ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shelalaine78 said:
Hi Ragluf,

OK lang po kaya to send an email to CEM regarding the status of our PPV.

Our rep sent our passports to the embassy which they were supposed to received last July 1 according to the delivery tracking info. Up to now, we haven't received our passports back; we noticed that those who sent their passports similar to the dates we sent ours, they already got theirs last week.

Medyo worried lang po kami since we already have a situation before wherein CEM misplaced the RPRF cheque. I hope they didn't misplace our passports as well.

Ano po ba yong email address that I may use where I can send our query?

Mayroon silang Case Specific Enquiry sa kanilang website, https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/case-cas-eng.aspx. But I was hoping to send them an email as well para mas madali.

Thanks.
Hi,

Usually contacting CEM or any VO/CIC inquiring about the status of your application (including PPVs) are not responded to if your application is still within processing time. Have a little bit of patience and wait till end of the week - the rush of PRVs delivered last week was around Thurs-Friday, end of the week. I have maintained that each application is processed uniquely, so comparing the "trend" versus those with the same timelines such as yours always leads to undue worries.

CSE link: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=manila

You may use this form if:

You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
The information you seek is not available on E-cas.
Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.
You wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test.

So even if you send a CSE, if your application processing is still within published processing times, expect no answer or response from CEM.
If you want to still email them - reply to the email address in your instructions sent by CEM - usually it is RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

It is up to them (CEM) if the email warrants a reply, but set your expectations that they may not, thus this saves you disappointment when no reply comes.

/...

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
Sir ragluf,

I have a question my son who is a canadian citizen already endorsed our settlement plan and last may 2 other children who filed their application individually use him again to endorse sp2. I am not sure if mnp will allow this?

shelalaine78

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
ragluf said:
Hi,

Usually contacting CEM or any VO/CIC inquiring about the status of your application (including PPVs) are not responded to if your application is still within processing time. Have a little bit of patience and wait till end of the week - the rush of PRVs delivered last week was around Thurs-Friday, end of the week. I have maintained that each application is processed uniquely, so comparing the "trend" versus those with the same timelines such as yours always leads to undue worries.

CSE link: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=manila

You may use this form if:

You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
The information you seek is not available on E-cas.
Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.
You wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test.

So even if you send a CSE, if your application processing is still within published processing times, expect no answer or response from CEM.
If you want to still email them - reply to the email address in your instructions sent by CEM - usually it is RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

It is up to them (CEM) if the email warrants a reply, but set your expectations that they may not, thus this saves you disappointment when no reply comes.

/...

Thanks for your input, Ragluf.

We already sent in our query through CSE. As expected, we didn't receive a detailed reply, just a canned message.

You are right, at this point, we'll just patiently wait for our passports to arrive.

daverhin26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
28-10-2012
Nomination.....
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
29-06-2013
IELTS Request
28-12-2012
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Request
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013 RPRF: 01-08-2013 (PESO)
Hi guys, i have question, how much is RPRF Fee? We just received MR today and based on CEM we need to pay RPRF. Anyone who knows how much is the the RPRF? God bless

zepthkinsey

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
VIGAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 2012
AOR Received.
January 2013
Med's Request
February 27, 2013
Med's Done....
March 18,2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
daverhin26 said:
Hi guys, i have question, how much is RPRF Fee? We just received MR today and based on CEM we need to pay RPRF. Anyone who knows how much is the the RPRF? God bless
just browse the website/link that they have given you,.,http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d
para mas updated.,.,

sofia1

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa ating lahat na naiinip sa AOR,MR,PPR,PRV at sa mga nag-aalala sa kanilang application status:

Don't be anxious about anything,but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,present your requests to God.And the peace of God,which transcends all understanding,will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7

barkley

Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-11-2012
sofia1 said:
Sa ating lahat na naiinip sa AOR,MR,PPR,PRV at sa mga nag-aalala sa kanilang application status:

Don't be anxious about anything,but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,present your requests to God.And the peace of God,which transcends all understanding,will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

AMEN to that sofia!!!

