08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
LemonLuv said:
PM nyo nlng din ako para pag di kmi busy. mkikisundo na din.hehe
Un oh! Thanks in advance Lemonluv!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosy cheeks said:
Hi Seniors especially Mr Ragluf
Ask ko lang po.I received my AOR last April 10.
Tama po ba na both UCI #(8 digit numbers) and Application # (starts with EP)ang marereciv ko?
Yung iba kasing nakareciv today application number lang binigay sa kanila and starts with XEP.

Tama po ba na nareciv ko itong dalawa.tnx sa advice
Yes.

If ito ang first time na nag-file ka ng application or any transaction with CIC, then newly assigned sa iyo ang UCI mo. 8 digits.
File starts EP (Economic - Provincial as reported by some posters - not sure), your application file number. As to those na starting with XEP - not sure, but may mean Express Entry under PNP. Ask those who got these file numbers if they applied under EE.

Congratulations on getting AoR!

rosy cheeks said:
Tama lemonluv :D
May tanong pala ako.Anong difference ng UCI at Application number?
Both ba dapat narereciv un during AOR?
As mentioned - if this is your first time to transact with CIC, you will get a UCI. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=013&t=4
This becomes permanently assigned to you - should you get your PR card, this actually is your PR ID#. Isipin mo na lang na parang national ID ito - all your transactions with CIC are identified with the UCI. So some applicants with CIC have several applications (files) identified under the UCI - for a WP, SP or TRV aside from a PR application; nangyayari ito for those who transitioned from being temporary residents (i.e. worker/student) and applied for permanent residency. The UCI becomes the identifier showing the history of all transactions done by the applicant with CIC.

The file application number refers to your PR application. Currently, identified under your UCI is one application - the PR application. So to make sure all correspondences are actually filed under the correct person/applicant - the UCI is used. To make sure all documents/correspondences are filed under the correct application - the File Application is used. Kaya it is recommended to indicate your UCI and File/Application Number, when corresponding with VOs/processing offices - to refer to the correct applicant and application file.

.../hth

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
ragluf said:
Yes.

If ito ang first time na nag-file ka ng application or any transaction with CIC, then newly assigned sa iyo ang UCI mo. 8 digits.
File starts EP (Economic - Provincial as reported by some posters - not sure), your application file number. As to those na starting with XEP - not sure, but may mean Express Entry under PNP. Ask those who got these file numbers if they applied under EE.

Congratulations on getting AoR!

As mentioned - if this is your first time to transact with CIC, you will get a UCI. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=013&t=4
This becomes permanently assigned to you - should you get your PR card, this actually is your PR ID#. Isipin mo na lang na parang national ID ito - all your transactions with CIC are identified with the UCI. So some applicants with CIC have several applications (files) identified under the UCI - for a WP, SP or TRV aside from a PR application; nangyayari ito for those who transitioned from being temporary residents (i.e. worker/student) and applied for permanent residency. The UCI becomes the identifier showing the history of all transactions done by the applicant with CIC.

The file application number refers to your PR application. Currently, identified under your UCI is one application - the PR application. So to make sure all correspondences are actually filed under the correct person/applicant - the UCI is used. To make sure all documents/correspondences are filed under the correct application - the File Application is used. Kaya it is recommended to indicate your UCI and File/Application Number, when corresponding with VOs/processing offices - to refer to the correct applicant and application file.

.../hth
Thank you po Sir Ragluf...clear napo sa akin.God bless..you're really a big help sa amin lahat

ejmdr

Sep 15, 2013
Hello forum mates :)

Just wanted to give an update para sa tracking ng processing times ng CIC:

Documents received : Nov. 21, 2014
Email from CIC received: April 15, 2015 :)

Question po on the Application data when it's starting with XEP... parang hindi pa ata recognized sa ecas? :-\

kelotz

Feb 1, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2012
Doc's Request.
11-10-2012
Nomination.....
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
26-03-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Passport Req..
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
LANDED..........
23-11-2013
Bonjour! 8) Musta sa lahat.
Patience lang at makakarating din kayo dito ;)

DPC

Sep 26, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/15 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12/11/14
AOR Received.
05/15/15 (XEP) 6/10/15 (EP&UCI)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7/22/15
Med's Done....
7/29/15
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
8/14/15
VISA ISSUED...
8/26/15
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time and will
ejmdr said:
Hello forum mates :)

Just wanted to give an update para sa tracking ng processing times ng CIC:

Documents received : Nov. 21, 2014
Email from CIC received: April 15, 2015 :)

Question po on the Application data when it's starting with XEP... parang hindi pa ata recognized sa ecas? :-\
Hi ejmdr, Congratulations on your AOR! :)

I'm new to this thread..Would like to ask lang po sana if photocopies docs. to CIC such as birthcertificates, passport, IELTS result,etc. Dapat po ba pina-certify na true copies pa po & notarized.? I only sent photocopies without having it stamped as certified true copies.. Also, some of my forms, I handwritten it..okay lang po ba yun? But for the Generic Application form na may barcode, I accomplished it naman using PC not handwritten..

I'm kinda paranoid po kasi, I haven't received yet an AOR. Docs.were delivered by DHL to CIC last Mar 13, 2015.. Per checking kc with the timeline of my cousin who sent his docs.last year to CIC (Feb.5,2014), he received the AOR a month after (March 5, 2014) docs.were delivered to CIC.

