Med's Done....
06-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-15
LANDED..........
15-10-15
Passports sent and received by CEM on Aug 3, hoping for the best!!!

I had our expiration extended by another year at Philippine Embassy Singapore since they are expiring on March 2016, I just hope that this is acceptable to CEM.

Passports sent and received by CEM on Aug 3, hoping for the best!!!

:D :D :D

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
rocky220 said:
Hello guy's, we recieved our visa today.. We already booked for sept 8 flight, GOD is good!
congrats!

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
hi to all,

just wanna know if hepa is a ground for inadmissibility? thanks!

DPC

Sep 26, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/15 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12/11/14
AOR Received.
05/15/15 (XEP) 6/10/15 (EP&UCI)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7/22/15
Med's Done....
7/29/15
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
8/14/15
VISA ISSUED...
8/26/15
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time and will
rocky220 said:
Hello guy's, we recieved our visa today.. We already booked for sept 8 flight, GOD is good!
Hi rocky220! Congratulations po and have a safe flight! :)

DPC

Sep 26, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/15 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12/11/14
AOR Received.
05/15/15 (XEP) 6/10/15 (EP&UCI)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7/22/15
Med's Done....
7/29/15
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
8/14/15
VISA ISSUED...
8/26/15
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time and will
chayie2817 said:
hi to all,

Hi Ms.chayie2817!

First, I'd like to ask po if where did u have your medical exam? And why bothered to ask po about Hepa? Were you advised by the medical center that you have such?

Just to share, I had my med.exam at St.Luke's Medical Extension Center, Ermita Manila. The medical tests conducted were the following (in order):
1) Chest X-ray
2) Blood Test
3) Urinalisys
4) Physical Exam
5) Pregnancy Test (pre-requisite for the MMR Vaccine/ Immunization)
6) MMR Vaccine / Immunization
I came there by 6am & was done 'til #4 around 11am. We were instructed to wait for the result of the Chest Xray first before proceeding to #5.
If the result of your Chest Xray is clear/okay, they will ask u to proceed with the next tests (#5 to #6)

I do not think Hepa will be a ground for inadmissability because it is curable if medications are maintained. I assume wala po kayo such illness, 'coz if so and discovered on your medical result, CEM or the medical center might ask you to take time for medications first until you are fully well. However, may cause delay on your application. I hope this helps. :) Stay healthy Ms.chayie2817! :)

God will be in control of everything so do not worry! :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chayie2817 said:
hi to all,

Depends on how extensive it is.
See here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMEI_hepatitis.pdf

Note the following:
Rationale
It is particularly important to assess the risk of hepatitis / liver disease as these conditions may pose a danger to Canadian public health as well as create a significant burden on Canadian medical services through the need for expensive medication and specialized treatment going as far as liver transplantation.

Generally:
An applicant may be refused on health grounds – if their condition:
- is likely to be a danger to public health or public safety, or
- might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services

Kaya it depends on what the findings are after the IME and what the medical assessment shows. This is why me added tests for hepa as shown in the link above - this is to determine ano ang extent ng condition ng hepa ng isang applicant.

If you had it before (a long time ago), was treated for it, was cured of it or being treated of it, then disclose these to the PP. For your benefit to disclose these especially if you were already treated and cured of it. If the findings show antibodies in your body that show hepa, without you informing the PP, well, iwas lang kasi baka gamitin pa na probable cause for misrep.

zldis

Jul 13, 2015
Hello again!

I need important advice because I am moments away from sending an email to CEM but I want to know what you guys think first.

My family received the MR last July 10 and all 4 members underwent the med exam July 15 at St Lukes Taguig. Unfortunately, they said my father's x-ray is "blurred" and asked him to undergo a 3 day test in St Lukes Manila suspecting it is TB. After a week, they said the result is negative for TB. But they need to make sure so they said my father has to present an x-ray taken a year before the med exam so they can "assess" his lungs further but because he never underwent anything before this med exam, he doesn't have anything to present. And because of this, they need to culture the specimen taken during the 3 day test and this will take 3 months. And he needs to drink medicine for this supposed TB for 6 months if they find something. All because of the "blurred x-ray".

So my father, knowing many doctors whom our family trust, immediately went to one the day after and underwent their own tests and as expected, the result was negative and the x-ray they took were clear as day.

Now my question, what do we do? We just wait out the 6 months pretending my father has TB and drink medicine they give and wait for this so called culture that is all based on a "blurred x-ray" that according to different doctors outside of St Lukes is clear as day?

Because this means we're losing out 6 months of process time and this is very bad for the whole family.

Thanks for reading and I hope some people can provide answers. I am so tempted to email CEM and ask what to do but I know that might bring about conflict.

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
DPC said:
Hi Ms.chayie2817!

First, I'd like to ask po if where did u have your medical exam? And why bothered to ask po about Hepa? Were you advised by the medical center that you have such?