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amen to that sofia1... Surrender to God what your hearts desire. In his perfect time darating din yan.

sofia1 said:

pimp

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 1, 2012
AOR Received.
July 16,2012
File Transfer...
(returned apps) >March 25, 2013
Med's Request
June 6 2013
Med's Done....
June 13 2013
Passport Req..
July 9,2013
Psychgradako said:
question lang po sa mga may visa na or to whom who could answer...

May instance po ba na nag-ask pa ang CEM for the Proof of Funds aside from the POF we submitted to MPNP?

Thanks in advance...
depende po yata sa visa officer na nagasses ng application nyo..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shelalaine78 said:
Thanks for your input, Ragluf.

We already sent in our query through CSE. As expected, we didn't receive a detailed reply, just a canned message.

You are right, at this point, we'll just patiently wait for our passports to arrive.
If it does not come this week, let me know. There may be other ways to get some confirmation from them specific only to your case.

/...

barkley

Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-11-2012
sino dito naghihintay ng aor?

im now waiting for more than 62 days, docs received by cic last may 21 2013 and still no aor, sabi nung iba usually after 70 days lost na daw docs.

i would like to ask sana kung pano maiinform or matatanong cic kasi as per checking sa ibang forum hindi nagrereply ang cic, im just worried kasi ndi pa encashed demand draft and wala namang return docs sken.

hope you can help me guys :(

thanks!!!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Psychgradako said:
question lang po sa mga may visa na or to whom who could answer...

May instance po ba na nag-ask pa ang CEM for the Proof of Funds aside from the POF we submitted to MPNP?

Thanks in advance...
I recall a discussion on this we had in the past - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t93206.0.html;msg1880014;topicseen#msg1880014

Nevertheless - hindi na expected to ask for additional PoF at this federal stage of the PR application process. Nominated ka ng province, and sa assessment ng province under ng criteria nila, you have passed eligibility. Yung me mga sponsors na me pinirmahan settlement plan ang nagbibigay ng "guarantee" sa provincial government or yung me mga job offer/employment waiting - ito ang nagsisilbing "guarantee" na in addition sa dadalhin ng applicant, meron din pagkukunan na iba pa o me mga magtataguyod/sususuporta sa pag settle ng immigrant sa province. Kung ok ito sa province criteria, sila naman ang magbibigay ng "implied guarantee" sa federal government na eligible at pasado na sa criteria ng provincial program. Me ibang criteria naman ang federal goverment in checking admissibility.

Madalas ang PoF nagiging mas applicable at iba ang halaga/bigat sa application sa mga federal programs - Family, FSW, CEC etc. Federal kasi lahat ang bubusisi ng admissibility criteria kasama ang settlement funds/PoF.

/ hth....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barkley said:

im now waiting for more than 62 days, docs received by cic last may 21 2013 and still no aor, sabi nung iba usually after 70 days lost na daw docs.

i would like to ask sana kung pano maiinform or matatanong cic kasi as per checking sa ibang forum hindi nagrereply ang cic, im just worried kasi ndi pa encashed demand draft and wala namang return docs sken.

thanks!!!
www.cic.gc.ca

Use the search function to search for particular topics or use the Help Centre to search.

Ok to contact CIO-Sydney or CIO-NS (assuming dun ka nag-submit) - see below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under one of the above categories
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last 8 – 10 weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca.

Note lang on expecting a reply especially if you applied within the last 8-10 weeks, baka walang response kung mag-email ka.

/...

sofia1

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ pimp
Pls. complete your information on the tracking spreadsheet to serve as a guide for those who are waiting for PPR.Thanks & God bless!

Cheeny Chot

Jul 19, 2013
barkley said:

thanks!!!

We also sent our docs last May 7th and it arrived at CIC on the 13th (based on FedEx online tracking). We waited but received no AOR. Come June 20 dumating sa post office ang docs namin and it came with a letter from CIC saying we lacked a form (Additional Family Information for myself because my husband is the principal applicant).

Unfortunately, it wasn't until July when the post office decided to deliver the docs at our doorstep (1 month nakatengga sa kanila). Kaya heto back to square one kami but still very hopeful for a couple of reasons: 1) CIC gave another chance by asking to complete the forms and 2) our payment is still with them.

I'm sure yours will turn out fine. I'm just sharing my experience not to frighten, but for you to have a reference point.

Good luck sa ating lahat! Let's keep on hoping and praying guys! :)