Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delsa12 said:
Hi Ragluf thanks for your intelligent opinion. I think NOC mismatch is not applicable for a family stream PNP applicant with regards to the existing criteria back in 2010. Am I right?
Not familiar with previous requirements for SINP Family Class, but the requirement for a job-offer under the "Family Referral" program with SINP came only mid-2012 (May).

If you were not required to have a job offer before (which I think is highly unlikely as Family Class applicants have a relative/family member who helps (supports) them in their settlement) - then NOC-job matching should not apply to you. This is much more applicable to economic stream applicants for which a job-offer is one of the requirements.

/hope this helps...

msmckulit_09

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
FEB 2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 20, 2012
File Transfer...
AOR-CEM AUG. 30, 2012
Med's Request
Received SEPT. 10 (dated Sept. 5)
Med's Done....
SEPT. 12, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec. 21, 2012
ragluf said:
I guess you may be tracking the news from "demented's" post. I do not think you should worry yet - like I said on that thread, we lack info on the reasons - especially that he has a consultant, for us to really see why it came to that. Really can't tell how, as he was only providing the reasons in the letter and it looks as if it was a generic response.

The only way we can at least ascertain the processing on your application is by getting GCMS notes and then reading through those - especially if you request paper files - there may be notations done by the VO which can shed light on the status of processing

But still, IMHO any NOC-mismatch should be made known to the applicant in the early part of the process, not during PPR. If you see "goodhope's" post - he was given the opportunity to clarify, and submit additional documents. This is what is expected - during processing, the eligibilty, security, criminality, medical checks/assessments should have been completed prior to PPR - and any inconsistencies shown; in most cases, request for additional documents happen before PPR, along side MR. You should be good if your NOC and skill level does match that of your work history provided in your application - a consistent practicing of the profession/career.

In "that" denial case, it was immediate. Having an intermediary consultant does complicate things in my view. IMHO - most likely there was a request for added docs which was not fulfilled or not received by the applicant, and thus not acted upon; if any supporting doc is missing then the VO is expected to make a decision on available info, and may have seen NOC-mismatch as the most compelling reason for denial.

Another thing - using NOC 2011 vs NOC 2006 (wherein some job descriptions where changed) for applications submitted pre-NOC 2011. The VO should be aware of this and use the relevant NOC list. This is why in that thread, posters were counselling the OP to ask for reconsideration and an explanation rather than just accepting immediately the decision.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-changes.asp

Hang in there... waiting is the hardest part...and believe.

I Strongly agree with you Ragluf..

negrabandida

Aug 29, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy in Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2009
Doc's Request.
02/2010
Nomination.....
10/2011
AOR Received.
29/07/2012
Med's Request
07/09/2012
Med's Done....
19/09/2012
Passport Req..
01/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/12/2012
question lang po. when "medical received" has been added in your stat, would there still be a chance for cem to ask for addtl docs?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negrabandida said:
question lang po. when "medical received" has been added in your stat, would there still be a chance for cem to ask for addtl docs?
Within the application processing period, yes CEM/CIC can ask additional documents/clarifications. IMHO, in the same period, should there be anything that the applicant needs to add/update, he/she can do so.

Let me share what my previous GCMS notes show that I understood to be steps/checks in application processing (Eligibility and Admissibility). The aim here is to show the processing tasks/checks done on the application: (Note - this is based on my understanding of the GCMS notes and abbreviations and I did not intend to explain the fields below - I am still searching for answers to some :) ;) :))

Eligibility:
- Eligibilility Assessment
- Work Experience
- Work Experience - LC
- Arranged Employment

Admissibilities:
- Security
- HIRV
- Criminality
- Criminality History
- Police Certificates
- Sub-activities
- RCMP Screening

- Organized Crime
- Medical
- Misrepresentatation
- Ministerial Relief

There are other sections in there - I have omitted them in the meantime. You can see that Medical is only one of the checks done to determine admissability. Some of them may not be generally applicable (i.e. Ministerial Relief...). I would surmise that anytime there is something that comes up during these checks, this is a flag to ask for additional info/clarification from the applicant. And the requests for added info from the applicant is listed under the Outgoing Correspondences section of the GCMS notes.

/hope this helps...

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
Thanks Ragluf and Msmckulut_09 for the reply. Hope you wont get tired helping others by sharing your thoughts and ideas. Thank you again...

ghelai

Jan 30, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP- May 2009 and PR - FEB 2012
Doc's Request.
March 2010
Nomination.....
Nov 28, 2011
AOR Received.
Mar 26, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
June 05, 2012
Med's Request
June 08, 2012 (email
Med's Done....
June 28, 2012; medical received at CEM Aug 13,2012
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Sept 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 28, 2012 Received on 10/19/12
LANDED..........
January 22, 2013
Hi guys,

We indicate an mount 9000 CAD in one of the form that we submitted in our PR visa applicatiom. We are sponsored by the uncle of my hubby. Do we need to bring that amount of money. Is there a possibility that we will be ask by the IO about thta..

Thanks..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recently checked eCAS as there were several posts in the forum that were saying their status went back. Something that I did not notice before on my eCAS:

There are now two addresses - one is my current home address which is just City, State/Province, Country and the other one is my current mailing address - complete with Street, Number and Postal Code.

By the way my eCAS status reverted to "In Process" from being "Decision Made". But the details still show that the last entry was "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.". I don't think reverting back of the eCAS status should be a cause of concern at this late stage of the process.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghelai said:
Hi guys,

We indicate an mount 9000 CAD in one of the form that we submitted in our PR visa applicatiom. We are sponsored by the uncle of my hubby. Do we need to bring that amount of money. Is there a possibility that we will be ask by the IO about thta..

Thanks..
This is declared in support of your application that the applicant does have enough funds to use for completely resettling in Canada. My opinion is that it does not mean you have to bring them all of it and present it to the immigration official/CBSA officer at PoE. Bring enough funds for your initial needs to startup and settle.

Note there are limits to the amount you can bring into the country without needing to declare the amount:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/arrival.asp

/hope this helps...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MACanada said:
Is it okay that we send 2 managers check for RPRF payment to CEM, Manila
One for me and One for my husband??

Thanks.
That should be fine. Make sure you clearly identify that these checks are in payment of RPRF for whom (i.e. Check 1 - Principal applicant, Check - 2 , accompanying spouse/dependent), when you submit the payment, and also make sure all checks follow the instructions from CEM - ...certified check, bank draft, manager's check issued within the last three (3) months from submission and made payable to the "Canadian Embassy, Manila"

/good luck...

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
MACanada said:
Is it okay that we send 2 managers check for RPRF payment to CEM, Manila
One for me and One for my husband??

Thanks.
No problem with 2 checks, but 1 will do. Saves you around P50. CEM does not require a separate check for each applicant who needs to pay for RPRF.

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS

audss17

Apr 11, 2012
Hello Everyone!anyone here na nag karon ng added doc na "Details of Military Service"?? Pls. paki share naman po kung ano ginawa nyo..Thank you! :)

rylai crestfall

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Nomination.....
july 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2012
back from long vacation...still no progress in ECAS..
how are you guys?

i just want to ask about possible point of entry.. I've been reading threads about points of entry but I can't find the answer i need. i plan on purchasing the ticket that goes to Minneapolis (USA) then directly to Winnipeg, Manitoba (my province of destination). Is this possible? Or should i still go through Vancouver/Toronto as PoE? Thanks for reply..