October 21, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Passport Req..
October 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2014
Hi,

I hope everyone is doing well. May mga katanungan lang po.

1. Dun sa Schedule A Background Declaration, pwede po ba handwritten? Hindi po kasi mag kasya yung entry kapag typewritten eh.

2. Sa intended occupation po ba kailangan ba sundin yung sa LOA?

3. Kailangan din po ba ng middle name? Wala po kasi sya sa form.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of the day guys!

epienes

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM no aor yet
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Good Evening guys..

First of all congrats to all who have medical request..

I would just like to know if what should i do.. Do I really need to send an email to CEM regarding my application status? what would I say to them?

heres my timeline..

Category: PNP
Application filed: July 2013
LOA: Nov. 2013
Applied to CIO-NS: Feb 27 2014
Received email from CIO with my UCI: April 4 2014
ECAS only has one line saying my application was received on March 3

What should I wait next a 2nd AOR or MR? I think CEM is my VO because I am from the Cebu..

Thank you in advance..

Sleepyhead619

Mar 3, 2014
rcg said:
hello, me and my 2 kids finished the medicals april 25, my husband last may 5 but unfortunately hiningan sya ng sputum smear and culture and pinapunta kami slec ermita. Kinuha mga old xray nya which is negative. Tapos nasputum smear nya and negative naman result and pinabalik kami sa pulmonologist for ff up. The pulmo naman just told us na negative nga daw result and wait na lang yun culture which is 2 months processing, pag negative daw they will forward the result to CEM. San po kayo nagmedical?
Sa Cebu Doctors Hospital po ako nagpa medical exam. Thanks po sa sagot nyo RCG.

cebugirl

Sep 15, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 9, 2013
Nomination.....
Dec 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Apr 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 15, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 2, 2014
tabs179 said:
Glad to be of help ;D ;D ;D

PM if you want to meet up. See you soon!!!

Hi tabs! Natuloy ka ba mag-drive test? I have a clarification sana. Sabi nung friend ko na andiyan for a year now, di na daw kelangan ipa-authenticate ang driver's license dito sa pinas? Need lang mag-take ng test. Di din kasi siya sure kung sa time lang niya yon or until now ganun pa din.

Thanks much! :D

leginimoan

Jun 2, 2014
Hello everyone,

Im a newbie here in this forum and find very useful and informative. Below is my timeline. Thank you all.

Mpnp online appltn may 8, 2013
Mpnp loa received nov. 30, 2013
Cic ns aor april 14, 2014
Medrequest still waiting for 51 days

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
cebugirl said:
Hi tabs! Natuloy ka ba mag-drive test? I have a clarification sana. Sabi nung friend ko na andiyan for a year now, di na daw kelangan ipa-authenticate ang driver's license dito sa pinas? Need lang mag-take ng test. Di din kasi siya sure kung sa time lang niya yon or until now ganun pa din.

Heto, nag-aaral. Tomorrow is my knowledge test (written test), although mahina talaga memory ko. Not sure if mapapasa ko. Because I have been practicing on the online quizzes and I am not happy with my result.

Anyway, sabi nga ng iba no need. But actually the authentication is not for the driving, it is for the insurance. If you have it authenticated, you will be able to save some money on insurance because you have proof of years (even months) of no accidents.

CONGRATS nga pala to those who got their visas. Lot's of good news this week.

dodyda

Dec 5, 2013
Hello Sir ragluf,
I did e-mail the CIC last June 3 since my application is already 10 weeks (they received it 3/21) but is it really automatic e-mail ang mare-received ko? Also, it states that, if I am the applicant, I should provide my full name, date of birth and file no. (I put MPNP #) but I was not able to put my date of birth on the e-mail. I included only the proof of delivery as what you have suggested.
What should I do, because on that e-mail I did ask the status of my application contrary to what I have read somewhere. Please enlighthen me and what should I do.
Thanks to you guys for sharing......

noypi

Oct 23, 2013
ragluf said:
Too few details in your timeline to ascertain what you are asking, so I had to dig your details:1. Question: How did you confirm CEM is your VO? Have you received any letter/correspondence with the address of CEM or an email address associated with CEM or any correspondence from CIC specifically pointing out the CEM is the VO? - that serves as confirmation of the VO.

2. Usually there is a so-called 2nd "AoR" from the VO, in particular CEM. This is the first page of the initial email, or an email specifically with the following statements:
"This refers to your application, for permanent residence in Canada, which was received at this office on <date>"

Address on the letter identifies it as from CEM. Email address shows - RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
Some has the Subject line in the letter (not in the email - magkaiba yun) as follows: Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) Letter for Provincial Nominees

3. It will be sent, IF CEM is your VO and the transfer of your application file has been completed between CIO and CEM. See the timesheets maintained in the MPNP thread - under CIC 2013 tab you can see the details....

4. If you put your email in your IMM0008 then preferred correspondence method to you is email, unless there are official documents being sent; in this case these official documents (i.e. CoPR, etc.) will be sent via courier/post mail.

