CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
31-03-2014
ragluf said:
Check mo kung me instructions specified sa email ng VO. Kung wala - defer to the payment instructions for the Philippines:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Payment Instructions - Philippines

- Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, postal money order (PMO) or manager's cheque. Cash payment is not accepted.
- Print your name on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque.
- Fees can only be paid in Canadian Dollar and Philippine Peso currencies although it is advisable to pay in Canadian Dollars to avoid currency fluctuation.
- If you are paying in Canadian dollars, the bank draft or certified cheque should be addressed to the: Receiver General for Canada.
- If you are paying in Philippine Pesos, the bank draft or certified cheque should be made payable to the: Embassy of Canada, Manila.
- Cheques can be issued by any local or international banks or post offices. Bank cheques are valid for 6 months from the date they were issued, while PMOs are valid for only 3 months.
- If bank drafts are issued from a bank in Canada in Canadian dollars, the "drawee" (also known as the clearance or correspondent bank) must be left blank.

Note: Try reading up sa instructions in the following:
1. Main:
www.cic.gc.ca - Application for Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Program (IMM P7000) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#pay-fee
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=pn&cat=perm
2. CEM
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Madalas nasa Instruction Guide lang at mga websites ang sagot - take time to read through - less alinlangan, less mistakes.

Thank you very much Sir ragluf sa pagsagot..

Wolfrain

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
My wife will be giving birth within a week and I already have the list of docs needed to include her in our application. Ask ko lng po:

1) Yung processing fee for my newborn pwd ko rin ba bayaran thru credit card? Wla naman specific instructions about the payment.

2) Yung passport photos nya, Canadian visa photos ba yun? Same sa pinasa namin during application with names sa likod ng pic?

Thanks sa mag rereply. I'm more concerned about the photos so I'm planning to ask the embassy din pag nanganak na si misis...

Bella Swan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2013 (MPNP) July 8, 2014 CIO
Doc's Request.
October 21, 2014 RPRF, COC
Nomination.....
April 30, 2014
AOR Received.
September 9, 2014
Med's Request
October 21, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Passport Req..
October 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2014
ragluf said:
Via email is the next set of instructions to you.
Madalas is that "2nd AoR" kasama na sa MR or other added requirements like PCCs, as part of a set of instructions. Sometimes hindi formal na sinasabi na this is an AoR from the VO, sometimes me nakasaad talaga this is an AoR (nakalagay sa subject line, me UCI at File number indicated). Kung me natanggap ka na set of instructions - check mo if part of that sinasabing "all correspondence should be sent to this office" - that would identify the sender of the instructions is your VO. Then check the address kung saan nanggaling ang instructions - dun mo malalaman saang office nagmula ang instructions.

Considering naghihintay ka pa kung saan ang VO mo, better wait for the VO to be confirmed first, then alam mo saan ipadadala ang resibo ng RPRF. Note na kahit nagbayad ka ng RPRF via online payment/credit card, hindi ibig sabihin na linked at reflected agad sa file mo ang RPRF payment. Hindi napupunta ang payment sa VO kapag online, kaya nga me receipt na lalabas and ang receipt is sent to the VO bilang patunay nabayaran na. Then after verification of payment, this is expected to be an entry in your file, as part of requirements completed.

../atb
Thank you po again Sir Ragluf! Godbless po! Happy weekend everyone! May we all have a pleasant week ahead! ;D

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolfrain said:
1) Yung processing fee for my newborn pwd ko rin ba bayaran thru credit card? Wla naman specific instructions about the payment.
Yes. Refer to the Application Guide http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#pay-fee
2) Yung passport photos nya, Canadian visa photos ba yun? Same sa pinasa namin during application with names sa likod ng pic?
Then note in the checklist: Item #16
Photo Requirements
Include six (6) photos for each member of your family, whether accompanying or not, and yourself. Follow the instructions provided in the section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix A:
[/b]Photo Specifications[/b]
. Photos must have been taken within six (6) months before application submission.
On the back of five (5) of the photographs, write the name and date of birth of the person who appears in the
photo as well as the date the photo was taken. Leave the sixth photograph blank.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#appendixA
Follow instructions as specified sa application guide. Note in the guide:
Immigration photos are not the same as passport photos.
../atb

Wolfrain

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
ragluf said:
Yes. Refer to the Application Guide http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#pay-feeThen note in the checklist: Item #16
Photo Requirements
Include six (6) photos for each member of your family, whether accompanying or not, and yourself. Follow the instructions provided in the section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix A:
[/b]Photo Specifications[/b]
. Photos must have been taken within six (6) months before application submission.
On the back of five (5) of the photographs, write the name and date of birth of the person who appears in the
photo as well as the date the photo was taken. Leave the sixth photograph blank.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#appendixA
Follow instructions as specified sa application guide. Note in the guide:
Immigration photos are not the same as passport photos.
../atb
As usual, thanks sir ragluf...

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
LemonLuv said:
'
Hi Einna,

Nope, we haven't done our Medical yet, still waiting for the AOR. OO, it's a MUST na you have to bring the vaccination record of the child. Good luck 2to all of us.

