File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
Hi guys, been busy lately cause we have finally made our touchdown on happy hearts day at POE Vancouver. All turned out well and everything was a piece of cake. We had our stopover at Incheon Airport and everything there was affordable. At the POE we just need to queue and everybody were accommodating. A few questions asked which I think was just a repetition on the declaration card given on the plane and we just answered as honest as much as we can and then every thing was done in a jiffy. So to those who are still waiting happy waiting cause you will all be the next.

bcpnpnom

Jan 7, 2013
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2013
AOR Received.
April 05, 2013
Med's Request
May 7, 2013
Med's Done....
May 21, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 1, 2013
LANDED..........
in GOD's perfect time!!!
delsa12 said:
Hi guys, been busy lately cause we have finally made our touchdown on happy hearts day at POE Vancouver. All turned out well and everything was a piece of cake. We had our stopover at Incheon Airport and everything there was affordable. At the POE we just need to queue and everybody were accommodating. A few questions asked which I think was just a repetition on the declaration card given on the plane and we just answered as honest as much as we can and then every thing was done in a jiffy. So to those who are still waiting happy waiting cause you will all be the next.
wow that's great...good luck:)

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
CONGRATS DELSA12 :) :) :)

Please provide your comments on below list, baka may nakalimutan akong ilista ;) ;)

Essential documents/ To summarize, you will need to present the following at the immigration:
1. Canadian immigrant visa for each family member travelling with you
2. Confirmation of Permanent Residence for each family member travelling with you
3. A valid passport or other travel document for each family member
4. Two (2) copies of a detailed list of all the personal or household items you are bringing with you
-B4_PERSONAL EFFECTS ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT
5. Two (2) copies of a list of items that are arriving later and their money value
- B4A_PERSONAL EFFECTS ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT (list of goods imported) - required only if you have items to follow
6. Customs Declaration Card to declare the following:
6.1 Any items that you must pay duty on, including alcohol, tobacco and gifts that you are bringing in to Canada
6.2 Any business goods, plants, food, animals, firearms or other weapons that you are bringing into Canada
6.3 Any amount of money more than CDN $10,000 that you are bringing into Canada
6.3. A. E667_CROSS-BORDER CURRENCY OR MONETARY INSTRUMENTS REPORT – GENERAL - required only if you have more than CDN$10,000 -for the entire family members)
6.3. B. E677_CROSS-BORDER CURRENCY OR MONETARY INSTRUMENTS REPORT– INDIVIDUAL - required if you have more than CDN$10,000 -for each family member)

(Do not pack these documents in your luggage. Keep them with you at all times).
Questions:
1. Only one (1) B4 form is required regardless of the total # of boxes/luggage you are bringing with you? (2pcs @ 23kg/pax + 1 handcarry @ 7kg/pax) so for 2 people you will have 6 pcs. Then just prepare another sheet of itemized list for each box/luggage in case they will need it too?
2. Customs Declaration Card – this is a separate form that we need to fill up aside from E667 form? Or this is just the same form?

chalknaht

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 1, 2012
IELTS Request
June 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Feb 7 2013 ; PP SENT: FEB 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
delsa12 said:
grats

pangandoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October
AOR Received.
December
Med's Request
and RPRF --> January
Med's Done....
January
Passport Req..
April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
Ilang weeks po usually makaka receive ng PPR from RPRF?

Thanks!
-pangandoy

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delsa12 said:
Yahooo.....Welcome to Canada!!!

All the best moving forward on the start of your new life here.
Enjoy winter :) :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pangandoy said:
Ilang weeks po usually makaka receive ng PPR from RPRF?

Thanks!
-pangandoy
Hi,

No fixed interval as getting a notice for payment of RPRF does not signify that your visa will be issued afterwards. RPRF is only a part of the whole process which includes the IME, background checks. Some cases, payment of RPRF is requested at the same time as added docs and IME; in some cases, it comes later, after IME. If you have been asked to provide and have submitted additional docs, such as PCCs or update of some history etc., and have completed IME, and only RPRF is pending - the range is approximately within 2-3mos. based on what I see from posts until you receive any PPR. That is, if they do not request for anything else.

