Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vladyan15 said:
To sir ragluf, sir ask ko lang po if need pa kami mag present ng bank certificate para sa settlement fund/show money sa immigration?..thanks po..
DM so you know what comes after this....wait for the PPVs./CoPRs to be returned and it will be soon.

There is no need, there are only a couple of standard questions at PoE on proof of funds for PNP immigrants. Nevertheless, it is recommended to bring a bank statement should the CBSA officer be not satisfied with the answers to the questions asked at the PoE. Does not hurt to bring one just in case.

The proof of funds requirement is relaxed for PNP immigrants - by reason that proof of funds examination has been done at the provincial nomination application (PNP) level by the province immigration board and the issuance of an LoA is a "de facto guarantee" to the CIC (Federal) by the Provincial Immigration board that the nominee is eligible, and all requirements have been met (including proof of funds). If you see all the previous posts by PNP immigrants who landed, the question on "how much funds are you bringing in" is more of a customs requirement (anything in excess of $10k should be declared) rather than an examination of the PoF requirement for immigration.

This is different from FSW/FSTP where the PoF requirements is much more stringent and usually immigrants under this class are asked to present proof at the PoE.

.../atb

marso

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
1423 - Desktop Publishing Op
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 1, 2013 (Approved)
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2013
IELTS Request
April 6, 2013 (Taken ahead)
Med's Request
January 9, 2014
Med's Done....
January 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2014
LANDED..........
August 12, 2014
ragluf said:
Hi,

Follow what marlon919 did - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.375.html

- include a cover letter stating for which application is the receipt for

The expectation is the payer is also the applicant - this is why the only fields in there relevant to the applicant (if he/she is not the payer) are the DOB and Client ID. If this is your first application to CIC, then you will not have a CID, thus in this case - all the fields in the receipt become non-relevant to the applicant.

If this is for RPRF, then you have a CID but the payer name does not reflect the applicant/name on the application. Then in that case, the safest way is to link the receipt to your application by including a cover letter, and in the cover letter specify the receipt of payment is for your application, and in the cover letter include your name (as Principal Applicant) and CID. Attach the receipt to the cover letter.

By this you should not have to worry about filling up those sections in the receipt.

.../atb
Thanks a lot! I'm sending in my application tomorrow. I hope this time it won't have any problem. My first was returned to me because they couldn't process the payment (I enclosed a payment form with the credit card info but somehow that didn't work)... now I'm just really cautious about making any mistake because it takes forever before they reply.

vanessadc

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
marso said:
Hello po, did any of you paid the fee online using a credit card under a name different from that of the applicant?

I have read varied responses on what info to write in the receipt sent via email from CIC. The receipt already has the name of the payer/card holder, and there is a space for DOB and client ID. Ano po nilagay nyo? I am confused if it should be that of the payer or the applicant. I called the call center ang sabi sa payer daw, kaso anong client ID naman ang dapat ilagay?
Dob po ng payer ... If u dont have Client id yet leave it blank .... I used credit card ganun ginawa ko :)

marso

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
1423 - Desktop Publishing Op
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 1, 2013 (Approved)
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2013
IELTS Request
April 6, 2013 (Taken ahead)
Med's Request
January 9, 2014
Med's Done....
January 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2014
LANDED..........
August 12, 2014
vanessadc said:
Dob po ng payer ... If u dont have Client id yet leave it blank .... I used credit card ganun ginawa ko :)
Thank you for the reply. I have a UCI no. from my previous application in the Nominee program when my temporary work permit/visa was approved, is that the same with the Client ID? Wala pa po akong file from CIO kasi sabi nila di nila na process yung payment ko kaya binalik yung application package.

cmortred

Dec 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ask ko lang po. im here inside of saskatchewan, i just received my sinp last month, last week naipasa ko na un application ko po sa CIC with all the documents. ano po ba ang timeline ? bali ilang months aantyin ko po for nextstep? single po ako at lahat ng documents ko wla naman po problem . mga ilang buwan po kaya ito madedecision? sorry wla kasi me idea thanks sa lahat :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marso said:
Thank you for the reply. I have a UCI no. from my previous application in the Nominee program when my temporary work permit/visa was approved, is that the same with the Client ID? Wala pa po akong file from CIO kasi sabi nila di nila na process yung payment ko kaya binalik yung application package.
Ok, so since you have a TFW WP, then you should have a UCI number. This will likely be the UCI for your federal application, as me previous application on record ka na with CIC (the WP).

