Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ad123164 said:
46 days passed since CIO-NS acknowledged my application, No MR yet from VO (CEM or ADVO). If I apply for GCMS, will it help me verify in which visa office ended up? Ang mahirap kasi kung sa Abu Dhabi napunta yung application ko, mamumuti na mata ko at possible pang maging itim lahat eh wala pang MR.
Timing here is key. It takes 30 days to get results from the time of submission of the request. Factor this time in with the wait for the updates. Have you got your UCI and File Application number in the CIO Acknowledgement sent from CIO-NS?

If it is easy for you to get GCMS notes by making a request under the Access to Information and/or Privacy Acts and is of no cost to you (for non-residents in Canada, $5 I think), then in my view it is beneficial given the particulars of your application:
-46 days from CIO acknowledgement
-impending return to home country, concerns on VO

See here for more information on making a request: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/

The results may not be so detailed as it will be information on the file taken from the date they received the request and if there are updates happening after the date they have collected the information - it is not reflected in the GCMS notes that will be sent to you. For example, if you get an AOR-VO mid-30 days processing for the GCMS, it may not be seen in the GCMS notes yet.

But what will be informative is the Paper File History - the sections on Additional Case Office, File Transfer and the dates when file transfer was done, and the status of the file transfer. These would provide info on the VO where your file was transferred.

/hope this helps...

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
ragluf said:
Timing here is key. It takes 30 days to get results from the time of submission of the request. Factor this time in with the wait for the updates. Have you got your UCI and File Application number in the CIO Acknowledgement sent from CIO-NS?

If it is easy for you to get GCMS notes by making a request under the Access to Information and/or Privacy Acts and is of no cost to you (for non-residents in Canada, $5 I think), then in my view it is beneficial given the particulars of your application:
-46 days from CIO acknowledgement
-impending return to home country, concerns on VO

See here for more information on making a request: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/

The results may not be so detailed as it will be information on the file taken from the date they received the request and if there are updates happening after the date they have collected the information - it is not reflected in the GCMS notes that will be sent to you. For example, if you get an AOR-VO mid-30 days processing for the GCMS, it may not be seen in the GCMS notes yet.

But what will be informative is the Paper File History - the sections on Additional Case Office, File Transfer and the dates when file transfer was done, and the status of the file transfer. These would provide info on the VO where your file was transferred.

/hope this helps...
The crucial part in this GCMS notes is the info where my file was transferred. If ADVO, I will immediately request for transfer to CEM. If the file is really in ADVO I know that even after 6 weeks from now, I will not receive any MR from them. Therefore, its really worth to get these notes. Thanks a lot... BTW, I will just
request through "gmcsfile" as I cannot request directly since I'm not residing in Canada. They charge 30 CAD.

BPinoy

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
BCPNP FSW Pilot Project - VO Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2013
Nomination.....
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
February 20, 2013- eCAS status: "In Process- May 12, 2013"
Med's Request
April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
eCAS status " Medical Received" April 19, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pasport sent: June 5, Passport recvd: June 8, 2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
nantzlei said:
Nice timeline!

ang bilis po..

Congrats!
thanks nantzlei, dont worry darating na rin sa inyo in gods perfect time, keep praying hard...Good luck guyz!!!

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Another week ends without PPR...
Just enjoy every moments here kasi feeling ko padating na talaga ang PPR natin.
Dami pang dapat gawin so yung ano yung kaya ng gawin while waiting for PPR eh gawin na natin para di na magcramming when PPR comes.

Good luck to us!

Happy father's day to all dad in this forum!

:) :) :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akinito said:
...2 kids ko may NBI clearance na sila kaya need to have criminality check or other investigation...
When did CEM request for NBI/PCCs for your two kids? Have you submitted them?

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
Hello po forum mates...question lang po..yung bank draft ba na galing pilipinas ay madali lang ma encash pagdating sa canada? Ano po ang maisa-suggest nyo best way to bring funds in canada? Salamat po

chalknaht

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 1, 2012
IELTS Request
June 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Feb 7 2013 ; PP SENT: FEB 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
Hello po forum mates...question lang po..yung bank draft ba na galing pilipinas ay madali lang ma encash pagdating sa canada? Ano po ang maisa-suggest nyo best way to bring funds in canada? Salamat po
Yung sakin bank draft rin. It took 30 working days bago ko naencash yung cheque. Vinerify pa kc nila sa pinas yung cheque. Pwede ka magdala ng cash but its up to you which one would you prefer as long as you wont forget to declare your funds.

araujoje

May 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-07-2012
Nomination.....
04-09-2012
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
12-01-2013
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
06-02-2013
Passport Req..
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2013
LANDED..........
God willing, will land on 12 Oct 2013
shelalaine78 said:
Hi araujoje. Hindi pa kami naka pag attend ng CIIP seminar. Plan namin mag pa schedule as soon as we receive our PPR para makauwi na rin kami ng Pinas. Andito pa kasi kami ng husband ko abroad.

