Med's Request
23-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
07-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2014
Sir Ragluf, thank you for your continuous support and with all the wisdom you have provided to the members of this forum. I am forever grateful. :)

God bless you always!

ExploreWinnipeg

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2012
Doc's Request.
12-10-2012
Nomination.....
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
CIO March 11,2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during mpnp application
File Transfer...
March 11, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2, 2013,ECAS medical results have been received on June 21,2013, ECAS Status In proces on October 15, 2013
Interview........
July 26,2012 during exploratory visits in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Passport Req..
November 15, 2013/ Decision made on November 25,2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 2, 2013-Visa Received on Dec. 5, 2013
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
ragluf said:
Yes it is possible. ECAS may not be updated timely enough even if we expect it to be so. eCAS has been observed to be unsynchronized with the true status of an application.

IN PROCESS in eCAS can mean a lot of things. You may have to backread a bit, or do search: we have discussed this before and the posts may be buried in the previous months.

IN PROCESS can mean that you may have completed some (but not all) of the admissibility checks. Your medicals have been received, and a medical assessment made by a medical officer, but security/criminality etc. checks have not been completed - an assessment for these have not been made. Likely this is what is happening to your application as seen by the fact that you were asked additional documents; the VO needs these to make the assessment and tick off the admissibility checks one by one. When all admissibility checks have been fulfilled and a final admissibiity review is to be made, then a PPR is expected to be sent out to the applicant. Sometimes the PPR is sent even before eCAS is updated, hence the possibility of getting PPR before IN PROCESS.

Think of ECAS states (Application received, medicals received, In process, Decision Made etc.) as sort of milestones on your application processing. IN PROCESS is just a milestone - "Processing" is being done on your application, but this may not be not enough yet for your application to reach and be marked IN PROCESS.
Hi Ragluf. Thank you for this explanation on "in process" thing. You are a true gem on this forum. Surely, the Lord will bless you in all your endeavors. I can see the wisdom of Solomon in you..... Thanks much!

Flor Co

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
pebbles0402 said:
Ma'am madami po kayong katulad sa forum na Ito at na-request na po ang mga passports nila last week at this week for visa stamping. Baka po malapit na kayo! Good luck po and God bless! :)
Hi pebbles 0402!

naiyak ako sa reply mo - maraming salamat! pakiramdam namin survivor kami ng isang nalubog na barko at napunta kami sa isang island na kaming mag asawa lang at naghahanap ng co - survivors hindi alam kung kelan ang rescue.

until I found out this forum ka se search sa internet.

pebbles, heaven sent ka. many thanks talaga!!!!! GOD's TIMING IS PERFECT but many times, I don't remember and realize it until I experience one like this.

are you one of us????? hello po sa inyong lahat! una sa Dios, pangalawa sa iyo pebbles at sa inyo na mag iinform pa kung ano na nangyayari. :)

crew04

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
ragluf said:
No takers, so I will give this a go:

The forms - Request for Police Certificates and Fingerprint Request Letter, are not part of the application package to CIO. These are used to request police certificates from countries other than the PH. If you have not lived in any country for more than 6 months, then you do not need to get police certificates other than NBI. As far as I know, you do not need these two forms if you are getting an NBI clearance, but you may need these forms if you need certificates from other countries.

These two forms can be used now (recently) to obtain police certificates from countries (where you have resided for more than 6 months) who need a letter of request from the Canadian Embassy to get the police certificates. Previously, you have to wait for a letter from the embassy requesting for police certificates then present that to the police authority in that country so they will issue you a PCC. This is now better, as it enables the applicant to get police certificates beforehand and submit it as part of the initial application to CIO, rather than waiting until the middle of processing to get informed to apply/obtain additional police certificates.

Request for Police Certificates + Fingerprint Request Letter => Police Clearance

Police Clearance => add into your PNP Application package to CIO

refer to the guide - it explains this much: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

Thanks sir ragluf...

So i need only NBI Clearance no need for the two other forms... Tnx much GOD BLESS YOU

pebbles0402

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2012
Doc's Request.
15-11-2012
Nomination.....
27-02-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted together with MPNP application
Med's Request
23-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
07-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2014
Flor Co said:
Hi pebbles 0402!

naiyak ako sa reply mo - maraming salamat! pakiramdam namin survivor kami ng isang nalubog na barko at napunta kami sa isang island na kaming mag asawa lang at naghahanap ng co - survivors hindi alam kung kelan ang rescue.

until I found out this forum ka se search sa internet.

pebbles, heaven sent ka. many thanks talaga!!!!! GOD's TIMING IS PERFECT but many times, I don't remember and realize it until I experience one like this.

are you one of us????? hello po sa inyong lahat! una sa Dios, pangalawa sa iyo pebbles at sa inyo na mag iinform pa kung ano na nangyayari. :)
Intay intayin nyo lang po kasi malapit na po yan. Kung mag back read po kayo sa forum na Ito matatagpuan nyo po si pekto, interested, akinito at may iba pa po na nasa same situation ninyo po. 8 years na din po sila nag aantay at simula last week hanggang this week po may PPR na po.

Very inspiring po ang forum na ito talaga...salamat sa Diyos at natagpuan ko din po ito. :)

Salamat din po sa positive response ninyo ms. Flor. Nakaka touch naman po. :)

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Ritz...sa wakas tapos ka na din. Thank you kay Lord...

Ritz said:
GOD IS SO GOOD TO US!!!

PPR NA PO KAMI BIRTHDAY GIFT NYA SA BUNSO KO NAPA-AGA LANG NG 2 DAYS SEPT. 6 BIRTHDAY NYA...

THANK YOU TO ALL THE BEST TALAGA ANG FORUM NATO!!!

GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH...

To ALL waiting for PPR keep the faith guys darating din yan...

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats bcpnpnom & Ritz....welcome to the club.....

bcpnpnom said:
Thanks GOD :) :) :) :) just got our passport request today.....so happy...hope all of us will get our visas soon.....PRAISE GOD!!!

Flor Co

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
RAC1987 said:
guys sino sa inyo ang nakapagpamedical s St Lukes sa Taguig? pashare nmn ng experience. Mabilis lang b cla mgsend ng result?
Hello Rac1987

Hindi sa St. Lukes Taguig nagpa medical mga anak namin diyan sa pilipinas. sa Makati po. mabilis lang po ang sending ng result. Right away on that day ng medical according to them, pag walang problema, sinesend na nila kaagad sa embassy.

pag may problem, patatawag ka kaagad para maiayos ang dapat maiayos sa health.

Pray and stay positive.

Flor Co

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
pekto said:
ngayon ang prayer ko makatulog ka naman hahahahaha....i am really happy bff...ang tagal ng 8 years....that is something di naintindihan ng iba kung bakit nainip tayo...

Hello po!!!! Wow!!!! Very happy po kami sa inyo!!!! :) pareho po tayo ng case pero ung sa amin po, hindi pa request ang passports ng 2 anak namin sa pinas para sa PR VISA. ung passports pa lang namin mag asawa ang naka pila sa CEM para sa TRV visa na hanggang ngayon ay wala pa.

8 years of waiting na din po kami.pareho po tayo ng pinanggalingan category pero nilipat po kami sa PNPBC Pilot Project for Reduction of Backlog.

Flor Co

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
pebbles0402 said:
Intay intayin nyo lang po kasi malapit na po yan. Kung mag back read po kayo sa forum na Ito matatagpuan nyo po si pekto, interested, akinito at may iba pa po na nasa same situation ninyo po. 8 years na din po sila nag aantay at simula last week hanggang this week po may PPR na po.

Very inspiring po ang forum na ito talaga...salamat sa Diyos at natagpuan ko din po ito. :)

Salamat din po sa positive response ninyo ms. Flor. Nakaka touch naman po. :)

Hi Pebbles!

:) yes! nakita ko din ang case ni pekto, nag message din me sa kanya. thanks! at least may kausap na kami mag asawa ngayon. ni re recall ko ang timeline namin. papanu ko ma a update ng katulad sa left side nyo? so glad to be with you all here. ma I inform din kami mag asawa.

t

pebbles0402

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2012
Doc's Request.
15-11-2012
Nomination.....
27-02-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted together with MPNP application
Med's Request
23-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
07-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2014
Flor Co said:
Hi Pebbles!

:) yes! nakita ko din ang case ni pekto, nag message din me sa kanya. thanks! at least may kausap na kami mag asawa ngayon. ni re recall ko ang timeline namin. papanu ko ma a update ng katulad sa left side nyo? so glad to be with you all here. ma I inform din kami mag asawa.

t
Kailangan po kasi may minimum number of posts dito sa forum bago maging available ang features for changing the appearance nung layout ng profile ninyo. Nde ko po sure kung gaano kadami. :)

Magpadami po kayo ng posts dito para magawa nyo po yung may timeline sa side. Good luck po! God bless! :D

paperdolls

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at last PPR na!! after almost a year (anniv na ng application ko kasi this Sept. 10)

questions, yung photos ba na issubmit with the passport ilalagay sa visa?
is airline booking certificate same as airline reservation/booking?

tnx!

Flor Co

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
pebbles0402 said:
Kailangan po kasi may minimum number of posts dito sa forum bago maging available ang features for changing the appearance nung layout ng profile ninyo. Nde ko po sure kung gaano kadami. :)

Magpadami po kayo ng posts dito para magawa nyo po yung may timeline sa side. Good luck po! God bless! :D
Hi Pebbles!

Ganun ba? padamihin muna ang posts. hahaha! napatawa ako. sige. sana sumagot ang iba na napost an ko din para madagdag.

your replies are so much welcoming to me in this forum!

Hello pa din po sa mga ka forum natin dito!

Pebbles, anu nga ang ibig sabihin ng PPR? madami ako hindi alam na pinaikling words. thanks in advance again! :)

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
ragluf said:
Hi,

I remember you Phoem, been a while since you posted here - you were getting advice from Ma'am sset12 then....good to know your application is all well.

See here for initial info on the pre-departure seminars.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/pre_departure-pre_depart.aspx
Thanks Ragluf. I'm just a silent observer. ADVO is not so bad after all when it comes to processing times. It took us 7 months from submission of application to CIC up to PPR.

You're doing a great job helping out other applicants. Keep it up. You'll be rewarded for your good deeds.

pekto

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flor Co said:
Hello po!!!! Wow!!!! Very happy po kami sa inyo!!!! :) pareho po tayo ng case pero ung sa amin po, hindi pa request ang passports ng 2 anak namin sa pinas para sa PR VISA. ung passports pa lang namin mag asawa ang naka pila sa CEM para sa TRV visa na hanggang ngayon ay wala pa.

8 years of waiting na din po kami.pareho po tayo ng pinanggalingan category pero nilipat po kami sa PNPBC Pilot Project for Reduction of Backlog.
Naku, pasensya ka na po di ako kagad nakapag check ng posts.

Wag ka po mag-alala. Dadating na din po yung PPR (passport request) ninyo for visa. Madami po tayong backloggers. You can also check this forum site. Under Federal Skilled Worker meron sub-titles na FSW Reduction Program. Halos yun po ang forum na ang members halos backloggers. link : http://lbautista.proboards.com/index.cgi - Pinoy To Canada site.

We will wait for you there....