04-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
tetski said:
Hello,

CIC Application: OCT 24 2014
AOR : MARCH 26 205
MR: STILL WAITING

Meron pa po ba akong ka batch dito na wala pang Med Req? bat po yung iba sabay ang AOR and MR ;(

hi where po visa office mo? kasi im also waiting for my medical request received my aor on feb 25 2015. (manila visa office)

criselda_0808

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
spouse's bahrain PCC 06-05-2015
Nomination.....
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
any one.. here nirequest to submitt police certificate from other country kasi nagstay for more than six mos. the.visa office gave us to submit the police cert in 30 days ..pero nalaman.namin.na it would take 3 to 6 mos. processing to get a police clearnce from bahrain embassy..whre my husband stay for 2 yrs..dont know what to do pls help..sir ragluf advise pls..thanks

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
criselda_0808 said:
any one.. here nirequest to submitt police certificate from other country kasi nagstay for more than six mos. the.visa office gave us to submit the police cert in 30 days ..pero nalaman.namin.na it would take 3 to 6 mos. processing to get a police clearnce from bahrain embassy..whre my husband stay for 2 yrs..dont know what to do pls help..sir ragluf advise pls..thanks
1. File PCC application/request for PCC with Bahrain embassy. Get receipt/proof of submission as well as expected date of release indicated in the proof/receipt.
2. Reply back to CEM/VO
- state you have filed for the PCC from the Bahrain embassy and provide the expected date of getting the PCC
- state this PCC will be released after the due date specified in the instructions/request sent from CEM/VO
- ask for an extension of the submission of the PCC
- include proof of the application for the PCC
- ask for confirmation of the request for extension

Expect dadagdag sa application processing time ang paghihintay ng PCC mula sa Bahrain embassy.

.../atb

criselda_0808

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
spouse's bahrain PCC 06-05-2015
Nomination.....
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
ragluf said:
1. File PCC application/request for PCC with Bahrain embassy. Get receipt/proof of submission as well as expected date of release indicated in the proof/receipt.
2. Reply back to CEM/VO
- state you have filed for the PCC from the Bahrain embassy and provide the expected date of getting the PCC
- state this PCC will be released after the due date specified in the instructions/request sent from CEM/VO
- ask for an extension of the submission of the PCC
- include proof of the application for the PCC
- ask for confirmation of the request for extension

Expect dadagdag sa application processing time ang paghihintay ng PCC mula sa Bahrain embassy.

.../atb

thank you so much sir ragluf nabawasan worries ko..Godbless

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
criselda_0808 said:
thank you so much sir ragluf nabawasan worries ko..Godbless
Isipin mo na lang ang instructions with expected timelines na nagmumula sa VO/CEM are not absolute. Di natin pwede asahan na alam nila ang bawa't nangyayari at kinakailangan sa pagkuha ng mga hinihingi nila mula sa atin. Hindi nila alam na 3months ang pagkuha ng PCC mula sa mga iba't ibang bansa - nagbabago ito.

Ok lang na humingi ng palugit sa VO/CEM kung hindi agad maibibigay sa takdang panahon ang hinihingi, kailangan lamang may ipinapakita na aksiyon mula sa applicant, at patunay na lumalakad na pagkuha ng mga requirements upang madali makita, at mas magaan sa panig ng VO/CEM na ibigay ang hinihinging dagdag na palugit. Ang kailangan din isipin, na yamang may delay sa pagbibigay ng hinihingi mula sa applicant, ay asahan din na may karagdadagan panahon na ipapatong sa processing time ng application. Hindi gagalaw ang processing kung may hinihintay, kaya sikapin makuha sa lalong madaling panahon ang kailangan at maipasa agad - makabubuti ito overall na pali-iitin ang processing time.

.../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeshans1311 said:
The embassy emailed us last apr. 28 for medical furtherance sa son ko.
They are only requesting to re-evaluate after 6 months pa.
Nag wo worry ako baka yung condition ng son ko e inadmissible sa Canada.
Wala pa naman final findings and you have opinions naman hindi kailangan ng special services ng anak mo. Inadmissibility at this point is if yung condition ng anak mo will lead to excessive demand on health and social services.
See here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/index.asp

So pwede ka naman kumuha ng separate opinion ng pedia mo - especially if itong pedia mo has the history ng anak mo since birth - get a separate opinion and have your pedia show the record ng development ng bata. Then get another assessment - third opinion. Present both sa medical evaluation to support the findings na no need for special ed, additional/special environments/procedures etc. para sa development/personal growth ng anak mo.

Iba kasi ang threshold ng development na ginamit nila as per their Canadian Health standards. So ang expectation is at a certain age, me mga indicative factors showing ano na ang level of development ng bata - which is to us, hindi pa nagmanifest or nakikita.

