06-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-15
LANDED..........
15-10-15
jmjj34 said:
Congrats my friend, halos pareho tayo ng timeline..graduate ka na..
Thank you! Hunting naman ng murang flight ticket

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
Seltik said:
Passports with Visa received today!!!

Thank you all!!!!
wow! congrats, its great knowing that some people are getting their PPR

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinoybrat said:
sir ragluf, question lang. how long should i stay in the province that nominated me. what if i wanted to move to different province? thanks
Napag-usapan na namin ito before sa isa pang thread.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/revoke-pnp-pr-status-move-out-nomination-province-t223659.0.html;msg4051977#msg4051977

Nevertheless - tingnan mo muna ano ang conditions ng pagbibigay sa iyo ng nomination and if me continuing conditions or requirements of maintaining residence sa province na nag-nominate sa iyo. Me nababalitaan ako na me mga provinces na nag-lalagay ng requirements for retaining nomination pero walang specific sa retaining permanent residency.

Up to now kasi wala akong nakikitang case testing the power of the provinces to impose restrictions sa nominated applicants kapag na-kuha na nila ang PR status. Ang nakita ko so far are restrictions or requirements for residency habang in-process ang PR application (i.e. from nomination to landing). But once naging PR na, maluwag na na. See here under the CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS

Mobility Rights
Mobility of Citizens
6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.

Rights to move and gain livelihood
(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

Limitation
(3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to
(a) any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of province of present or previous residence; and
(b) any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.
Marginal note:Affirmative action programs

(4) Subsections (2) and (3) do not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration in a province of conditions of individuals in that province who are socially or economically disadvantaged if the rate of employment in that province is below the rate of employment in Canada.

In this case, tingnan mo - hindi absolute ang Section 2 sa itaas, kasi subject sya sa limitations ng Section 3. So far wala pa naman reports of any laws or practices na exception or contrary sa section 2, kaya ang general sentiment is - once PR ka na, you can move anywhere without restrictions. Merong unwritten preference sana ng provinces to retain yung mga nominees nya and they will try to do so - so before you move, make sure na gumawa ka naman ng paraan to become economically settled in the province na nag-nominate sa iyo. You can work with the provincial authorities to see how you can settle down in the province (i.e look for a job, career options etc.)...

pinoybrat

Oct 31, 2013
ragluf said:
Napag-usapan na namin ito before sa isa pang thread.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/revoke-pnp-pr-status-move-out-nomination-province-t223659.0.html;msg4051977#msg4051977

Nevertheless - tingnan mo muna ano ang conditions ng pagbibigay sa iyo ng nomination and if me continuing conditions or requirements of maintaining residence sa province na nag-nominate sa iyo. Me nababalitaan ako na me mga provinces na nag-lalagay ng requirements for retaining nomination pero walang specific sa retaining permanent residency.

Up to now kasi wala akong nakikitang case testing the power of the provinces to impose restrictions sa nominated applicants kapag na-kuha na nila ang PR status. Ang nakita ko so far are restrictions or requirements for residency habang in-process ang PR application (i.e. from nomination to landing). But once naging PR na, maluwag na na. See here under the CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS

Mobility Rights
Mobility of Citizens
6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.

Rights to move and gain livelihood
(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

Limitation
(3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to
(a) any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of province of present or previous residence; and
(b) any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.
Marginal note:Affirmative action programs

(4) Subsections (2) and (3) do not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration in a province of conditions of individuals in that province who are socially or economically disadvantaged if the rate of employment in that province is below the rate of employment in Canada.

In this case, tingnan mo - hindi absolute ang Section 2 sa itaas, kasi subject sya sa limitations ng Section 3. So far wala pa naman reports of any laws or practices na exception or contrary sa section 2, kaya ang general sentiment is - once PR ka na, you can move anywhere without restrictions. Merong unwritten preference sana ng provinces to retain yung mga nominees nya and they will try to do so - so before you move, make sure na gumawa ka naman ng paraan to become economically settled in the province na nag-nominate sa iyo. You can work with the provincial authorities to see how you can settle down in the province (i.e look for a job, career options etc.)...
thank you sir ragluf.

miketuazon22

May 9, 2014
BloodKnight said:
Hi Mike,

Thanks for answering my question about sa turn around time nila. Naalala mo pa kung mgkno binayaran nyo ng wife mo? Nagdala ba kayo ng pics? When I called them to make an appointment, sabi nila just bring our passports and the medical test form. Pero sa medical request letter, sabi kelangan ng pics (but not required if the panel physician is eMedical). Do you know if the one in Ngee ann is enabled?

