01-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
stephcurry30 said:
Hi All, To those who submit their passports to VFS, how much is the total charge per passports and do they accept cash mode?

Thanks in advance.. Youre response is very much appreciated..
Hi steph,

They charge P890 per passport and they only accept payment thru manager's check.

itzmhie

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Doc's Request.
PR and Health Card 29-02-2015
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015
IELTS Request
19-03-2014 (included in application)
File Transfer...
13-06-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-08-2015/ Furtherance test (sputum, culture), repeat x-ray 23-11-2015 (stable)
Interview........
Sponsor's interview 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-02-2016
stephcurry30 said:
Hi All, To those who submit their passports to VFS, how much is the total charge per passports and do they accept cash mode?

Thanks in advance.. Youre response is very much appreciated..
They accept cash payment, just go to VFS office in person, fee is 537 per person or passport. I also pick up our passports but if you opt to have it return to you via courier, there's an additional 285 per person.

Please check their site for the fees.
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Philippines/Service_and_Service_Charge.html

God Bless!

stephcurry30

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Request
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
itzmhie said:
They accept cash payment, just go to VFS office in person, fee is 537 per person or passport. I also pick up our passports but if you opt to have it return to you via courier, there's an additional 285 per person.

Please check their site for the fees.
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Philippines/Service_and_Service_Charge.html

God Bless!
Thank You.. :)

stephcurry30

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Request
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
YellowBucks said:
Hi steph,

They charge P890 per passport and they only accept payment thru manager's check.
Thanks YellowBucks..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
Very strict ang security sa CEM, I don't think they will accept an appointment for that, tama ang ginawa niya email + VFS.
Actually they do accept appointments - but you have to be first screened by the security desk - then endorsed to embassy staff. Mahaba lang talaga ang pila. And if the query/request can be answerable via CIC official processes or using the VFS (which was one of the reasons why me VFS), hindi na aabot pa sa embassy staff; the security desk will give instructions on proceeding with the request.

Any corrections to official documents issued by CEM can be done via getting an appointment - search in this thread, you will find one that had a correction needed on the COPR, and since CEM was nearer kesa dumaan pa sa courier, opted to go to CEM. Tatanggapin agad ang request, but the printing of the corrections will be sent back.

I used to work in the opposite building of the embassy - and in the process of getting my PR, I did go through the appointment process. Security is tight, yes. I saw lots of FAM sponsorships there seeking appointments; my wife went there to and got an appointment on clarifying their instructions that was sent during our PNP PR application process. You have to present yourself properly and explain the problem with the security desk.

And for additional documents - at that time, me maildrop sa basement ng RCBC tower (if I recall right basement level 2 yata) - one a direct mail box where documents can be handcarried and just "dropped" into the mailbox, and another window for courier deliveries - kung nasaan me security officer na tatanggap at syang mag-sign for receipt of docs. The maildrop - walang personnel to sign for the receipt of the docs - so di mo masisiguro kung natanggap after mo maihulog, so mas advisable to use a courier para me established chain of custody ng docs submitted and me tracking. Madalas ako me nakakasabay sa basement elevator (papunta sa parking) yung mga nag-dedeliver ng docs or mga nag-maildrop ng docs.

.../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dirrtyfighter20 said:
Hi all,

Good Day!

This is on behalf of my sister's application, ifever she would get the visa, posible po ba na instead of flying directly to canada from philippines, daan muna sya dito sa europe for a short visit. Philippines-italy-canada. Is there any instruction that they should fly directly to Canada from Philippines?

Thank you po!
Wala naman instructions to originate direct from the PH if immigrating to Canada.

Pwede naman gawin na dumaan muna sa ibang bansa, but first be aware:
http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1378%3Apre-departure-registration-and-orientation-seminars&catid=145%3Aintegration-and-reintegration&Itemid=833

So subject sya sa additional scrutiny ng immigration officers kung ang final destination nya is Canada (not Italy). In that case, ang tunay na nature ng trip nya will be to immigrate to Canada. Note kasi in her passport, there will be an immigrant visa to Canada, and either a schengen or visitor visa to Italy, and kung makikita ang immigrant visa with no return ticket pabalik ng PH from Italy, likely hahanapin ang PDOS stickers sa NAIA. Rather na dumaan pa sa ganitong inspection, the best is always to register and attend PDOS, just for the sake of getting that sticker and no added questions at the airport on nature of trip.

