one more thought is coming to my mind. Since, I am already here on OWP, they may think that they will process my PPR later... first they may give preference to ppl who are still in India..

They may tell - anyway this guy reached Canada, so we will process later... :(

Do they do like that?

-Vineet
Hi Vineet,

I doubt they have this kind of a process. As a matter of fact, if you notice that files for In-Canada applicants are processed faster as compared to our files. That's my observation while noticing timelines their timelines on this website.

Regards,
S

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Hi All......................

Any updatessssssssssssssssssss
Big Silence?????????????????????

regards
Krishna

vgul

Jun 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krishnasvmohan said:
Hi All......................

Any updatessssssssssssssssssss
Big Silence?????????????????????

regards
Krishna
Dear Krishna,

U r right for the big silence, the reason may be the things are moving very slow, every one has future plans in life. Waiting to certain extent is O.K. but if there is so dark and one can't see anything further then any one opts for the alternatives.

I have felt that the forum is also moving at a very slow pace. What any members can post or discuss when nothing is clear. Earlier i was checking my mail 3-4 times daily now it is reversed, once in 3 to 4 days. Reason is no clarity.

May be i'm Wrong, but the things are moving like that only.

All the very best to everyone.

Regards