Yong work experience namin ng husband ko is more on embedded programming. I already started looking at the job market specifically on this field, medyo ok naman yong result sa search. Pero iba pa rin siguro if you get tips and suggestions from a representative sa seminar.

May nakapagtanong ba sa representative during the seminar an estimate as to the average time frame one can get a job (2, 3, 6 months?) related to our field?

hi shelalaine78, actually case to case basis daw, aside from experience, tinitingnan daw kasi din nila yung "canadian work experience", pero basically kung may experience ka na working with multi-cultured team/environment pwede na, kahit hindi mismong Canadian company yung employer. may example nga sa seminar, banker naman siya, pero dami na din experience sa abroad, within a month ng pag dating nila naka kuha na siya ng trabaho.
tsaka balita ko mataas naman yung demand sa IT industry ngayon, so I guess hindi naman masiadog matatagalan.

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From the time i pass to novia scotia our application, my representative who represent me advice mu to get nbi for my 20 yrs and 18 yrs old kid. Hindi na pala sila kids kundi teenagers na sila. From the beginning of our application on backlog reduction pilot PNP, nagbigay na kami ng NBI ng 2 kung anak. Aleady included in our application.
ragluf said:
When did CEM request for NBI/PCCs for your two kids? Have you submitted them?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akinito said:
From the time i pass to novia scotia our application, my representative who represent me advice mu to get nbi for my 20 yrs and 18 yrs old kid. Hindi na pala sila kids kundi teenagers na sila. From the beginning of our application on backlog reduction pilot PNP, nagbigay na kami ng NBI ng 2 kung anak. Aleady included in our application.
I see...so really nothing at this point that you can use to notify CEM of any update from your side.

/all the best...

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But ragluf, I already emailed the CEM to inform them that I already finished IME and already paid the RPRF. I also send them a postal mail for this including those receipts for IME and payment of RPRF. I hope this will change/update my ECAS which until now is "APPLICATION RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 12, 2012".
Thank you for your help to us applicant here. Its of great help for us.
ragluf said:
I see...so really nothing at this point that you can use to notify CEM of any update from your side.

/all the best...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akinito said:
But ragluf, I already emailed the CEM to inform them that I already finished IME and already paid the RPRF. I also send them a postal mail for this including those receipts for IME and payment of RPRF. I hope this will change/update my ECAS which until now is "APPLICATION RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 12, 2012".
Thank you for your help to us applicant here. Its of great help for us.
Hi,

If there is nothing new Or no new information is in your emails and letters (i.e. all the medical/security/criminality checks are being processed right now, and all docs received), that will surely warrant opening your file and adding the new information, then these will serve just as reminders and may not trigger what you want. These letters will be sort of informing them of steps you have already done and information already with them - so they can revert to not replying, or not doing anything if they have already queued the next steps in your application and allowing the application to run its course as long as it is still within the official processing times.

You really cannot influence the changes in your application anymore than the official published processing times - anything in between (such as timeframe from MR to Change in eCAS to Medicals have been received) is NOT official and you cannot hold CEM/CIC to such unofficial time frames.

Again you will have to be patient. There is an ongoing situation that certainly has an effect on applications - even if officially CIC says the strike action does not impact operations greatly, it is prudent to assume added delays right now. Lucky are the ones who had updates before this situation. Give enough time for the situation to be resolved and worry more afterwards. Panicking at this point will not speed up your application.

/all the best...

appleguy

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JANUARY 18, 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
FEBRUARY 18, 2013
Med's Done....
FEBRUARY 19, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
APRIL 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 12, 2013
LANDED..........
25-06-2013
Hello guys help lang po may tita po kase ako na kumukuha ng nomination sa manitoba, yung genric form po ba talagang binago na? Dati kase ung may picture sa harapan. Ung ngayun po ba ung may barcode na? Thanks po

iam_ayen

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Aug 23, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2013
IELTS Request
May 23, 2012
File Transfer...
File to CIC: Nov 14, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 07, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2013;
Passport Req..
June 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
August 10, 2013
appleguy said:
Hello guys help lang po may tita po kase ako na kumukuha ng nomination sa manitoba, yung genric form po ba talagang binago na? Dati kase ung may picture sa harapan. Ung ngayun po ba ung may barcode na? Thanks po
Ako kc dinatnan ko na ung generic form and kailangan i-validate online para mggenerate ng barcode ung form. I'm not sure though kung may bago ng form na ginagamit.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
appleguy said:
Referring to IMM 0008? This was replaced starting 18 July 2011 - see OB 326 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob326.asp

/all the best...