Nevertheless, treat the receipt as just a receipt for the payer of the fee nothing else. Similar ito when you purchase something, the receipt is given to the one who paid for the purchase. It is not a form you have to fill up and submit as part of the application. First, it is a receipt for payment. Then you have to submit the receipt to CIC and inform them that this is proof of payment of the RPRF for your application, even if the name of the payer is not the applicant.

Previously, when online payment started, the receipt was blank, but there were no clear instructions what and how to fill up the receipt, only a statement showing name of payer. So most applicants filled the information with the applicant name, client ID etc. Unfortunately, this is a receipt, and it should be issued to who paid for the fee. Most applicants from other countries who do not have credit cards had their fees paid by a different person, a relative etc. But then filled their names in the blank sections of the receipt. So lately, binago na, the receipt already has the name of the payer, even if it is different sa applicant. Kung sino ang nagbayad (sino ang ma-charge ang credit card) - pangalan niya ang lalabas sa resibo.

Note na laganap ang paggamit ng credit card dito sa North America - yung makers ng form na yan mistakenly assumed that an applicant will have a credit card in their name na gagamitin sa pagbabayad ng fees. Kaya kung ang credit card ng applicant ang ginamit sa pagbabayad, siya din ang payer, at pwede nya ilagay ang DOB at ang Client ID nya sa resibo. Dito malinaw sa resibo pa lang, ang pangalan ng nagbayad ay sya ring pangalan ng applicant, at ang client ID ng nagbayad at applicant ay iisa. Hindi na kailangan pang mag lagay ng cover letter sa kasong ito, resibo lang ay ok na.

Kaso yung intent ng makers ng form is shortsighted, dahil hindi covered nyan ang ibang mga applicants na ibang tao ang nagbabayad ng fees nila. Which is true in this case - ibang tao ang nagbabayad ng fees mo. Sa kanya ipapangalan ang resibo dahil sya ang nagbayad, pero ang kabayaran ay para sa application fees mo. So iba ang pangalan ng payer sa resibo, at kung resibo lang ang pagbabatayan, kung UCI/Client ID mo (bilang applicant) ang inilagay mo dyan, hindi match ang pangalan sa client ID na nakasaad sa resibo. Pagmumulan pa ng kalituhan kung para saang application ba ang binabayaran - yung nakapangalan na na payer sa resibo, o yung me client ID?

Kaya pinakamabuting, lahat ng detalye diyan sa resibo ay ang detalye ng payer - sino ang nagbayad, kaninong credit card ang ginamit. Madalas ginagamit ang DOB bilang additional na verification ng credit card holder. Pwede mo na iwanan blank ang CID - lalabas lang na isa syang resibo lang.

Ngayon, me resibo ka, at alam mo - me nagbayad ng fees mo. Paano mo ipaalam sa CIC/CEM/VO na ang resibo ay patunay ng kabayaran ng fees ng application mo - eh iba ang nakapangalan na payer? Kaya ka gagawa ng cover letter, at ipaalam mo sa kanila na ang resibong kalakip ng letter ay patunay ang kabayaran sa RPRF under ng Client ID, UCI mo. Kahit na iba ang pangalan sa resibo, maliwanag na ang binayaran ay ang application fees mo. Ang makikita lamang ng CIC/CEM/VO ay:
- resibo - payment - payer name
- cover letter - applicant name, applicant CID/UCI

So kung kailangan nila mag-verify - unahin nila ang CID/UCI na makikita sa letter mo (mas madaling mag-check via UCI/Client ID) at makikitang me current application ka, at pending ang RPRF payment. So dun pa lang, malinaw na para saan ang payment.