/hope this helps....

pangandoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October
AOR Received.
December
Med's Request
and RPRF --> January
Med's Done....
January
Passport Req..
April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
ragluf said:
Hi,

No fixed interval as getting a notice for payment of RPRF does not signify that your visa will be issued afterwards. RPRF is only a part of the whole process which includes the IME, background checks. Some cases, payment of RPRF is requested at the same time as added docs and IME; in some cases, it comes later, after IME. If you have been asked to provide and have submitted additional docs, such as PCCs or update of some history etc., and have completed IME, and only RPRF is pending - the range is approximately within 2-3mos. based on what I see from posts until you receive any PPR. That is, if they do not request for anything else.

/hope this helps....

Thanks! appreciate your prompt reply... A request of payment for RPRF is surely not an implication that a visa will be issued. However, I would like to keep a positive outlook which is not bad. Keeping the faith. :)

Yeah, I know some who got requests for RPRF along with additional documents, updated forms etc. before PPR. I'm done with IME (CAS: Med Results Received), last email I got from CEM 2 weeks ago was the request to pay RPRF.

I'd like to rephrase my recent post:

"Anyone can share your experience of the elapsed time from RPRF to PPR?"

I know cases(timeline) vary, but I'm just knowing.

Thanks! :)
-pangandoy

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pangandoy said:
I'd like to rephrase my recent post:

"Anyone can share your experience of the elapsed time from RPRF to PPR?"

I know cases(timeline) vary, but I'm just knowing.
Thanks! :)
-pangandoy
Excellent! It has been observed to be speeding up now.
Mine - May 2012, RPRF/Added Docs submitted - PPR was late August 2012 (2 1/2 months approx.)

/all the best....

pangandoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October
AOR Received.
December
Med's Request
and RPRF --> January
Med's Done....
January
Passport Req..
April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
ragluf said:
Excellent! It has been observed to be speeding up now.
Mine - May 2012, RPRF/Added Docs submitted - PPR was late August 2012 (2 1/2 months approx.)

/all the best....

Great! That's quite fast.

Thank you for sharing! :)
-pangandoy

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
carl zeiss said:
Congrats Rak-Bumbleebee! Give it a few days and magte text na taga DHL sa yo :D
[/quote

Thanks Po! ;)
Medyo matagal siguro ng konti kasi dito sa kami sa UAE.hehehe
Oh I see. He he...

xasali

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEManila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
Nomination.....
10-09-2012
AOR Received.
25-01-2013
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
11-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
september 2013
pareyles said:
@ ANL - St. Luke's Ermita , might go there on Friday
Pareyles,
Kmusta po ang medical ninyo? D po ba mahigpit sa st lukes? Pano po mgpa appoint dun? Dumating na din po kasi MR namin today.d2 pa po kmi sa doha ngayon pero balak nmin umuwi dyan sa pinas for medicals kasi d po ng i-xray sa mga buntis ung designated lab d2 sa qatar. Dpat b4 30 days macomplete na nmin ang medical.thanks.
Xasali

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012 : CIO-NS Recv by D. MacNeil
Nomination.....
19-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
07-01-2013 (CC Charged - 05-Dec-2012)
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013 ; eCAS Medical Received 14-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-02-2013 ; PP sent : 06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
Di ko masabi mahigpit kasi they are just following requirements ng CEM
Meron ako additional tests for Hepa since med tech grad ako, and i've learned that if you have extra piercing in your body and tattoos you will have to take these additional exams....

no need to set an appointment....punta ka sa site nila to learn more :D
goodluck on your medicals! ;D

chalknaht

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 1, 2012
IELTS Request
June 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Feb 7 2013 ; PP SENT: FEB 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
Off topic. I just finished attending the CIIP seminar. There are lots of things i learn about manitoba including pre arrival preparations, job search, job readiness/retention and a lot more. Its FREE seminar guys. Better take advantage of it. God bless

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
xasali said:
Pareyles,
Kmusta po ang medical ninyo? D po ba mahigpit sa st lukes? Pano po mgpa appoint dun? Dumating na din po kasi MR namin today.d2 pa po kmi sa doha ngayon pero balak nmin umuwi dyan sa pinas for medicals kasi d po ng i-xray sa mga buntis ung designated lab d2 sa qatar. Dpat b4 30 days macomplete na nmin ang medical.thanks.
Xasali
In addition to pareyles' comment, I would say not "mahigpit" but very thorough. You won't be able to hide history of surgery as the patients are asked to disrobe completely during the physical exam. And if you declare taking medication, additional corresponding tests will be done. But I'd say their service is excellent bec they immediately provide feedback if your medical is ok or if you still need to undergo other tests. Pag walang problema/additional tests, before you leave you'll already be advised that they will fwd your results to the embassy.