Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akinito said:
Sir ragluf, can I send emailed again to CEM although I already send similar letter already last June 13, 2013? The contain of my new letter which i will send is the following;

"This is to notify you that we were already paid our RPRF also done with our medical examinations and that our ECAS shows "Medical results has been received", however it was not updated into IN PROCESS
Please let me know if i lacked any documents to facilitate our Passport Request (PPR)

Thank you for your support and patience."

My question now is, is it ok to send this email.
Unfortunately - even if you come from FSW backlog - the application being processed right now is under PNP, and even if in our view you should have gotten expedited processing, we don't see this true generally for all FSW-backlog PNP applicants. Harsh, but the reality is get your frame of mind into the expected processing as a PNP applicant, with the time spent as an FSW applicant already forgotten. CIC seems to have forgotten about it anyway - and they do not provide any special favors for those FSW applicants who have waited for a long time only to start over again. Frustrating, sad, but you can see CIC has unjustly wiped out that time as if it never happened.

So as per published timelines, expect completion of processing NOT LESS than CEMs published processing timelines - less anxiety.
So based on your timeline, you have your application being processed since Dec 2012, approximately 8 months. What is CEMs published processing time? = 11 months. Prepare for the additional wait....

If you really want to get CEM to respond, you need an update, not a reminder to CEM. Your message to them is a reminder, and since your application is still within processing times (kahit na banas na banas ka na sa tagal wala kang magagawa - maliwanag na nakasaad yan na di sila kailangan sumagot kung di kinakailangan) expect no reply nor acknowledgement.

If you want an update - the quickest is - renew your passport. Then send the new passport details to CEM. That is an update, and even without a response of acknowledgement from CEM, you can be assured your file will be looked into as it is a change in the primary identity document and is significant to your application.

/...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akinito said:
.... I have tried to contact my sister in law in Ontario to inform her if she can do some follow up with regard to our application, but I think it would be impossible for her to make follow considering that she is not my authorized representative and you also metion before in your previuos PM to me that if I want to authorized my sister in law I have to fill up a certain form which authorize her to make follow up or even request for CGMS...
Hmmm, so you did not DO this? Other applicants have requested friends to become their representative and went on to get GCMS notes on their behalf. I thought you went ahead with that suggestion and had your sis-in-law authorized as a representative only to inquire/get GCMS notes on your behalf - NOT as a full representative. More than a month has passed - if you had done that, then you would have at least gotten GCMS notes now or expecting them to arrive and not relying on CEM to know the status of your application and becoming frustrated at the lack of information from CEM. This is someting you can do and in your power to do so, and leaves you another avenue to get information and relieve your anxiety.

You have alternatives, in fact, much more than what other applicants in the PH have. Make full use of them as much as possible. DO NOT rely only on waiting and sending emails/letters when you have an alternative that will provide you more information on your application that does not rely on processes in CEM. I was corresponding with another applicant who was also so worried and anxious because there was nothing happening to their application from the last time they had an update. Similar to yours. Guess what - they enlisted their MP to ask CEM in their behalf. Now they have just recently landed. You have an alternative to enlist your sister-in-law to get her MP involved and inquire CEM on your behalf. Is that not a better way rather than relying on emails and letters?

/...

pekto

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To forum mates.

I apologize if somehow I have made most of you feel disappointed with my posts.
And I thank all of you for sharing information because I am learning a lot.
God bless.

pekto

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks sir ragluf. Actually I already renew my passport because my old passport was about to expire this October 2013. Thank you again sir ragluf.

ragluf said:
Unfortunately - even if you come from FSW backlog - the application being processed right now is under PNP, and even if in our view you should have gotten expedited processing, we don't see this true generally for all FSW-backlog PNP applicants. Harsh, but the reality is get your frame of mind into the expected processing as a PNP applicant, with the time spent as an FSW applicant already forgotten. CIC seems to have forgotten about it anyway - and they do not provide any special favors for those FSW applicants who have waited for a long time only to start over again. Frustrating, sad, but you can see CIC has unjustly wiped out that time as if it never happened.

So as per published timelines, expect completion of processing NOT LESS than CEMs published processing timelines - less anxiety.
So based on your timeline, you have your application being processed since Dec 2012, approximately 8 months. What is CEMs published processing time? = 11 months. Prepare for the additionail wait....

If you really want to get CEM to respond, you need an update, not a reminder to CEM. Your message to them is a reminder, and since your application is still within processing times (kahit na banas na banas ka na sa tagal wala kang magagawa - maliwanag na nakasaad yan na di sila kailangan sumagot kung di kinakailangan) expect no reply nor acknowledgement.

If you want an update - the quickest is - renew your passport. Then send the new passport details to CEM. That is an update, and even without a response of acknowledgement from CEM, you can be assured your file will be looked into as it is a change in the primary identity document and is significant to your application.

