Med's Done....
09-04-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
Hi!!! Anybody here attending CIIP for BC PNP on June 19 - 20???

shelalaine78

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
Just wanted to share this:

Our application's ecas status has been IN PROCESS for 4 weeks today, May 23.

Two days ago, our legal representative received an email from CEM that the envelope they received last 2nd week of April that was supposed to contain our RPRF was not inside, only the cover letter. :eek: Our legal representative has been advised to send to CEM the RPRF payment as soon as possible. Today, we confirmed with the issuing bank that the check was not en cashed, so it was indeed missing.

Has anybody encountered the same situation as this before?

Right now, we are working on issuing another check as a replacement of the missing one. We hope our legal rep will be able to send it out within this week so that CEM can continue processing our application. I hope that the next correspondence we will receive from them will be for the PPR.

gani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
shelalaine78 said:

Two days ago, our legal representative received an email from CEM that the envelope they received last 2nd week of April that was supposed to contain our RPRF was not inside, only the cover letter. :eek: Our legal representative has been advised to send to CEM the RPRF payment as soon as possible. Today, we confirmed with the issuing bank that the check was not en cashed, so it was indeed missing.

Right now, we are working on issuing another check as a replacement of the missing one. We hope our legal rep will be able to send it out within this week so that CEM can continue processing our application. I hope that the next correspondence we will receive from them will be for the PPR.
What Courier did you use in sending your RPRF?

shelalaine78

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
gani said:
What Courier did you use in sending your RPRF?
Our legal rep sent it through WWWExpress.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pangit said:
This redo medicals for our kids,is't a sign that we are already in final stage
Of processing??
The GCMS notes would provide more information on your application - it is a good sign nonetheless, but it does not determine if the application is in the final stages. Take advantage of getting GCMS notes as this is available to you.

/all the best...

jojie1

Apr 6, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 18, 2008
Nomination.....
Sept 15, 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 11, 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Jan 10, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 29, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 19, 2013
My canadian address was added in my ecas.
:D :D :D
Im expecting my PRV by early next week..

Pangit

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 06, 2013
Med's Request
First med June 06,2012 ( all members of family) second medical May 14,2013 only kids in the Phil.
Med's Done....
First medical done June 20, 2012 ( all family) second medical MAy 30, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 19, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada
The GCMS notes would provide more information on your application - it is a good sign nonetheless, but it does not determine if the application is in the final stages. Take advantage of getting GCMS notes as this is available to you.

We requested our 2nd GCMS last April 22, 2013. Until now didn't arrive yet. So hopefully soon!
Thanks ragluf for the inputs.

uniquename

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Feb 22, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013
ragluf said:
Hi,

You can start applying for your bank account even before landing.
http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,6194,00.html

Here is the branch and ABM locator link for Scotiabank - http://maps.scotiabank.com/en/index.php
I see 20 locations in Toronto. http://maps.scotiabank.com/en/results.php?address=Toronto%2C%20ON%2C%20Canada&lat=43.653226&lng=-79.38318429999998&locationtypes=1

DDs and TCs are accepted. Just be wary of the fees - sometimes depending on the routing, the fees tend to be quite high. For more specific questions - you can use their help web site - http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,1031,00.html

/all the best...

Thanks a lot Ragluf.

uniquename

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Feb 22, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013
jojie1 said:
My canadian address was added in my ecas.
:D :D :D
Im expecting my PRV by early next week..
Hi Jojie,

Mine too my canadian address was also added.
Sana next week dating na passport natin.

liyapot

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 7, 2012
Nomination.....
Sept. 30, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan. 25, 2013
Med's Request
Feb. 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Mar. 12, 2013
Passport Req..
April 29, 2013
unique and jojie

feeling ko bukas matatanggap nyo na ang passports nyo :)

jojie1

Apr 6, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 18, 2008
Nomination.....
Sept 15, 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 11, 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Jan 10, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 29, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 19, 2013
liyapot said:
unique and jojie

sana nga po. anong courier ba ang ginagamit ng CEM?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shelalaine78 said:

Unfortunate. You may want to ask your legal rep to send via email, a pre-advise on the courier transmittal of the RPRF payment, complete with a scanned copy of the check, and courier details (tracking info etc.), as soon as the check is picked-up. This alerts CEM to an inbound transmittal/submission, and shows them what to expect.

Should there be any snafu again, then it is easier to track where and who is at fault.

On the subject of couriers, the express couriers (wwwexpress, 2Go) sometimes use riders/couriers that do not know where to go in CEM and just refer to the address as listed in the waybill - http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/apply-how_demande-comment.aspx?view=d#drop

However, all packages are accepted and signed in at the Basement 4 drop box location - courier deliveries will not be sent upstairs or accepted at the front receiving desk in the lobby of the tower. The basement 4 drop box location actually accepts and signs for courier deliveries at the side windows (not at the windows where the drop boxes are located - go to the side where there is a separate window for couriers). If the courier does not now about this or where to go, failed/delayed deliveries happen. Also it would be advisable to use established couriers - LBC, UPS, Air21/fedex.

/all the best...

stellar

Sep 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CEM
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
ragluf said:
Congratulations!There is no clear method identified in the letter accompanying the CoPR - only the instructions to return the CoPR/Visa in case of errors. Please review the appendix/bio-data page you submitted in response to the PPR and check for errors. If you decide to go to CEM Makati, usually they are hesitant to allow applicants with no prior appointment to go up, however, make your case at the security desk and state no clear and specific instructions on what to do is aside from returning the docs is listed in the accompanying letter/instructions. Most likely the CoPR and visa with errors will need to be reprinted. No idea on the turn-around time.PNs are technically "sponsored" or nominated by the Province to which you applied. You may have been "sponsored" by a relative in your application to the Province Nominee program in order to get an LOA, but it is the Province that nominated you (in my opinion hence becomes your defacto sponsor) for immigration to the Federal level under PNP. Would explain why PNs do not have any sponsor info in the CoPRs.You have to look at this from the point-of-view of you as the principal applicant in this application. Your dependents becomes your husband and your child/children and is then listed in your CoPR. You hubby is not the PA, and thus in this application, he is your dependent/Spouse. Same goes for your child - she/he is not the PA, she/he is your dependent. The individual CoPRs for your dependents tie back to the PA by having the PA's name in the Dependent(s) Information thus identifying who is the PA.

/all the best....

Thanks a lot ragluf for your help, maaasahan ka talaga..:) Went to to CEM last May 14 and they accommodated my concern. Very quiet sa Visa Section and super tight ng security. I filled up a form wherein I stated the issue. And they asked me to return again the passports and CPR for revalidation. Yesterday our passports and CPR's were delivered but I haven't check them yet kasi sa province mailing address ko. Hopefully ok na lahat.

chalknaht

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 1, 2012
IELTS Request
June 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Feb 7 2013 ; PP SENT: FEB 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
jojie1 said:
sana nga po. anong courier ba ang ginagamit ng CEM?
Dhl

uniquename

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Feb 22, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013
liyapot said:
unique and jojie

Sana nga Ms. Leah, magdilang angel ka.