5. Often it comes with the IME (immigration medical examination) request (not MR anymore if you want to be politically correct) as well as additional instructions. Often (if the IME request comes with added instructions), in a single email, it comes as the first letter, then scrolling through the email, there is a 2nd letter which has additional instructions (payment of RPRF, added PCCs, reminder for IME), and if IME is included, there should be IME forms in another email. Now if IME is separate, then you may receive the so-called 2nd AoR + added instructions in one email, and in another email, the IME request.

.../atb
hi ragluf,

first of all thanks for the reply... i just have to say "wow" your answer is so concise... and you even dug up some information from the other thread.. you are amazing!

regarding your question about if i have confirmation that CEM is our vo. No, I was just assuming that CEM is our vo, because "correct me if I am wrong" i thought all applicants who are in the philippines are processed through CEM.. am i correct?

thanks again ragluf... you've been of great help to us...

darksiders

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17
Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Nakakainip mag antay ng ppr na yan di ko na din malaman san ang v.o namen nag email ka then request ng GCMS notes until now wla pa bahala na hahaha antayin na lang kung kelan dadating malaman ko man saan hindi naman mapapabilis ang application ganun pa din naman

rhian28

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2013
Nomination.....
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
20-01-2014
Med's Request
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2014
LANDED..........
30-03-2015
tenshi said:
Congrats simplyblessed!

My time to share the good news

Dahil sobrang inip na ako, nagsend ako follow-up email kahapon sa CEM. Syempre suggestion ni sir ragluf na simpleng paalala sa kanila.

So this morning, may PPR na.

Congratz Tenshi and SimplyBlessed! ;D

cebugirl

Sep 15, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 9, 2013
Nomination.....
Dec 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Apr 12, 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 15, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 2, 2014
tabs179 said:
Heto, nag-aaral. Tomorrow is my knowledge test (written test), although mahina talaga memory ko. Not sure if mapapasa ko. Because I have been practicing on the online quizzes and I am not happy with my result.

Anyway, sabi nga ng iba no need. But actually the authentication is not for the driving, it is for the insurance. If you have it authenticated, you will be able to save some money on insurance because you have proof of years (even months) of no accidents.

CONGRATS nga pala to those who got their visas. Lot's of good news this week.

Ah okay, thanks po. Ala, mukhang di ko na magagawang magpa-authenticate. Neway, 2-years pa naman ang timeline ko before kumuha ng sasakyan.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dodyda said:
Hello Sir ragluf,
I did e-mail the CIC last June 3 since my application is already 10 weeks (they received it 3/21) but is it really automatic e-mail ang mare-received ko? Also, it states that, if I am the applicant, I should provide my full name, date of birth and file no. (I put MPNP #) but I was not able to put my date of birth on the e-mail. I included only the proof of delivery as what you have suggested.
What should I do, because on that e-mail I did ask the status of my application contrary to what I have read somewhere. Please enlighthen me and what should I do.
Thanks to you guys for sharing......
Hi,

First thing, make sure you have the correct email and checked your spam folders regularly in your email application. There have been times when the AoR was received and sent to the spam folder of the applications.

Now if you are sure nothing has been sent, then note - it has been 8-10 weeks since that and you CAN query directly your application. In your case, you can now ask directly, as you fulfill their criteria for sending an inquiry to CIO-Sydney.

So you did receive a response from the CIO office? Automatic email. yes is a very common first response - this is normally a method to ward of email spammers or repeated requests. Nonetheless, if you got a response, then send back a reply with the information requested. The information requested of you is to make sure that the correct file information is being retrieved. Again, send in your proof of delivery as it shows and gives credence to when the application was submitted.

Note you may not get a desired reply immediately - federal offices are so notorious of this - so you will have to wait a bit after sending this inquiry, before sending a new one if nothing happens.

../hth

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
cebugirl said:
Ah okay, thanks po. Ala, mukhang di ko na magagawang magpa-authenticate. Neway, 2-years pa naman ang timeline ko before kumuha ng sasakyan.
Okay lang kung hindi kaya. Just bring your license with you, kasi it will reduce 9 months to get your full driver's license. Okay ang 2 years, although madali lang kumuha ng car dito. :p :p :p

In my case, one year ang timeline ko eh.

kelotz

Feb 1, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2012
Doc's Request.
11-10-2012
Nomination.....
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
26-03-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Passport Req..
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
LANDED..........
23-11-2013
cebugirl said:

depends ata sa province, dito sa saskatchewan just present your drivers license para void na class, schedule ka kaagad ng written test.
ichecheck lang nila sa drivers license mo kung gaano kna katagal nagdidrive, if bago or wala pang 1 year dyan ka irerequire kumuha ng class.

tenshi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Nomination.....
31 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2014
Med's Request
4 Apr 2014
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
tabs179 said:
Okay lang kung hindi kaya. Just bring your license with you, kasi it will reduce 9 months to get your full driver's license. Okay ang 2 years, although madali lang kumuha ng car dito. :p :p :p

In my case, one year ang timeline ko eh.
Hi tabs179, mahirap ba talaga kapag walang sasakyan?

Summer ngaun im hoping mas madali magcommute.

Pero winter time is another story...