/...

bun_ny_18

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC, Novo Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-11
Nomination.....
09-01-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2013
Med's Request
31-07-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
Passport Req..
30-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2013
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
smooth05 said:
Its 490CAD for principal + 490CAD spouse. When you pay in peso it's 19,900 = 490CAD.

here's the link to guide you

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng#rprf
Helle Smooth..Id like to ask...If its okay to to d Medical fiirst...then RPRF payment wll follow later..?

brattilee

Jun 19, 2013
Hi guys..i know this isn't about timeline but I just want to ask if would there be a possibility to be denied of a nomination from 1 province because you have close relatives in another province?

my husband's family is in BC. he's the only one left here. we've been trying to get a job in BC unfortunately, no one responds yet. and we're now considering to get the help of a friend in manitoba. i know there's a clause that you have to prove that you'll live in manitoba for good. would it be to our disadvantge that we have relatives in BC?

advise anyone? thanks.

bun_ny_18

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC, Novo Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-11
Nomination.....
09-01-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2013
Med's Request
31-07-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
Passport Req..
30-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2013
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
brattilee said:
Hi guys..i know this isn't about timeline but I just want to ask if would there be a possibility to be denied of a nomination from 1 province because you have close relatives in another province?

my husband's family is in BC. he's the only one left here. we've been trying to get a job in BC unfortunately, no one responds yet. and we're now considering to get the help of a friend in manitoba. i know there's a clause that you have to prove that you'll live in manitoba for good. would it be to our disadvantge that we have relatives in BC?

advise anyone? thanks.

daverhin26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
28-10-2012
Nomination.....
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
29-06-2013
IELTS Request
28-12-2012
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Request
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013 RPRF: 01-08-2013 (PESO)
bun_ny_18 said:
Helle Smooth..Id like to ask...If its okay to to d Medical fiirst...then RPRF payment wll follow later..?
Bun_ny_18,

Hi, we had medical July 26, 2013 and we paid our RPRF Aug.1, 2013, i think there is no problem with that as long as you comply the requirements before the 30days expiry date.:)

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Ano pong email address ng CEM?

May 7, 2013
hi! me and my husband are under the mpnp general stream category. i just want to ask kung ilan po ang kailngang sponsor/s ang kailngan namin kasi sabi ng consultancy namin, isa lng but sabi naman ng sponsor eh dalawa??? ano po ba talaga? if you have some links regarding this thing, kindly include it n ur reply.. thanx a lot!! :)

bun_ny_18

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC, Novo Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-11
Nomination.....
09-01-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2013
Med's Request
31-07-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
Passport Req..
30-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2013
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
daverhin26 said:
Bun_ny_18,

Hi, we had medical July 26, 2013 and we paid our RPRF Aug.1, 2013, i think there is no problem with that as long as you comply the requirements before the 30days expiry date.:)
[/quote
Thank you so much.will update u...God bless..s
]

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
March 14, 2013 and CEM received it on March 28, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Hi guys,

When is the right time for sending an email to CEM to follow-up about the process of our papers? It would be two months this coming August 26 since I last submitted the additional documents.

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
tabitabipopinoya said:
hi! me and my husband are under the mpnp general stream category. i just want to ask kung ilan po ang kailngang sponsor/s ang kailngan namin kasi sabi ng consultancy namin, isa lng but sabi naman ng sponsor eh dalawa??? ano po ba talaga? if you have some links regarding this thing, kindly include it n ur reply.. thanx a lot!! :)

..from my experience, i used two sponsors, just to be sure. My recommendation is for you to consider two sponsors also. ;)

RAC1987

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2012 6:45 PM (Phil Time)
Nomination.....
April 30, 2013
AOR Received.
August 27, 2013
IELTS Request
submitted upon application
File Transfer...
File received (ECAS) June 26, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 18, 2013
Med's Done....
September 27, 2013 (Submitted October 10, 2013 acdg to SL BGC)
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 27, 2014
tabitabipopinoya said:
D ko sure kung anu ung difference s format pg FS at GS. FS ksi ako at nilagay ko lht ng kilala ko sa Manitoba. Anyways isa lng nmn klngan mu icheck (tick mark) pra syang magsusubmit ng SP2 mu - well I am not sure about s GS kung same din ba ang mangyayari.

Mayroon din kc akong nbsa na GS, 2 ung sponsor nya at nung hindi makontak ung isang sponsor ung pngalawang sponsor ung tnwgan, un nga lang ang problema d sya mxdong close dun s png2 sponsor kya un din nging cause ng ineligibility nya dhl prang hindi nbuild ung connection nilang 2.

smooth05

Dec 6, 2012
Pinas pa din :)
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-June-2012
Nomination.....
26-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
12-March-2013
IELTS Request
15-June-2012
Med's Request
11-April-2013
Med's Done....
24-April-2013
Passport Req..
08-Aug-2013
Passport Request na po ako and my family. Ngayon lang 1:33pm. Kaso passport ko nasa CEM for OWP application. Pano po kaya gagawin ko? Should I call or send an email?