Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kitty0775 said:
Hi, i have questions lang regarding rprf. We plan to pay in Philippine peso most probably through manager's check. Do we, my husband and me, need to pay separately in 2 manager's checks o i-combine namin in one check yung payment? Kailangan din ba namin isulat names namin at the back o para lang yun sa bank draft? Ano mas ok bank draft or manager's check (from BDO siguro). Hope somebody will answer.
Hi,
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg1849954#msg1849954

You can do either (separate checks or 1 check) - but make sure you clearly identify for whom the RPRF payments are for.
- 1 check - sum total of payment for RPRF of Principal Applicant and Spouse/Dependent
- 2 separate checks - Check 1 - payment of RPRF for Principal Applicant; Check 2 - payment of RPRF for Spouse/Dependent
Most payments to CEM preferred by applications seem to be manager's checks.

/I hope this helps...

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
Just sharing our timeline po.
Current ECAS status: DECISION MADE.
Passport submitted to CEM last FEB 11,2013
Waiting po kami sa pagbabalik sa amin ng passports.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
Congrats Rak-Bumbleebee! Give it a few days and magte text na taga DHL sa yo :D

chalknaht

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 1, 2012
IELTS Request
June 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Feb 7 2013 ; PP SENT: FEB 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
Nice.grats rak

kitty0775

Feb 18, 2013
ragluf said:
You can do either (separate checks or 1 check) - but make sure you clearly identify for whom the RPRF payments are for.
- 1 check - sum total of payment for RPRF of Principal Applicant and Spouse/Dependent
- 2 separate checks - Check 1 - payment of RPRF for Principal Applicant; Check 2 - payment of RPRF for Spouse/Dependent
Most payments to CEM preferred by applications seem to be manager's checks.

/I hope this helps...
Thanks for replying. Do we have to put our names at the back of the check? It says in the website
"Print your name on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque." Does this apply also to manager's check? Just want to make sure as to avoid any problems and delays.

Also, at the upper right hand of their email letter is this address:
P.O. Box 2168
Makati Central Post Office
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094

So, this is where we will send the payment thru courier?

Thanks again.

pangandoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October
AOR Received.
December
Med's Request
and RPRF --> January
Med's Done....
January
Passport Req..
April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
kitty0775 said:
Also, at the upper right hand of their email letter is this address:
P.O. Box 2168
Makati Central Post Office
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094

Thanks again.
@ kitty0775
Hi,

If you are to send it by courier, then you have to use this address:

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

****Just wanna share..... I was told before that couriers are not supposed to deliver mails addressed to P.O. Box. I also realized, if can remember correctly that it's on the "Terms and Conditions" of the courier something like the address should not be a P.O. Box.

Another thing is when it's addressed to a P.O. Box the mail(s) is not directly delivered to the addressee, hence it will be received by the post office placed inside literally in the "Box" assigned to the addressee. And will have to wait before it will be delivered to the intended address.

Although there maybe couriers who accept mails addressed to P.O. Box, but make sure that the mail fits in the "Box", since they will drop the mail inside it and not deliver it directly.

As to whether you should PRINT your name if you pay by MC, i'm not sure. I paid mine in CAD$.

Payment Instructions - Philippines

"-Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, postal money order (PMO) or manager's cheque. Cash payment is not accepted.
-Print your name on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque.
-Fees can only be paid in Canadian Dollar and Philippine Peso currencies although it is advisable to pay in Canadian Dollars to avoid currency fluctuation.
-If you are paying in Canadian dollars, the bank draft or certified cheque should be addressed to the: Receiver General for Canada.
-If you are paying in Philippine Pesos, the bank draft or certified cheque should be made payable to the: Embassy of Canada, Manila.
-Cheques can be issued by any local or international banks or post offices. Bank cheques are valid for 6 months from the date they were issued, while PMOs are valid for only 3 months.
-If bank drafts are issued from a bank in Canada in Canadian dollars, the "drawee" (also known as the clearance or correspondent bank) must be left blank.

***Just don't PRINT your name if you pay by MC because the website did not include "manager's cheque" in the satement."

Sources: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/apply-how_demande-comment.aspx?view=d

Thanks! :)
-pangandoy

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! ALMOST AT THE FINISH LINE!!! GOD BLESS!

RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kitty0775 said:

Thanks again.
Hi, this was discussed way back:

ragluf said:
Hi Leila23,

This is actually another topic of discussion - what form to use for RPRF. In my first read, IMM5620 is much more suited for payment of the application processing fees - it may not serve the purpose for payment of RPRF. In other forums, some applicants just attach the manager's check to a piece of paper with the heading 'For Payment of RPRF'; they have some success with this. There are no specific instructions of forms to use - in any case, what is required is to identify properly what the payment/check is for. Suggest to call CIC to make sure.

In your emailed AOR - the address of CEM Manila is at the header of the email. For courier address I suggest use the actual Visa office address (instead of using the PO Box address which is the Makati City PO).

Embassy of Canada
Immigration and Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Just make sure you reference your UCI or Application File No. (it is available now in your AOR) in everything you send now to CEM.
If there are payment instructions in letter sent by CEM to you (please check the letter) - please refer to that one first before looking at the payment instructions posted in the manila.gc.ca website (http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d). Often that posted on the manila.gc.ca website is a general instruction including payments for temporary visa applications etc., and does not specifically address the payment of RPRF. There is a section at the bottom, but it does not reference method of payment - so the best way forward is to follow the payment instructions specified in the letter that CEM sent you and you should be fine. Main thing is to properly identify for whom the payments (MCs/bank drafts) are for before sending it to CEM. Looking at the instructions sent to me for payment of RPRF, it does not state to print the name at the back of the MC, bank draft etc., just instructions to make sure it is issued within 3 months and payable to CEM.

/all the best....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
Wow - I see chalknaht and RAK will be "graduating" soon....CONGRATULATIONS all of you... :D :D

chalknaht

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 1, 2012
IELTS Request
June 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
THANKS chalknaht...
Halos sabay pala tayo. ;)
Oo kaso medyo delay ulit.sa friday ko pa mkukuha ung pinarenew kong pasport.hehe god bless ^_^

chalknaht

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 1, 2012
IELTS Request
June 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
ragluf said:
Wow - I see chalknaht and RAK will be "graduating" soon....CONGRATULATIONS all of you... :D :D
Thanks and god bless sbro :)