Kung kailangan nila i-check ang payer kung me current application, well then, hahanapin nila ang pangalan (note hindi mo isinaad ang client ID ng payer - isang hint na hindi para sa application ng payer ang payment) - at makikita nila na walang current application ang payer.

So linked na ang resibo ng payment sa application mo. Bayad ka na. At sa pamamaraan na ito, itinuro mo sa sinumang VO ang mga detalye ng malinaw. At wala na rin kalituhan kung kailangan mo pang ilagay ang detalye mo (na hindi ikaw ang payer) sa resibo.

../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cmortred said:
hi ask ko lang po. im here inside of saskatchewan, i just received my sinp last month, last week naipasa ko na un application ko po sa CIC with all the documents. ano po ba ang timeline ? bali ilang months aantyin ko po for nextstep? single po ako at lahat ng documents ko wla naman po problem . mga ilang buwan po kaya ito madedecision? sorry wla kasi me idea thanks sa lahat :)
Hi,

Medyo hindi pa laganap ang tracking sheet ng SINP applicants - mas madami ang MPNP, so wala akong masyadong makita na tracker. Merong isa: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmfXHPN0f9jpdGJpNzNMYTBCNzUyUzM0aV8yXzNvdHc&usp=sharing#gid=0

Sa iyo hihintayin mo muna ang AoR from CIO - and base sa SINP tracker, kulang-kulang na 2+ months. Sa ibang threads ang current trend ng AoR is 70+ days na.

Short summary ng process (base sa experience):
1. Submission of application to CIO (Sydney, NS)

2. AoR from CIO sent to applicant - includes positive eligibility review and receipt of processing fees

3. Application File is transferred from CIO-NS to a processing office/visa office for further processing on the admissibility criteria

4. *AoR from processing office/visa office where file is transferred is sent to the applicant
- depende ito - kung ang processing office mo is an office in Canada (either CPP-Ottawa or CPP-Sydney) wala ng 2nd AoR
- kung ang processing office mo is outside of Canada, me 2nd AoR ka from the VO.

5. 1st set of instructions from the assigned VO kung saan ang application file mo was transferred for further processing is sent to the applicant. Madalas kasabay nitong "2nd AoR" is the first set of instructions from the VO - which includes usually
a. immigration medical examination request (MR/IME)
b. request for additional documents, or
c. sometimes payment of RPRF
d. PCCs for countries where you have resided for more than 6months (if still needed or updated PCCs are needed)

Kaya madalas ang "2nd AoR" is more na tinatawag as MR/IME "stage".

6. *additional set of instructions
- depende kung me kailangan pang linawin sa mga information na nakasaad sa application forms mo
- kapag hindi isinama ang RPRF payment sa unang sent, kasama ito sa mga susunod na correspondence na ipadadala sa applicant
- pwedeng request for remedical ang isa sa mga susunod na additional instructions kapag nag-expire na ang medicals.

7. PPR - kapag natapos na ang lahat ng admissibility review at ready na ang final decision, hihingin na ang PPs mo.

8. Return of PPs with Visa and CoPR

Between the so-called stages ng processing na nakasaad sa itaas, iba-iba ang tagal. Makikita mo lang ang trend sa mga tracking sheets, pero walang opisyal or nakasaad na target time in-between ng stages na yan mula sa CIC. Ang makikita lang is ang duration until me final decision is dependent sa kung saang visa office/processing office napunta ang file/application mo. Kung sa CEM, currently as of March 2014, 12months ang published processing time nila. Kung sa CPP-Ottawa naman, 17 months. Tingnan mo dito http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

