Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
31-03-2014
[/quote]

Hi to all.

Re Medical exam po ask ko lang kung need p yung MMR vac sa adult? May nabasa po kasi ako dito sa
forum tungkol dun.

TIA..

marlon919

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Question po:

Sa mga nagland na po sa Canada na bumili ng bank draft or demand draft, ano po yung currency, Canadian or US Dollar po? Salamat po sa reply/ies.. :)

hellokitty0613

Aug 3, 2014
augustseven said:
Hi to all.

Re Medical exam po ask ko lang kung need p yung MMR vac sa adult? May nabasa po kasi ako dito sa
forum tungkol dun.

TIA..

hi augustseven,yes po need pa yung MMR vaccine sa mga adults,kung may record or cert. po kayo na nainject na ok na din po yun,kung wala pa, you have to pay additional Php1300 for the MMR vaccine :)

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
Einna said:
I just want to share something about my PR application... #journeytocanada

I received my AOR from CIO that looks like this:
2 May 2014

UCI: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
* :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)*

Application: AB :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
* AB :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)*

Einna:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application has now been placed into processing

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated xxxxx in the amount of 1,250.00 Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is xxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the Centralized Intake Office by e-mail at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca of any status changes in your application (birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.
It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JUS
Service Delivery Clerk
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

My letter did not mention which visa office will handle my application or if I should go for medical. So what I did, after checking with some of our forum mates, I sent an email to London VO (this is the VO in my application), and Abu Dhabi VO (ADVO) and asked them if they received my application. I'm worried since in ECAS my application was received last April 2014, but until now there is no MR.

Today, the London VO responded that they did not have my PR application and based on my details, they said it was sent to ADVO. I just sent that email a few days ago, imagine they beat ADVO in responding to the inquiry! ;D

Now, I will just keep my fingers crossed and hope that ADVO will response soon with my MR ;D #Feelinghappyandpositive

Hopefully others will benefit from my experience. ;)
Tnx for sharing Einna...

augustseven

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
31-03-2014
[/quote]

Thank you hellokitty for the reply. Even sa IOM they require MMR Vaccine for adult? Thanks again..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marlon919 said:
Question po:

Sa mga nagland na po sa Canada na bumili ng bank draft or demand draft, ano po yung currency, Canadian or US Dollar po? Salamat po sa reply/ies.. :)
USD, unless me bank na pwede makakuha ng third currency na CAD.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Positibongpinay said:
And also how can I edit the entries in IMM5669? I have saved it already. Thanks
Hi, check your inbox, PM sent....

.../hth

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys sa Vancouver Airport ba pwedeng ipapalit ang PHD to CAD? May nakasubok naba? Thanks. ;)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurtsebastian said:
Guys sa Vancouver Airport ba pwedeng ipapalit ang PHD to CAD? May nakasubok naba? Thanks. ;)
Although hindi ko pa nasubukan specific sa YVR, generally in all airports, malaki ang talo mo if PHP to CAD or PHP to any currency ang palitan. Better buy USD which mas mataas ang palit to CAD.

.../atb

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
Although hindi ko pa nasubukan specific sa YVR, generally in all airports, malaki ang talo mo if PHP to CAD or PHP to any currency ang palitan. Better buy USD which mas mataas ang palit to CAD.

.../atb
Salamat idol sa mabilis na reply. OO nga e, madaming nagsasabing talo talo pag ganun. Mataas pa kasi phd-usd ngayon e. hehehe. Mejo alanganin pakong magpapalit, tapos pahirapan mag hanap ng CAD dito sa province. Ayaw ko naman magbjahe paManila para magpapalit. Anyway, i will figure it put then, meron pang 2 weeks. :D Salamat ulet.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurtsebastian said:
Salamat idol sa mabilis na reply. OO nga e, madaming nagsasabing talo talo pag ganun. Mataas pa kasi phd-usd ngayon e. hehehe. Mejo alanganin pakong magpapalit, tapos pahirapan mag hanap ng CAD dito sa province. Ayaw ko naman magbjahe paManila para magpapalit. Anyway, i will figure it put then, meron pang 2 weeks. :D Salamat ulet.
Tip: Maghanap ka ng padala service like Western Union, XOOM or iRemit etc.. Pero reverse - papadala ka ng PHP papunta sa Canada. So ang gagamitin na prevailing exchange rate is depende sa international rates, which is mas kaunti ang talo mo kasi hindi sa local PH Central Bank exchange rate ang basehan. So pabago-bago every day ang international exchange rates. Ipadala mo sa sarili mo, then draw it pagdating mo sa Canada = CAD na. IF not, kausapin mo isang kamag-anak mo to send it to you pag nasa Canada ka na via remittance, so CAD ang withdrawal mo.

Kaso me limits lang ang remittance, di lalagpas ng $1000 kasi kailangan reported na sa internal revenue kapag ganun ang transaction.

.../atb

marlon919

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
ragluf said:
USD, unless me bank na pwede makakuha ng third currency na CAD.
Thanks sir ragluf.. Never gets tired answering noob questions and very supportive, I really appreciate your assistance to us in this thread.. Regards and hope to meet everyone in Canada.. Our flight is on Sept 23. Let's pray for each other to be successful. :)

To those who received good news and those still waiting, your time will surely come, in God's perfect time.. :)

hellokitty0613

Aug 3, 2014
Thank you hellokitty for the reply. Even sa IOM they require MMR Vaccine for adult? Thanks again..
[/quote]
hi augustseven, diko lang alam sa IOM,pero sabi kasi nung doctor sa st lukes,hinahanapan din daw ang mga adult ng MMR vaccine pag enter sa canada kaya ni-required sa amin na gawin yun..pero kung may record na na-inject kana,ok din naman yun basta dalhin mo yung certificate ;D

rcg

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013 MPNP, CIC DEC 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
nov. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 MPNP, CIC Feb 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
April 14, 2014/ RPRF Payment May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25 and May 6, 2014
Interview........
mpnp sponsor Oct 30, 2013
Passport Req..
August 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 26, 2014, received September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
marlon919 said:
Congrats zhay and rcg..

@ zhay, ganun po ata tlga un, ibinalik din naman nila ung photos (5 pcs), nbi, etc..

@ rcg, trip advisor po ako kumuha ticket, wag po maniwala sa mga travel agencies na nagsasabi na "we give discounts for first time immigrants". Di po papalugi mga yan.. Sample, quote po sa kin ng travel agency is 121k (2 adults, 1 child) versus trip advisor na 76k,
Same route, time and plane po yan. Yung trip advisor, hahanapin nya pinakamura, in my case, dinirect nya ko sa expedia..

Hope this helps..
@marlon 919, ano pong flight nakuha nyo sa expedia, one stop over lang po ba, ilan baggage allowance and ilang taon po yung kid nyo and how much fare nya?