Requesting for any inputs please...Would appreciate replies. Thank you! :)

DPC

Sep 26, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/15 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12/11/14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7/22/15
Med's Done....
7/29/15
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
8/14/15
VISA ISSUED...
8/26/15
LANDED..........
DPC said:

I'm new to this thread..Would like to ask lang po sana if photocopies docs. to CIC such as birthcertificates, passport, IELTS result,etc. Dapat po ba pina-certify na true copies pa po & notarized.? I only sent photocopies without having it stamped as certified true copies.. Also, some of my forms, I handwritten it..okay lang po ba yun? But for the Generic Application form na may barcode, I accomplished it naman using PC not handwritten..

I'm kinda paranoid po kasi, I haven't received yet an AOR. Docs.were delivered by DHL to CIC last Mar 13, 2015.. Per checking kc with the timeline of my cousin who sent his docs.last year to CIC (Feb.5,2014), he received the AOR a month after (March 5, 2014) docs.were delivered to CIC.

Hi Sir ragluf,
Requesting for your inputs as well please.Thank you!

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
kelotz said:
Bonjour! 8) Musta sa lahat.
Patience lang at makakarating din kayo dito ;)
Kumusta kelotz!
What's up?

We need tons of patience... hopefully soon makarating din kami dyan.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DPC said:

Well first you have to check and follow what is in IMM5690E - the document checklist - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf

If it says in the right column, "Original" then submit the original documents.
If it says in the right column, "Copies" then submit copies. Check the other forms if the supporting documents are listed as to be "certified copy" or not.

Now refer to the application guide
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

The only reference to "certified copy" is on the section Translation of Documents - only if your documents are not in English/French and need to be translated. In this case, you need to provide a certified copy of the original document.

So coming back to the checklist:
12 Proof of Language Proficiency - Copy
13 Identity and Civil Status Documents - Copies unless otherwise stated - so check the forms where these are supporting documents and look at the instructions if it is stated that some of these are certified true copies.

As to this:
I haven't received yet an AOR. Docs.were delivered by DHL to CIC last Mar 13, 2015.. Per checking kc with the timeline of my cousin who sent his docs.last year to CIC (Feb.5,2014), he received the AOR a month after (March 5, 2014) docs.were delivered to CIC.
I'd advise you not to compare with events that happened a year ago - A lot of changes happen within a year. Getting an AoR within a few weeks to a month may be true for those applicants (including your cousin) last year, but is not observed to be true since mid-year. In fact - the times between submitting an application to CIO and getting an AoR are not predictable now, and has been getting longer since. Also, each application is unique, do not contain the same information, and are treated separately - so the application processing times are expected to be different.

This process is an exercise in patience mostly, so dig in the for long grind.

.../atb

DPC

Sep 26, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/15 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12/11/14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7/22/15
Med's Done....
7/29/15
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
8/14/15
VISA ISSUED...
8/26/15
LANDED..........
ragluf said:
If it says in the right column, "Original" then submit the original documents.
If it says in the right column, "Copies" then submit copies. Check the other forms if the supporting documents are listed as to be "certified copy" or not.

The only reference to "certified copy" is on the section Translation of Documents - only if your documents are not in English/French and need to be translated. In this case, you need to provide a certified copy of the original document.

So coming back to the checklist:
12 Proof of Language Proficiency - Copy
13 Identity and Civil Status Documents - Copies unless otherwise stated - so check the forms where these are supporting documents and look at the instructions if it is stated that some of these are certified true copies.

As to this:I'd advise you not to compare with events that happened a year ago - A lot of changes happen within a year. Getting an AoR within a few weeks to a month may be true for those applicants (including your cousin) last year, but is not observed to be true since mid-year. In fact - the times between submitting an application to CIO and getting an AoR are not predictable now, and has been getting longer since. Also, each application is unique, do not contain the same information, and are treated separately - so the application processing times are expected to be different.

This process is an exercise in patience mostly, so dig in the for long grind.

.../atb
Thank you so much sirr ragluf! I appreciate your inputs. Thanks!
Hopefully I'll receive my AOR the soonest in God's will and perfect time.. :)

ejmdr

Sep 15, 2013
DPC said:

Hi DPC,

Sorry super late reply, but yes, photocopies lang yung provided ko sa CIC when I submitted my forms. :)

criselda_0808

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
spouse's bahrain PCC 06-05-2015
Nomination.....
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
any updates to those who got their aor..its been 2 mos. still no medical request.

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
Submitted mine yesterday makikiintay na rin po ako sa inyo :)

John_6ixxt9

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel a Viv Israel
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Feb 2014
Nomination.....
30 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2014
Med's Request
08 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
19 Apr 2015
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
hi guys.. ask ko lang po.. nung nagmedicals ba kau nakarecve kau ng any proof galing sa doctor who did you medicals? documents and such? maliban dun sa results ng mga tests? rinerequre kc ng embassy na mgprovide ako ng proof but wala namn bingay sakn when i did my medical exam..? any ideas guys?

canadadreamer75

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LemonLuv said:
hi sis,

ako sa st raphaels travel and tours ako nkabili. mura lng din charge nila. kita kita tayo dun. June p alis namin.happy trip sayo lapit na.
hi lemonluv do you still remember me? halos kasabayan ko kayo ;) kita kits na lang tayo dun :) we'll be there this may ;D