Now guide lang yan, yan ang measurement ng 80% ng cases na na-handle ng CIC hanggang Mar 2014. Pwede magbago ang processing times, madalas mas maiksi sa published. Again, iba-iba ang mga application, kaya iba-iba rin ang tagal ng processing, me mabilis, me matagal. Depende lahat sa nakikita sa application forms mo at sa information na kailangan pang i-verify ng VO/evaluators. Ang target ng CIC is 80% of the time, 11 months tapos na ang processing, pero at the latest, 61% of the cases lang ang natatapos ng 11months. Dito mo makikita ang service standards ng CIC - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/service-standards/prov.asp

.../hth

nongv07

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
After 65 days, we got the AOR!thank you Lord!!

@crazyfrost, dnt worry susunod n ung sayo...just pray...pray..pray...

@Kindredheart, thanks sa dasal....

Thank you din sa lahat ng furom mates!!!!Thank you!!!

hellokitty0613

Aug 3, 2014
nongv07 said:

@ crazyfrost, dnt worry susunod n ung sayo...just pray...pray..pray...

@ Kindredheart, thanks sa dasal....

congratulations nongv07!!! :D

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Tanong lang po,

anybody here who is from Southern Philippines and who happened to have undergone medicals already?
Ano po ba ang mas mabilis magprocess, Nationwide or Davao Doc?

For future use po :) ;D :D :D

Thanks

augustseven

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
31-03-2014
nongv07 said:

Congratulaions nongv07. Prepare for your medical. Stay healthy.

Vladyan15

May 21, 2014
ragluf said:
DM so you know what comes after this....wait for the PPVs./CoPRs to be returned and it will be soon.

There is no need, there are only a couple of standard questions at PoE on proof of funds for PNP immigrants. Nevertheless, it is recommended to bring a bank statement should the CBSA officer be not satisfied with the answers to the questions asked at the PoE. Does not hurt to bring one just in case.

The proof of funds requirement is relaxed for PNP immigrants - by reason that proof of funds examination has been done at the provincial nomination application (PNP) level by the province immigration board and the issuance of an LoA is a "de facto guarantee" to the CIC (Federal) by the Provincial Immigration board that the nominee is eligible, and all requirements have been met (including proof of funds). If you see all the previous posts by PNP immigrants who landed, the question on "how much funds are you bringing in" is more of a customs requirement (anything in excess of $10k should be declared) rather than an examination of the PoF requirement for immigration.

This is different from FSW/FSTP where the PoF requirements is much more stringent and usually immigrants under this class are asked to present proof at the PoE.

.../atb
Thank you very much sir ragluf for the insights..indeed it was very helpful to us..God bless po

Bella Swan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2013 (MPNP) July 8, 2014 CIO
Doc's Request.
October 21, 2014 RPRF, COC
Nomination.....
April 30, 2014
AOR Received.
September 9, 2014
Med's Request
October 21, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Passport Req..
October 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2014
Happy Tuesday everyone! We finally received our MR today after waiting for 42 days after receiving AOR. The letter stated that the VO is in Singapore. But we actually made a letter stating that we are moving back to the Philippines by November or December so we requested for CEM. What should we do? Help pls! Thank you so much in advance for the reply.

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Bella Swan said:
Happy Tuesday everyone! We finally received our MR today after waiting for 42 days after receiving AOR. The letter stated that the VO is in Singapore. But we actually made a letter stating that we are moving back to the Philippines by November or December so we requested for CEM. What should we do? Help pls! Thank you so much in advance for the reply.
congrats bella

Dyoms

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/26/2013 (MPNP) 8/11/2014 CIO
Nomination.....
5/30/2014
AOR Received.
10/11/2014
Med's Request
10/31/2014
Med's Done....
11/5/2014
Passport Req..
11/17/2014
VISA ISSUED...
12/18/2014
LANDED..........
02/2015
nongv07 said:

Congratulations!