Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pasport sent: June 5, Passport recvd: June 8, 2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
Just now i checked my e-cas, thanks God finally "IN PROCESS" na rin..."We started processing your application on May 12, 2013." Hope and pray to receive the PPR soon!!! God Bless and gud luck guyz!

shelalaine78

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
BPinoy said:
Just now i checked my e-cas, thanks God finally "IN PROCESS" na rin..."We started processing your application on May 12, 2013." Hope and pray to receive the PPR soon!!! God Bless and gud luck guyz!
Congrats! :)

uniquename

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Feb 22, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013

BPinoy

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
BCPNP FSW Pilot Project - VO Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2013
Nomination.....
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
February 20, 2013- eCAS status: "In Process- May 12, 2013"
Med's Request
April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
eCAS status " Medical Received" April 19, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2013
shelalaine78 said:
Congrats! :)
Thanks Shelalaine78- hope PPR na sa ating lahat soon:)

BPinoy

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
BCPNP FSW Pilot Project - VO Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2013
Nomination.....
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
February 20, 2013- eCAS status: "In Process- May 12, 2013"
Med's Request
April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
eCAS status " Medical Received" April 19, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2013
uniquename said:
Congrats BPINOY!
thanks Uniquename, hope n pray magtuloy tuloy na...

@Ragluf, many thanks for your brotherly advice regarding my NBI Police Certificates, just now i received an email from Canadian Embassy Visa Section, in order to continue process my application they require us to submit the NBI Police certificates and good thing i already mailed out our Police Certificate last May 11, 2013. Hope and pray PPR na soon:)...God Bless!

interested

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW Pilot Backlog Reduction Program / BC PNP
Nomination.....
26-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
Med's Request
19-03-2013
Med's Done....
09-04-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
BPinoy said:
Congrats BPinoy! Il base my timeline to yours, youre just a few days ahead of my application. Sana nga PPR na before the week ends!

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
March 14, 2013 and CEM received it on March 28, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
BPinoy said:
Uy congrats BPinoy! I'm happy for you. :D

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BPinoy said:
thanks Uniquename, hope n pray magtuloy tuloy na...

@ Ragluf, many thanks for your brotherly advice regarding my NBI Police Certificates, just now i received an email from Canadian Embassy Visa Section, in order to continue process my application they require us to submit the NBI Police certificates and good thing i already mailed out our Police Certificate last May 11, 2013. Hope and pray PPR na soon:)...God Bless!
:) no worries. Always happy to help....

To make sure, reply back to the email and refer them to your transmittal/submission (when you submitted the NBI and what is the contents) and include any courier reference (tracking number). If you can include a scanned copy of the NBI in your reply - better. At the very least it makes them look in their incoming mail for your transmittal, makes it easier to identify what they need to look for, and then receipt of the original certificate becomes only verification of authenticity of the document - your scanned copy should have most of the info they need.

And importantly it makes them aware nothing is pending from your side.

Replying back means you acknowledge that you have received their instuctions and reminding them of your earlier transmittal means you have already complied with their instructions.

Congratulations and all the best...!

uniquename

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Feb 22, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013
pareyles said:
@ chalknaht - nang mag register ka ba online for CIIP Seminar - na-schedule ka agad?
ako kasi wala pa date....until they have the sufficient numbers to warrant a session in their MM office daw
Hello,
Di ba last May 15-16 yung CIIP mo? How was it?

Dreg

Feb 27, 2013
@interested and @tweety05 thanks for the feedback. i appreciate it.

guys,
last question, stated on their email i should wait within 72hours for they sent the forms and instructions. until now i dont received any of those. what forms that it could be? for medicals or forms for how to pay the RPR fee?
need help talaga.

correct me if im wrong guys, do i need to pay the rprf first so that they sent me the instructions/forms or i just have to wait?
Confused....

my time is running out and i dont know what step i could take.
by the way in paying for rpr fee dito lng ba sa canada embassy (locally) or international?

more thanks.. God bless

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreg said:
@ interested and @ tweety05 thanks for the feedback. i appreciate it.

guys,
last question, stated on their email i should wait within 72hours for they sent the forms and instructions. until now i dont received any of those. what forms that it could be? for medicals or forms for how to pay the RPR fee?
need help talaga.

correct me if im wrong guys, do i need to pay the rprf first so that they sent me the instructions/forms or i just have to wait?
Confused....

my time is running out and i dont know what step i could take.
by the way in paying for rpr fee dito lng ba sa canada embassy (locally) or international?

more thanks.. God bless
Hi,

You may want to paste the body of the email you received here so we may discern what is needed....If you have not received anything within the time-frame they specified - then reply back to the email they sent, tell them you have not received anything from them as they specified in the email, ask them if they have sent it and how they sent the forms (post/email/courier).

