+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

mountaineer

Sep 25, 2012

Hello po sa lahat dito.., Naka pag print na po ako ng application form for my sister`s application. ask ko lang po kong ano anong mga requirements ang mga kailangan niang i ready? For Nominee po si dito sa manitoba ako po ang mag ssponsor sa kanya at co-sign po ang hubby ko..nag chek po kasi ako sa Website hindi ko po makita ung documents na kailangan i submit ng sister ko. please help po.. Thanks at godbless po sa mga naghihintay dito ;)

killouie

May 12, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Nomination.....
05-03-2012 (Extended Nomination)
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
-N/A-
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Request
28-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-09-2012
Interview........
-N/A-
Passport Req..
17-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
@negrabandida

looking at your timeline, same year po tayo. Do you think nagka-problem sila nung 2009 to 2010?

here's my SINP Timeline for your reference...

Application Filed:
Dec-22-2009

Nomination:
Nov-2010
(didn't received the nomination
either email or snail mail, don't know what happen)

Extended Nomination:
Mar-05-2012
(formally received nomination
thru Email)

AOR - VO Manila:
Mar-14-2012

Medical Request:
Aug-28-2012

Medical Done:
Sep-07-1012

Medical Forwarded to CEM (according to SLEC):
Sep-14-2012

Hope we can barter messages from now on. Happy Waiting! :)

Poxy

Aug 1, 2012
PauloSINP said:
Hi plaque. Done updating our TS.

Krizzie at Poxy, musta medical nyo?

Hi paolo

Ok na medical nmin naforward na cya ng slec last wed sept.26...tumawag kc ako para update and they tol me na transmitted na cya...then ung rprf ba un correct me nlang if mali nagotiate na din last sept.20..sbi ng bank..
Whewww kinabahan ako sa medical nmin kc ngpaderma pa kmi ung sa daugther ko..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharpeyes911 said:
Bro, isang info pa from you .. Need na ba agad mag submit ng IELTS result during Work Permit appication or wait ko muna CEM na magsabi kung ano mg docs kailangan pa i-submit.
Personal ba dapat ang pag submit ng documets for Work Permi or pwede din by courier ? ty
@sharpeyes911

"Your Inbox is full"

Cannot send anymore PM messages - please clear some messages from your inbox....

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
Been a while Mayo! Actually I was waiting on you as you should get good news earlier than me - you sent the passports way earlier than me :).

No response yet frrom CEM, well I did send them a formal letter via registered mail - same content as the one I emailed. Hopefully they will respond to the 'official formal query'.

Unfortunately, I also have no idea if the return instructions for the passports specify we have to receive them in person. If it is treated as the usual courier delivery (I hope not!) then anyone at the return address you put in your Appendix A can receive it on your behalf even without authorization (assuming the return address is in Canada). But if there are special instructions - like 'notify receiver before delivery' then when they notify you of the delivery, you can instruct the courier how to deliver it to you.
got it. thank you, sir! i guess there is no way to tell unless someone here who got their visas already can explain how it works? anyone? do we have to physically be there to receive our passports or can someone just sign and pay DHL for us? (ie. company receptionist/ company guard)

yessss its been a while! the waiting has got to me, ive noticed that im getting more and more frustrated. temper is getting shorter, i sleep now at 4am and i eat lot more. after all this is done, i will take a much deserved LOOOOONG vacation 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

my passport has been with CEM for over a month now but my ecas still has not changed. worse, some who received their PPR's later than us already have "DM" on their ecas. Although I am happy for the rest who were able to get "DM" earlier than us, i still cant help but wonder how the hell CEM processes the applications and why mine is taking so long as compared to the rest. because of this, im just trying to keep myself busy & Im TRYINGGGGG to not compare my timeline with others. it will come in due time but man i sure hope our ecas changes to DM today!

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
PauloSINP said:
Hi plaque. Done updating our TS.

Krizzie at Poxy, musta medical nyo?
Hi ser. pa update nalang din yung akin.