One more question, kelangan ba mag fasting, as in water only, before the medical test? The reason I asked, is that, usually sa office namin pag may annual medical check up, kelangan mag fasting 8 hrs before the test.

Thanks again!
hello,

about sa fasting no need na, yun din yung tanong namin sa clinic dati. tpos kung mgkno nkalimutan ko na dn.hehe. sorry ha, peru much better tawagan mo clinic tpos dun mo ask mga queries, bbgyan ka nila ng precise answer. I remember those days, ilang beses ako kinuhaan ng BP kasi high blood dw, 4 or 5 times yata. pero mabait sila pinababa muna nila tpos tsaka nirecord, tpos si misis ilang beses din pina ihi kasi may dugo dw. eventually naging okay dn kami pareho. mababait mga staff nila. :D

BloodKnight

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
no additional doc's requested
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
IELTS Request
sent together with the application
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
26-04-2016
miketuazon22 said:
hello,

about sa fasting no need na, yun din yung tanong namin sa clinic dati. tpos kung mgkno nkalimutan ko na dn.hehe. sorry ha, peru much better tawagan mo clinic tpos dun mo ask mga queries, bbgyan ka nila ng precise answer. I remember those days, ilang beses ako kinuhaan ng BP kasi high blood dw, 4 or 5 times yata. pero mabait sila pinababa muna nila tpos tsaka nirecord, tpos si misis ilang beses din pina ihi kasi may dugo dw. eventually naging okay dn kami pareho. mababait mga staff nila. :D

Hahaha! sa'min buti naman at ok lahat. we did our medical last wednesday. Oo, mababait nga sila dun. Roughly gano sila katagal magforward ng result sa CIC, is it 2 weeks or longer?

miketuazon22

May 9, 2014
BloodKnight said:
Hahaha! sa'min buti naman at ok lahat. we did our medical last wednesday. Oo, mababait nga sila dun. Roughly gano sila katagal magforward ng result sa CIC, is it 2 weeks or longer?
sabi kasi i-email dn dw kami pg ng forward na sila result, pero hndi kami inemail. pero ng ccheck ako status parang mga 2 weeks lng nga medical received na nka lagay samin. saang province kayo? manitoba dn?

KindredHeart

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-10-2014
ragluf said:
Huling paalala - check mo tama spelling ng pangalan at validity dates :):):).

Aside from that - well tapos ka. What lies ahead (PDOS, prep and ticket hunting, landing) - ikaw na ang me control - wala ka na hinihintay pa sa proceso. Hawak mo na ito.

Congratulations!
Finally, got my passport with visa today! Thank you, God. Thank you, sir Ragluf for bearing with all our queries and for patiently answering each of our questions. We really appreciate it. God bless you!

For all those still waiting, believe that yours will surely come too!
As sir Ragluf said... "sa tamang panahon."

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi guys! Ask ko lng what province ang inapplyan nio? I applied in Nova Scotia nominee prog. I hope we are in the same boat. Nakikita ko kc dito is Mannitoba.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KindredHeart said:
Finally, got my passport with visa today! Thank you, God. Thank you, sir Ragluf for bearing with all our queries and for patiently answering each of our questions. We really appreciate it. God bless you!

For all those still waiting, believe that yours will surely come too!
As sir Ragluf said... "sa tamang panahon."
:):):) Hindi ako nagsabi nyan - ke Lola Nidora yan.... :):):)

Congratulations and all the best on your landing.

KindredHeart

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-10-2014
ragluf said:
:):):) Hindi ako nagsabi nyan - ke Lola Nidora yan.... :):):)

Congratulations and all the best on your landing.
Thank you, sir Ragluf. I actually googled who this Lola Nidora is - wala kasi akong TFC dito. Now i know who she is. From immigration to showbiz, ang dami kong natutunan syo, sir Ragluf. Thanks, again! :) :) :)

Fapper

May 3, 2013
Manila Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 30, 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2015
IELTS Request
March 19, 2016
File Transfer...
May 10, 2016
Med's Request
June 02, 2016
Med's Done....
June 16, 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Oct 09, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 13, 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 20, 2017
Another happy recipient from ragluf academy. HAHAHAHAHA Thank you very much sir rag...
i hope darating din ako and my batchmates sa stage ng thread na ito sa mga queries pero "sa tamang panahon" at "sa darating na panahon"

god bless you always boss rag. dami mo talga natutulungan. keep it up!

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
miketuazon22 said:
Hello guys,

We collected our visas today! To god be the glory. :) :)
congrats!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miketuazon22 said:
Hello guys,

We collected our visas today! To god be the glory. :) :)
Congrats - another one on the way to Canada.

All the best...