.../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erly said:
hello po ulit,

question po regarding sa additional forms. since di nagkasya sa form ng additional family information field yung details namin, nag attach ako ng additional paper. need pa po bang mag sign sa additional paper or no need na since parang naging part 2 lang siya nung Additional Family Information?

Salamat po ulit sa mga sasagot! ;)
If additional ito sa forms na kailangan pirmahan, best to put your signature and date signed on the additional pages.

.../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lijauco_jojo said:
Hi Guys,

May question po pala ako regarding sa additional docs which is COC, may dalawang way po kasi para ipadala sya. First, is ipadala sya sa VACs (Visa Application Centres) or thru courier sa CEM (RCBC Makati). Sino po ba mag eevaluate ng COC? Is it VACs or CEM? Kasi sa VACs po is located po sa Eco Plaza Makati. Pwede daw syang thru courier or walk-in same din pag sa CEM sya ipapadala. Gusto ko lang malaman kung sino talaga mag eevelauate/veverify para dun na ako dumeretso since sa Makati lang din naman ako nagwowork. Sana po matulungan nyo ako.
I'd suggest i-courier mo sa CEM direct, make sure yung address or department ng CEM is correct. You get tracking and a receipt of delivery sa docs mo. Then as soon as naipadala mo, email CEM with as a response to their letter of instructions stating you have sent your response via courier including the documents requested. So comply ka sa instructions nila. Kapag nakuha mo naman ang tracking receipt and signature ng receiver, email CEM again, this time as a notification, na na-receive na ang additional docs mo, and include a copy of the tracking receipt. Di naman bawal mag-notify sa CEM ng important details about your application (i.e. submission of requested docs)...

Even if sa Makati ka malapit, even kung buhay pa ang maildrop sa basement ng RCBC for submission of docs - my view is you don't get that feeling of security of your docs submission kung walang signature ng tumanggap. :)

.../atb

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ Thanks for the enlightenment. I just recall reading a post from a member (I think in the Pinoy FSW 2014 thread) who tried to drop their docs and was already right there at RCBC, but the CEM security told them they couldn't do that and they have to courier it, so that's what they did. Anyway, good point that at least courier deliveries will have the tracking so might as well do that. Nakapasok lang ako once sa CEM but it was to take a test for a consular position.

lijauco_jojo

Jun 22, 2015
Manitoba Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/30/2014
Doc's Request.
COC from SG - 5/11/2016
Nomination.....
1/14/2016
AOR Received.
3/22/2016
IELTS Request
Included on my initial application
Med's Request
4/14/2016
Med's Done....
4/21/2016
Passport Req..
5/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
6/15/2016
LANDED..........
7/8/2016
ragluf said:
I'd suggest i-courier mo sa CEM direct, make sure yung address or department ng CEM is correct. You get tracking and a receipt of delivery sa docs mo. Then as soon as naipadala mo, email CEM with as a response to their letter of instructions stating you have sent your response via courier including the documents requested. So comply ka sa instructions nila. Kapag nakuha mo naman ang tracking receipt and signature ng receiver, email CEM again, this time as a notification, na na-receive na ang additional docs mo, and include a copy of the tracking receipt. Di naman bawal mag-notify sa CEM ng important details about your application (i.e. submission of requested docs)...