Just to share, I had my med.exam at St.Luke's Medical Extension Center, Ermita Manila. The medical tests conducted were the following (in order):
1) Chest X-ray
2) Blood Test
3) Urinalisys
4) Physical Exam
5) Pregnancy Test (pre-requisite for the MMR Vaccine/ Immunization)
6) MMR Vaccine / Immunization
I came there by 6am & was done 'til #4 around 11am. We were instructed to wait for the result of the Chest Xray first before proceeding to #5.
If the result of your Chest Xray is clear/okay, they will ask u to proceed with the next tests (#5 to #6)

I do not think Hepa will be a ground for inadmissability because it is curable if medications are maintained. I assume wala po kayo such illness, 'coz if so and discovered on your medical result, CEM or the medical center might ask you to take time for medications first until you are fully well. However, may cause delay on your application. I hope this helps. :) Stay healthy Ms.chayie2817! :)

God will be in control of everything so do not worry! :)
hi DPC and Ragluf,
thanks for your reply.. am just worried because me and my husband had undergone tests for hepa because of his tattoo, my additional ear pierced and my finished course which is med.tech. although we did a pre-med. exam last february and the results are negative, still I cannot avoid to be worried. thanks to Almighty God our results are all ok and are sending now according to SLEC personnel. For those who are waiting for medical request STAY HEALTHY!

God Bless Everyone,
chayie

lencabz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Nomination.....
February 2013
Med's Request
August 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013/ May 2015 (Repeat)
Passport Req..
june 19, 2015... DM July 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 29, 2015 received July 16, 2015
LANDED..........
August 20, 2015
Hi to all! Done our pdos last thursday. may konting katanungan lang po, bawal po ba talaga magdala ng food? may mga naririnig po ksi ako na ngdala ng food pwede naman daw po pero ang sabi ng pdos bawal daw talaga.. salamat!

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
hi to all,
just wanna know if may PDOS po ba sa Cebu? because we are from eastern part of visayas.. by the way ECAS shows IN PROCESS.

God Bless Everyone,
chayie

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lencabz said:
Hi to all! Done our pdos last thursday. may konting katanungan lang po, bawal po ba talaga magdala ng food? may mga naririnig po ksi ako na ngdala ng food pwede naman daw po pero ang sabi ng pdos bawal daw talaga.. salamat!
Hi,

See here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2927386#msg2927386

.../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chayie2817 said:
hi to all,
just wanna know if may PDOS po ba sa Cebu? because we are from eastern part of visayas.. by the way ECAS shows IN PROCESS.

God Bless Everyone,
chayie
See here:
http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2344:schedule-of-cfos-guidance-and-counseling-program-with-images&catid=110:frequently-asked-questions&Itemid=858

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2343:location-with-images&catid=110:frequently-asked-questions&Itemid=858

.../

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zldis said:
Now my question, what do we do? We just wait out the 6 months pretending my father has TB and drink medicine they give and wait for this so called culture that is all based on a "blurred x-ray" that according to different doctors outside of St Lukes is clear as day?

Because this means we're losing out 6 months of process time and this is very bad for the whole family.

Thanks for reading and I hope some people can provide answers. I am so tempted to email CEM and ask what to do but I know that might bring about conflict.
Unfortunately - you are trying to sway the PP opinion "after the fact" - meaning the PPs have done their own tests and determinations without any previous comparison that can contradict their (PPs) findings. What you could have done is undergo xray/scans or got a medical exam result from your family physician prior to going through the IME, and beforehand, presenting the previous results to condition the examination by the PP. Presenting a clear med history with prior results and opinions before the xray scan is done would have avoided this - there is a comparison.

Again, unfortunately, scans taken after the IME from outside the designated clinic will not deter the findings by the PP during the IME; they (PP) already have results from tests they have conducted, and without any comparison records prior to their findings, well, often they will use their own findings to prescribe treatment or added tests to determine if their is TB.

Also, within the process, it does not matter to CIC/VO if all of you are delayed due to one who needs medical furtherance. For them, the process is to determine inadmissibility; if one member is inadmissible, ALL members are inadmissible.
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/Search/Search.aspx?txtS3archA11=inadmissibility&txtT1tl3=%22Immigration+and+Refugee+Protection+Act%22&h1ts0n1y=0&ddC0nt3ntTyp3=Acts

Inadmissible family member

42. (1) A foreign national, other than a protected person, is inadmissible on grounds of an inadmissible family member if

(a) their accompanying family member or, in prescribed circumstances, their non-accompanying family member is inadmissible; or

(b) they are an accompanying family member of an inadmissible person.

So if one needs additional time for inadmissibility to be determined, then the processing of the application is also held/delayed until all those included in the application has been examined and assessments completed.

Their rules - it may be unfair, but we are beholden to these rules.

..../

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
ragluf said:
See here:
http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2344:schedule-of-cfos-guidance-and-counseling-program-with-images&catid=110:frequently-asked-questions&Itemid=858

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2343:location-with-images&catid=110:frequently-asked-questions&Itemid=858

.../
thanks ragluf for the info.. God Bless

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
hi sir ragluf,

i have one more query.. kasi my husband have hyperthyroidism when we had our med exam the PP required him to undergo neck ultrasound, when we submitted the result they further required us to submit med. cert. from his doctor with history and prognosis of his medical condition, but when we ask
his doctor to issue us med. cert. he refused because the last consultation was on 2004 and he dont have a basis anymore for his medical history. What are our chances that we will have a visa? I am so worried. Thanks.

God Bless Us all,
chayie