Ang pinagwo worry ko din e baka ma expire na din ang medical namin.
Also, pwede naman i-extend ng VO/RMO ang validity ng medical results/assessment - all depends on conditions at that time na makikitang it is in the best interests of all na i-extend na lang ang validity. This is up to them.
.../atb

yeshans1311

Dec 17, 2014
ragluf said:
Wala pa naman final findings and you have opinions naman hindi kailangan ng special services ng anak mo. Inadmissibility at this point is if yung condition ng anak mo will lead to excessive demand on health and social services.
See here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/index.asp

So pwede ka naman kumuha ng separate opinion ng pedia mo - especially if itong pedia mo has the history ng anak mo since birth - get a separate opinion and have your pedia show the record ng development ng bata. Then get another assessment - third opinion. Present both sa medical evaluation to support the findings na no need for special ed, additional/special environments/procedures etc. para sa development/personal growth ng anak mo.

Iba kasi ang threshold ng development na ginamit nila as per their Canadian Health standards. So ang expectation is at a certain age, me mga indicative factors showing ano na ang level of development ng bata - which is to us, hindi pa nagmanifest or nakikita.
Also, pwede naman i-extend ng VO/RMO ang validity ng medical results/assessment - all depends on conditions at that time na makikitang it is in the best interests of all na i-extend na lang ang validity. This is up to them.
.../atb

Thank you sir ragluf sa advise at mga paliwanag., Actually,I have asked na din po ang dev pedia nya and he not required my son to any special services like sped. So far naman po may nakikita na akong improvement sa son ko magmula nung pumasok sya sa playschool.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeshans1311 said:
Thank you sir ragluf sa advise at mga paliwanag., Actually,I have asked na din po ang dev pedia nya and he not required my son to any special services like sped. So far naman po may nakikita na akong improvement sa son ko magmula nung pumasok sya sa playschool.
But you still have to convince the medical examiners at the clinic. Kaya better to bring the official report from your pedia, not just the opinion you re-state when you come back. Black and white trumps your words. It does not matter if your pedia does not require special ed for your son, what matters is the findings of the medical examiners at the clinic - which is what the medical assessment will be based on.

In order to influence these medical examiners, you have to show a contrary report/finding from other sources - that is to show an official report/finding from other doctors that you can submit to be added to the findings. Then this report will be included in the final determination/assessment for your son. Remember, it is NOT the medical examiners at the clinic who determine admissibility and a medical assessment - it is the RMO who provides this. All inputs can be considered, so better to provide your own inputs to the findings in order to sway a medical assessment in your favor.

..../atb

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
hello po....

magtatanong po sana kong my nakakaalam po sa inyo kong anong visa office ang my initial na SM.

thank u po

nvcrn

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-14
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
03-06-15
Med's Done....
09-06-15 / MED.RECEIVED via ECAS 30.06.15
Passport Req..
16-08-15 / ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
01.09.15 /// 01.10.15-VISA ON HAND (Thank You Lord)
Hello everyone, I received my aor last april 9, 2015 still waiting for my Med. Req (month already). Now, my brother followed up my application. Accdg. To cic they sent my application to Abu dhabi Canada embassy! How come??? I came from Saudi-Philippines only. And Im currently here in the Philippines now. They supposed to send my application here in manila canada embassy right??? Any thoughts about it? Thank in adnvance.

nvcrn

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-14
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
03-06-15
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ragluf said:
Ok - so MR ka pa lang, hindi yung after MR saka ka hiningan ng proof of medicals. So wala pa palang gap ng paghihintay. Good.

Sabay naman dumating ang sulat - so think of the instructions on the 2nd as a reminder to tell the VO you have complied sa medical instructions, para naman wala na silang (ang VO) hinihintay na confirmation. So aside dun sa proof, pwede mo pa rin isama ang information ng saan, kelan, at ang resibo ng IME/MR.

Mukhang ito na ang resulta sa kawalan ng abiso mula sa clinic na tapos na ang applicant. Hindi din kasi nagbibigay ng abiso ang clinic kapag naisagawa na ang IME - ang tanging papel lang nila is magsagawa ng IME/MR, at ipasa ang medical results. Pag natanggap na ng VO ang medical assessment - saka lang nila malalaman natapos na pala ng applicant ang IME/MR. Pero sa panahon between sa IME/MR mo, at sa pagpapasa ng medical clinic ng results - naghihintay lang ang VO.

So - wag magkulang ng pagpapadala ng "updates" mula sa side mo as soon as natapos mo ang mga instructions ng VO - ipinapakita mo sa VO, walang delay o wala kang pending - lahat nasa kanila or sa clinic.