Even if sa Makati ka malapit, even kung buhay pa ang maildrop sa basement ng RCBC for submission of docs - my view is you don't get that feeling of security of your docs submission kung walang signature ng tumanggap. :)

.../atb
eto po yung nakalagay sa letter.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
SUBMITTING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
Documents requested in its original form, e.g. police certificates, should be sent thru either of the following methods:
1. Visa Application Centres (VACs) – for applicants residing in the Philippines
For more information, visit http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines/index.html
2. Courier
Embassy of Canada, Visa Section Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza 6819 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226 Philippines

Hi Sir ragluf,

Salamat po sa mga inputs. May isang email add po nakalagay dun sa letter na sinend sa akin pero for FEES and PAYMENT OPTIONS syang portion nakalagay (MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca). Gawin ko po yung advice nyo, kasi may malapit naman pong LBC ditto sa office. Maraming salamat po sa inyong tulong.

lijauco_jojo

Jun 22, 2015
Manitoba Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/30/2014
Doc's Request.
COC from SG - 5/11/2016
Nomination.....
1/14/2016
AOR Received.
3/22/2016
IELTS Request
Included on my initial application
Med's Request
4/14/2016
Med's Done....
4/21/2016
Passport Req..
5/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
6/15/2016
LANDED..........
7/8/2016
Hi Guys,

Ask ko lang po kung anung mga required na seminar na kailangan mong puntahan bago ka mag land sa Canada? Also kung weekdays lang po ba yun ino-offer. Salamat po.

itzmhie

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Doc's Request.
PR and Health Card 29-02-2015
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015
IELTS Request
19-03-2014 (included in application)
File Transfer...
13-06-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-08-2015/ Furtherance test (sputum, culture), repeat x-ray 23-11-2015 (stable)
Interview........
Sponsor's interview 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-02-2016
lijauco_jojo said:
Hi Guys,

Ask ko lang po kung anung mga required na seminar na kailangan mong puntahan bago ka mag land sa Canada? Also kung weekdays lang po ba yun ino-offer. Salamat po.
PDOS po ang required lang na seminar bago ka umalis, once may visa ka na you can register for it. But there are some seminars na pwede mo attendan like CIIP.

jtpelayo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012 @ SINP (family referral) 15-09-2014 @ CIC
Doc's Request.
24-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
24-03-2014
Med's Request
15-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015 on hold for X-ray;11-11-2015 X-ray done
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
LANDED..........
May 25, 2016
ragluf said:
Itong ganitong issue sa landing documents is enough reason to get an appointment sa CEM and present the error. Pwede ka ba magsadya sa CEM?

HI sir ragluf, yun nga din ang first instinct ko kaso nag iintay ako ng reply from CEM. As of now wala pa din sila reply sa status ng COPR namen. Pati ang VFS wala pa din update. Ano po kaya maganda gawin? Medyo worried since malapit lapit na din ang May baka don pa kame magka aberya. Thanks

stephcurry30

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Request
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
itzmhie said:
PDOS po ang required lang na seminar bago ka umalis, once may visa ka na you can register for it. But there are some seminars na pwede mo attendan like CIIP.
Hi itzmhie, verify ko lang ha, don sa mga seminars kelangan ba umatend ka sa lahat ng seminars na fitted sa application mo? like sa akin, pwede ako umatend don sa planning for canada program and ready for manitoba program..

Thanks..

dirrtyfighter20

Oct 22, 2015
ragluf said:
Wala naman instructions to originate direct from the PH if immigrating to Canada.

Pwede naman gawin na dumaan muna sa ibang bansa, but first be aware:
http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1378%3Apre-departure-registration-and-orientation-seminars&catid=145%3Aintegration-and-reintegration&Itemid=833

So subject sya sa additional scrutiny ng immigration officers kung ang final destination nya is Canada (not Italy). In that case, ang tunay na nature ng trip nya will be to immigrate to Canada. Note kasi in her passport, there will be an immigrant visa to Canada, and either a schengen or visitor visa to Italy, and kung makikita ang immigrant visa with no return ticket pabalik ng PH from Italy, likely hahanapin ang PDOS stickers sa NAIA. Rather na dumaan pa sa ganitong inspection, the best is always to register and attend PDOS, just for the sake of getting that sticker and no added questions at the airport on nature of trip.

.../atb

Thank you very much for a detailed response!