ECAS Decision Made: 18 Sept 2012
Visa Issued: 25 Sept 2012

Thanks. God bless to all. :)

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xsoulwinx said:

mam, can you please post the link of the tracksheet? pano nyo po nareceive ung passport and visa ninyo?

msmckulit_09

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
FEB 2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 20, 2012
File Transfer...
AOR-CEM AUG. 30, 2012
Med's Request
Received SEPT. 10 (dated Sept. 5)
Med's Done....
SEPT. 12, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec. 21, 2012
Mayonnaise said:
mam, can you please post the link of the tracksheet? pano nyo po nareceive ung passport and visa ninyo?
Hi mayonnaise:).. Come and join our FB account anyone there might answer your query:) https://www.facebook.com/groups/418482278197193/

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Medicals received today. Finally =)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayonnaise said:
got it. thank you, sir! i guess there is no way to tell unless someone here who got their visas already can explain how it works? anyone? do we have to physically be there to receive our passports or can someone just sign and pay DHL for us? (ie. company receptionist/ company guard)

yessss its been a while! the waiting has got to me, ive noticed that im getting more and more frustrated. temper is getting shorter, i sleep now at 4am and i eat lot more. after all this is done, i will take a much deserved LOOOOONG vacation 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

my passport has been with CEM for over a month now but my ecas still has not changed. worse, some who received their PPR's later than us already have "DM" on their ecas. Although I am happy for the rest who were able to get "DM" earlier than us, i still cant help but wonder how the hell CEM processes the applications and why mine is taking so long as compared to the rest. because of this, im just trying to keep myself busy & Im TRYINGGGGG to not compare my timeline with others. it will come in due time but man i sure hope our ecas changes to DM today!
As I said - it is the waiting that is the difficult part. :) :) :)
A lot of people have tried to explain why some applicants get their PPR and visas faster and some don't, even if they applied earlier than the other. Well - you just can't explain it. What may be good for others may not be applicable to you. So I have learned just to let it be. When good news comes unexpectedly, then the feeling of joy is very very heartfelt.

Sometimes I think we so much want to get what we want on the soonest possible time - true because in this age of the internet - we believe in the reality everything moves at that speed. And that somehow, we believe we can influence, or have a hand in affecting an outcome. Not true in this case. We so much berate CEM, we forget, CEM is just part of a larger Immigration System. And that this system, processes applicants from all over the world. Imagine you as a VO, processing hundreds of applications in a day, deciding the fate of the applicant. Would'nt you be as careful as possible, as you the VO, are holding the hopes and dreams of the applicant?

Then the larger question of, as the VO, I am also responsible for making sure my decision to allow this applicant into the country serves the best interest of the country as a whole? Such a lot of responsibility for one person!

Someone in the forum before told me the immigration systems and processes is not perfect, not ideal, but the controls it has in place has allowed the Canadian society to flourish into what something people want. That is what we applicants want - to be part of that.

Patience, my friend, no matter how hard, is key....you are almost there :). Life should go on while waiting for your visa....

/God Bless....

PauloSINP

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2011
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
September 7, 2012
Med's Done....
September 19, 2012
Poxy said:
Hi paolo

Ok na medical nmin naforward na cya ng slec last wed sept.26...tumawag kc ako para update and they tol me na transmitted na cya...then ung rprf ba un correct me nlang if mali nagotiate na din last sept.20..sbi ng bank..
Whewww kinabahan ako sa medical nmin kc ngpaderma pa kmi ung sa daugther ko..
Mabuti naman okei na ung medical mo, congrats.. :) ung samen, di pa naforward, tsk... anyway, September 26 iupdate ko sa TS ah. Thanks..

PauloSINP

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2011
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
September 7, 2012
Med's Done....
September 19, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Medicals received today. Finally =)
Congrats Carl... :)

PauloSINP

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2011
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
September 7, 2012
Med's Done....
September 19, 2012
xsoulwinx said:

WOW! congrats!! 10months ang total processing time mo. Congrats po ulet....