..../atb

Hello sir, I received my aor last april 9,2015, still awaiting for medical request. Now, my brother followed up my application. Accdg to them my application was sent to Abu dhabi Canadian Embassy. how come? I never been in abu dhabi. saudi-philippines only. But currently residing now here in the Philippines. The cio sydney should forward my application here in Manila Canada embassy ibecause we chose/write manila embassy. Isn't? Any thoughts about it. Pls. Help. Thanks

Manitoba dream

Nov 2, 2014
104-126 9th Street South Morden, Canada R6M1G6
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Nomination.....
October 04, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
Med's Request
May 05, 2015
Med's Done....
May 09, 2015
Passport Req..
March, 10, 2016
Dear Forum member,

I am facing confusion regarding my RPRF (Pay the right of permanent residence fee)

1. Whom will I address for the bank draft for the right of permanent residence fee (CAD 490 + CAD 490) = CAD 980?

2. Should I send the bank draft to you through courier or email to manila visa office? If courier, then what would be the courier address?

Regards,

MD

nvcrn

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-14
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
03-06-15
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
loi902 said:
hi stuart!
in my application my VO is Manila, but i receive my MR from Abu Dhabi VO.... i think my Vo now is ADVO....
Hi where po kayo nag medical if VO mo is abu dhabi??? Thanks

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvcrn said:
Hello sir, I received my aor last april 9,2015, still awaiting for medical request. Now, my brother followed up my application. Accdg to them my application was sent to Abu dhabi Canadian Embassy. how come? I never been in abu dhabi. saudi-philippines only. But currently residing now here in the Philippines. The cio sydney should forward my application here in Manila Canada embassy ibecause we chose/write manila embassy. Isn't? Any thoughts about it. Pls. Help. Thanks
Kelan ka umuwi ng Pinas? Before or AFTER mo mag-file ng application? Saan ka legally residente nung nagfile ka ng application mo?

Kung nung panahon ng pag-file mo is legally residente ka ng SA, then ang hahawak ng processing mo is the VO responsible sa area kung saan ka legal na residente KAHIT PA inilagay mo CEM. CIO-S reserves the right to determine saan ipapasa ang application mo based below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/intake/place.asp

Permanent resident applicants – Family and economic (federal skilled workers, Quebec skilled workers, provincial nominees and business classes):
R11(1) requires that all applicants for permanent residence (other than applicants who come under Part 8 of the Regulations – Convention Refugees Abroad and Humanitarian Protected Persons Abroad) must submit their applications to the visa office responsible for:
 the country where the applicant is residing, if the applicant has been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year; or
 the applicant’s country of nationality, or if the applicant is stateless, their country of habitual residence other than a country where they are residing without having been lawfully admitted.

It does not mean na kahit requested mo ang CEM ang processing office mo, dun ipapasa ng CIO - kaya nga sa lumang forms ang question was "Visa Office Requested for Processing the Application" (requested). Final determination still is with CIO. Tinangal na itong question na ito sa latest forms from CIC.

SA handles applications for the following:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#s
Saudi Arabia
Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class : Express Entry

Start-up visa, Self-employed persons and Provincial nominees: London

All other applications: Abu Dhabi

So buti hindi sa London ipinadala ang application mo.

.../atb

nvcrn

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-14
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
03-06-15
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ragluf said:
Kelan ka umuwi ng Pinas? Before or AFTER mo mag-file ng application? Saan ka legally residente nung nagfile ka ng application mo?

Kung nung panahon ng pag-file mo is legally residente ka ng SA, then ang hahawak ng processing mo is the VO responsible sa area kung saan ka legal na residente KAHIT PA inilagay mo CEM. CIO-S reserves the right to determine saan ipapasa ang application mo based below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/intake/place.asp

Permanent resident applicants – Family and economic (federal skilled workers, Quebec skilled workers, provincial nominees and business classes):
R11(1) requires that all applicants for permanent residence (other than applicants who come under Part 8 of the Regulations – Convention Refugees Abroad and Humanitarian Protected Persons Abroad) must submit their applications to the visa office responsible for:
 the country where the applicant is residing, if the applicant has been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year; or
 the applicant's country of nationality, or if the applicant is stateless, their country of habitual residence other than a country where they are residing without having been lawfully admitted.

It does not mean na kahit requested mo ang CEM ang processing office mo, dun ipapasa ng CIO - kaya nga sa lumang forms ang question was "Visa Office Requested for Processing the Application" (requested). Final determination still is with CIO. Tinangal na itong question na ito sa latest forms from CIC.

SA handles applications for the following:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#s
Saudi Arabia
Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class : Express Entry

Start-up visa, Self-employed persons and Provincial nominees: London

All other applications: Abu Dhabi

So buti hindi sa London ipinadala ang application mo.

.../atb
I was still in riyadh that time nung sinend ng brother ko (in sask) sa CIO sydney un application ko. Thank you very much sir. But now im here in the Philippines na... Got my aor already.. How about the MR? How long will it take to receive the MR? And If ever dumating.. Where am I going to take my medical? Thank you very much.