Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pebbles0402 said:
Thanks again. God bless you and take care. I hope we get to see each other IRL when we're already in the same country... ;) :) ;) :)
:):) unfortunately not a lot of folks head off towards the Atlantic side of Canada where I am - mostly MB, AB now and that is on the other side of the country. It would be nice though to see a lot of those who have passed by this forum IRL :):). Perhaps when I have a chance to head out west.

Good luck on preparations to fly and land. This early - Bon Voyage! And hope you can make it around the summer holidays - as there are lots of activities at that time.....

asseteco

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2012
Doc's Request.
12/2012
Nomination.....
01/2013
AOR Received.
08/2013
Med's Request
09/18/13
Med's Done....
09/27/13
Passport Req..
01/27/14
LANDED..........
End of April 2014
miss pebbles! am so happy for you! yey! the long wait is over... hanap na flight.. hopin to meet up with you soon.. god bless always! :D

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rcg said:
..sa mga forum mates, nagpapadal din ba thru email ang CEM pag naforward na sa kanila ang apps mo?Or MR na kaagad?
Yes - in the form of instructions na usually kasama na rin ang MR and/or other instructions. Kaya nag-karoon na ng term na 'AOR-VO' kasi with PNP applications centralized sa CIO-NS, the first 'AOR' (so-called) comes from CIO-NS - which includes your receipt for processing fees and a note that your application will be forwarded to a VO for further processing. The 'AOR-VO' (so-called) comes from the VO processing your application, and ang pinagkaiba nito is
- the email address from where the AOR was sent, the headings/office address,
- the presence of a Client ID/File ID (if you have none yet)
- and included will be a line saying "all further correspondence will be sent to this VO" (not exact but the gist is the same)...
- or a statement saying "a file has been created in this office for your application"(not exact but the gist is the same)...

So oftentimes this 'AOR-VO' comes with a set of instructions that includes (and sometimes nauuna pa) MR and other additional instructions (such as request for added docs - updated BCs, NBI etc. or clarification on some of the statements in the forms submitted).

/..hth

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
ragluf said:
Now depends on the airline Ms. Tabs179 but for PAL, not much.

Every airline at check-in , the ground staff will ask how many will be carry-on/cabin and will sometimes like to see the luggage. If it normal carry on (i.e. cabin trolley, overnight bag) and on-first glance does not exceed the dimensions of cabin luggage and does not bulge - they usually do not doubt. They do have the option (if they have doubt) to ask to put the cabin luggage in the scale and check the weight - but is usually not often. Depending on the class of the ticket, you have allowance for 1 cabin-luggage and additional 1 personal item (it may be a handbag, laptop bag, camera bag etc.). Now usually, a small body bag/document bag (for passports/wallets/cellphones) + laptop/personal bag + carry-on baggage combination = will not invite any second looks on the staff.

I have flown on other airlines also, and the ground staff at the gates do sometimes rove around (CX does :(, JAL to a lesser extent), check/identify the carry-on luggage of those passengers waiting at the gate for anything that does not fit the dimensions of the cabin compartments and will ask that these luggage be checked in.

Try SeatGuru - http://www.seatguru.com/ - here you can check seatmaps and do a browse Airlines and check your flight (baggage allowance also is detailed). You can see details of your flight and possible airplane configurations and also a seat map to get your good selected seat. I use this most of the time, so at booking, if I can reserve a seat in my class, I have the seat map for good seats and provide the seat number to the booking agent. If the airlines has online-check-in - well you can reserve a good seat well in advance!

/..hth
I guess it's the usual hit and miss game with the airline in regards to carry-on. I remembered on my way back to PH my carry-on was full of papers (my notes for my thesis). It wasn't bulging but was really heavy. But it wasn't weighed and I was 1.5 kgs extra and they let me off. Mind you it was Thai airways and I was only allowed one piece of luggage.

Thanks for that link, it's interesting to know what my flight entails besides the baggage allowance.

Just one more question, do you think that the excess baggage that they are stating on 'seatguru' website applies to a third baggage? It costs $150 or $200 (depending on the date of flight), which is still cheaper than FedEx.

pebbles0402

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2012
Doc's Request.
15-11-2012
Nomination.....
27-02-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted together with MPNP application
Med's Request
23-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
07-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2014
rcg said:
@ pebbles
congrats, im happy for you.
Thanks, rcg. Good luck to you and the rest of your journey to the Canadian dream! :) :)