Is this the first correspondence/email you received from the VO/CEM after you have submitted your application?
And in this email, were you specifically instructed to schedule and undergo IME (Immigration Medical Examination)?

Or is this a set of several official instructions (see if the pages have separate headings and dates - this means the email is a set of several individual letters/instructions) - if this is the case, treat them separately, not as a whole, to determine what is needed and when. If they are a set of instructions then, each of the letters will have separate dates for when the information requested is needed.

If you have been sent these set of instructions, then there is no order or "which should I comply to first before I get the other forms" - you need to comply/provide the information within the time-frame specified in each instruction.

What do you mean by your time is running out - is there deadline provided in the email you received?

Each applicant is given an ample amount of time to comply to the instructions - should you need more time and unable to comply to the requirements within the VOs timeframe you can request for extension by sending a formal letter with the explanation and the expected date when you can comply with what was requested. Expect this will delay your processing if you do request for an extension.

/all the best....

Dreg

Feb 27, 2013
@ragluf thanks for the advised.
here is the message they sent to me.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following:

a) payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee/s (RPRF) for yourself and your accompanying spouse/common-law partner. Note that the RPRF is not required for non-accompanying spouses/common-law partners.

Information pertaining to the current fee schedule and the acceptable mode of payment is available at this weblink

The payment must be submitted within thirty (30) days of this notice.

b) complete medical examinations for yourself and, if applicable, for your spouse/common-law partner and dependent children. Your medical form(s) and instructions will be sent shortly (within 72 hours) to the same e-mail address.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, you should make arrangements to undergo the required medical examination immediately. Failure to do so within thirty (30) days of this notice may lead to the refusal of your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Kindly check your e-mail periodically; please note that you will be notified of any further instructions or requirements via e-mail.

- i havent received any forms for IME. or do i need to pay rpr fee first before they sent me the forms and instructions. its been a week now. i dont know if they already sent the forms in IMO or St. lukes.

more thanks

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreg said:
Kindly check your e-mail periodically; please note that you will be notified of any further instructions or requirements via e-mail.

- i havent received any forms for IME. or do i need to pay rpr fee first before they sent me the forms and instructions. its been a week now. i dont know if they already sent the forms in IMO or St. lukes.
Hi,

It is clearly specified in the email sent to you that the medical forms and instructions will be sent to you to your email address - not to IOM nor to St. Lukes. Note all instructions are sent to the applicant, or the representative of the applicant, not to anyone else.

It is also clearly stated they will be sending forms to you within 72 hours to the same email. It is your responsibility as the applicant to remind/alert CEM if they have not sent these forms after their self-imposed deadline of 72 hrs. You should check your email and spam folder for any emails that may be mis directed there. If you are sure nothing has been sent from CEM, reply immediately to the email - put in the Subject Line - URGENT and tell them you have received the initial instructions, but not the forms and the medical instructions that were stated to be sent within 72 hours. Refer them to their initial email and instructions and tell them their failure to provide the forms as they "promised" is delaying your scheduling of the medical examination within their limit of 30 days upon receipt of the notice. You cannot undergo IME without those forms. You should have not delayed in responding to CEM's email for 1 week if nothing has been sent.

Having said that, you are in your rights to require CEM to send the forms immediately and tell them that you will schedule your medical examination within 30days upon their reply and your receipt of the forms they promised to send within 72 hours but failed to do so. Make sure you specify that in your reply to CEM - they are at fault for not living up to their promise, and your deadline should not be tied to the receipt of the first email as it was dependent on them (CEM) sending the forms as they specified, within 72 hrs. You intend to buy time by pointing out their fault and thus your 30-day initial deadline for IME should not have counted starting from the receipt of the first email.

payment of RPRF is not a prerequisite for getting the forms for medical. You can pay RPRF and have your medical separate from each other. Just be mindful of the deadlines for complying to the instructions.

/all the best...

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012 : CIO-NS Recv by D. MacNeil
Nomination.....
19-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
07-01-2013 (CC Charged - 05-Dec-2012)
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013 ; eCAS Medical Received 14-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-02-2013 ; PP sent : 06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
uniquename said:
Hello,
Di ba last May 15-16 yung CIIP mo? How was it?
ok naman, very informative .... every should attend :D

ymv

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2012
Doc's Request.
24-04-2012
Nomination.....
04-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-12-2012
IELTS Request
24-04-2012
File Transfer...
15-12-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
RPRF 20-02-2013Req / 25-02-2013Pd
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2013 OWP Visa/19-04-2013Recd Passport
Hello. Help please! Is there anybody in this forum who exited the philippines on an open work permit to canada? Is an Exit Clearance required? My flight leaves next weekend! Thanks..