Also,
thanks to sir ragluf, I have not paid the RPRF yet. I'll do that (i guess) after the medical (with or without a request) and then gagawin kong pang update.
Thanks for the idea.
Hi LemonLuv:

Akala ko may AOR ka na kasi may nakalagay na nag application received sa signature mo 12-9-2014. Malapit na yan.
Ung sa anak ko walang issue kasi complete ang record nya. Ako nagpapakuha pa ako sa Pinas ng record ko.

Good luck sa atin :)

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
ragluf said:
Anytime - up to your discretion. Dun sa earlier replies ko -
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg3525862#msg3525862
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg3526145#msg3526145

Wala naman restrictions sa pagbabayad. If you look sa application guide: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#pay-fee
It says the RPRF fee will be asked at a later stage, however, it did not state you cannot pay it early or you are not allowed to pay it early.

So you have options:
1. Pay it at the time of application submission to CIO
2. Pay it voluntarily even without a request
3. Pay it when requested by the VO

Now 1 and 2 ang risk nga nyan is if refused ang application, then kailangan mag-apply ka na lang ng refund. #3 is the sigurista approach - kapag sinabihan lang. However, me advantages ang 1 & 2 kasi inaalis mo na ang step na ito sa processing time mo, so me ilang weeks din na nababawas; kung sa mga VO na matatagal ang processing, this sometimes may translate into months removed sa processing.

I opt for #2 and these are my reasons:
- pwede mo gamitin ito as a reason to update your application; if things are stuck at walang updates sa eCAS, time for you to trigger an update sa file mo by sending new info. Payment of RPRF is new info, and can be used to trigger a look into your file.
- timing ang kailangan, kung naipasa na ang application mo sa VO (after CIO), at assessments na ang ginagawa, plus natapos ka na sa medical, and magaan naman sa iyo na magpaluwal ng bayad and me madali kang paraan ng refund if ever - then pay it midstream to trigger action on the application

In other threads, 2 years ago, yung mga natransfer from Buffalo, NY VO was stuck ng napakatagal sa CPP-O, and some of them opted to pay RPRF voluntarily - and got updates to their application. So mas malaki ang upside to them.

all in all - para-paraan lang yan; you can opt to wait it out, or find ways to influence how your application is progressing. There are ways, sabi nga - pag gusto me paraan... so think outside the box, and be creative.

../atb
Thank you. :)

seaneo

Sep 21, 2014
Hi ask ko lang guys, do you need to authenticate the photocopied documents na hinihingi for cic application? I remember kasi my brother-in-law they had their documents "red ribbon".

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Einna said:
Hi LemonLuv:

Akala ko may AOR ka na kasi may nakalagay na nag application received sa signature mo 12-9-2014. Malapit na yan.
Ung sa anak ko walang issue kasi complete ang record nya. Ako nagpapakuha pa ako sa Pinas ng record ko.

Good luck sa atin :)
ung date na app received sa sig ko, yun yungdate na nkalagay sa tracking ng dhl na na-receive nila ung package ko hihi. family of 3 din kayung pupunta?
yes, good luck sa atin.

Dyoms

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/26/2013 (MPNP) 8/11/2014 CIO
Nomination.....
5/30/2014
AOR Received.
10/11/2014
Med's Request
10/31/2014
Med's Done....
11/5/2014
Passport Req..
11/17/2014
VISA ISSUED...
12/18/2014
LANDED..........
02/2015
seaneo said:
Hi ask ko lang guys, do you need to authenticate the photocopied documents na hinihingi for cic application? I remember kasi my brother-in-law they had their documents "red ribbon".
No po wala po sa checklist na Dapat authenticated po.

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
LemonLuv said:
ung date na app received sa sig ko, yun yungdate na nkalagay sa tracking ng dhl na na-receive nila ung package ko hihi. family of 3 din kayung pupunta?
yes, good luck sa atin.
Yap, family of 3 din. ;D
Any update sa AOR mo? Ilang taon na anak mo?

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Einna said:
Yap, family of 3 din. ;D
Any update sa AOR mo? Ilang taon na anak mo?
Wala pa update sa AOR ko, bago pa lang naman na receive yung application ko, so nasa timeline pa ng iba. 10 days pa lang naman. mag che-check ako cguro mid October. hehe

2 yo na anak ko going 3 this november. God bless sa ating lahat. excited na nga. :)

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
LemonLuv said:
Wala pa update sa AOR ko, bago pa lang naman na receive yung application ko, so nasa timeline pa ng iba. 10 days pa lang naman. mag che-check ako cguro mid October. hehe

2 yo na anak ko going 3 this november. God bless sa ating lahat. excited na nga. :)
My son turned 10 last August. Pareho tayo... excited na raw syang maglaro sa snow! ;D

rcg

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013 MPNP, CIC DEC 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
nov. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 MPNP, CIC Feb 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
April 14, 2014/ RPRF Payment May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25 and May 6, 2014
Interview........
mpnp sponsor Oct 30, 2013
Passport Req..
August 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 26, 2014, received September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Bakit po parang wala ng nagpo-post lately? Any good news sa 1 linggong nagdaan?