pebbles0402

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2012
Doc's Request.
15-11-2012
Nomination.....
27-02-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted together with MPNP application
Med's Request
23-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
07-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2014
asseteco said:
miss pebbles! am so happy for you! yey! the long wait is over... hanap na flight.. hopin to meet up with you soon.. god bless always! :D
Thank you, asseteco! Sana nga magkita kita ang mga nasa forums, lalo na tayong mga nasa Winnipeg, alam kong madami tayo! Good luck to you! :) :) :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabs179 said:
I guess it's the usual hit and miss game with the airline in regards to carry-on. I remembered on my way back to PH my carry-on was full of papers (my notes for my thesis). It wasn't bulging but was really heavy. But it wasn't weighed and I was 1.5 kgs extra and they let me off. Mind you it was Thai airways and I was only allowed one piece of luggage.
Airlines are "guilty" of profiling - meaning your demeanor and presentation at the check-in will likely influence the way your check-in will be handled. As in most cases at airline counters - presenting nicely as a well-travelled or someone who knows the ins-and-outs of travelling gives you a higher change to get some pluses - I once wrangled a class upgrade from staff by striking some conversation, plus - it distracts them from looking to closely at your luggage :). If they see someone struggling with a cabin trolley - well it is a red-flag for closer scrutiny.

Just one more question, do you think that the excess baggage that they are stating on 'seatguru' website applies to a third baggage? It costs $150 or $200 (depending on the date of flight), which is still cheaper than FedEx.
This applies to any baggage in excess of your allowance as indicated in your ticket class. This is similar to what PAL has on their site.

/..hth

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
ragluf said:
Airlines are "guilty" of profiling - meaning your demeanor and presentation at the check-in will likely influence the way your check-in will be handled. As in most cases at airline counters - presenting nicely as a well-travelled or someone who knows the ins-and-outs of travelling gives you a higher change to get some pluses - I once wrangled a class upgrade from staff by striking some conversation, plus - it distracts them from looking to closely at your luggage :). If they see someone struggling with a cabin trolley - well it is a red-flag for closer scrutiny.
This applies to any baggage in excess of your allowance as indicated in your ticket class. This is similar to what PAL has on their site.

/..hth
The staff might have fancied you to give you an upgrade LoL.

I will probably just box my stuff and ask my relatives to ship it for me when I get stable. I also don't want to have too much stuff with me while staying with relatives. Do you think I can list those stuff as to arrive later in the B4 form? Maybe if it arrives in 6 months time?

Thanks again. :-* :-* :-*

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roayns said:
D2 kami ng asawa ko sa Dubai, but we did our medical sa Al Zahra Pvt Hospital sa Sharjah. Yung 2 kids naming sa St. Lukes Ermita. Sana dumating na din yung sa inyo. D2 ka rin ba sa Dubai?
Dito rin kami Dubai at 2 kids din gaya mo:) Mukhang maganda nga feedback sa Al Zahra, maayos daw medical at higit sa lahat, mabilis magpadala ng result sa visa office. Yung 2 ditto sa Dubai, ok rin daw kaso matagal lang mag-submit. Salamat sa feedback.

@Kelotz, thanks din sa feedback. Mabilis ba nila na-submit yung medical result nyo?

Flor Co

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
:) ;) :D

Hi everyone!

I officially started working today.

Canadian experience sa wakas!

Salamat sa Panginoon.

My hubby and my eldest daughter are still on job huntings. kaya tamang tama na ako muna ang magka work. ;)

My youngest daughter has already been officially registered in her school this 2 April 2014 - for the Spring Semester.

06 March 2014 - natanggap na namin ang SIN card naming buong mag anak.

18 March 2014 - lilipat na kami sa uupahan naming apartment.

God is so good! :)

Praying that all may also go well with you all who are upcoming here in Canada whenever province you will land!

isaiahchase

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
pebbles0402 said:
Good news po ulit mga forum-mates,

PPR na kami!!! :-* :D :) ;)

Magkano po ang courier fee to Makati?

Maraming, maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat. I hope more people become inspired in our shared stories here in the forum. :) :) :)
woww!! congrats!

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Flor Co said:

Hi everyone!

Salamat sa Panginoon.

My hubby and my eldest daughter are still on job huntings. kaya tamang tama na ako muna ang magka work. ;)

My youngest daughter has already been officially registered in her school this 2 April 2014 - for the Spring Semester.

Praying that all may also go well with you all who are upcoming here in Canada whenever province you will land!
Congratulations!!! May I ask which industry you are in?

ferdzmigz

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2131/ FSW backlog reduction pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2013
Nomination.....
26-10-2012 ( BC-PNP )
AOR Received.
15-04-2013
File Transfer...
10-06-2013
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
21--07-2013 w/ furtherance completed 25-10-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-12-2013
LANDED..........
April ' 2014 GOD willing...
Flor Co said:

Hi everyone!

Salamat sa Panginoon.

congrats flor.... wala pa 1 month may work na :D :D :D

isaiahchase

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Flor Co said:

Hi everyone!

Salamat sa Panginoon.

nakaka inspire mag basa nang mga ganito.. :) congrats po.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabs179 said:
Do you think I can list those stuff as to arrive later in the B4 form? Maybe if it arrives in 6 months time?
Yes, on the B4 let the customs officer know that there are items to follow - and include in the B4 the list of goods to follow. Essentially, the B4 form is not "closed" until the items included there arrive. You will need your B4 when the items arrive and are subject to customs clearing.

/..atb