+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

gooseman

Mar 14, 2012
lhen21 said:
Hi guys we received our MR tru snail mail last March 23, 2012 pero dumating s post office March 14, 2012 late n nadeliver. Last March 26 we had our medical at Dr. Jamoras clinic we thought the results are ok and it was forwarded sa CEM but last April 13, 2012 we received a message saying that my daughter need to repeat her chest x-ray,i'm worried kasi baka ma late s embassy sa letter kc nka indicate n 30 days after n mareceived ung MR dpat magmedical n.Need n ba namin na sumulad sa CEM regarding the repeat of the x-ray of my daughter late na kaya kami dun s bnigay ng embassy n 30 day.Pls. help me with this, thanks.....
Hi Lhen,

Nakita ko sa google docs na october 7, 2011 ka nagsubmit sa CEM, tapos March 23 mo natanggap MR mo.. Ako kasi October 20, 2011 nagsubmit sa CEM and 'til now, wala pa rin akong natatanggap na MR.. haaay..

Regarding your dilemma, pwede mo siguro inform ung CEM thru email about your situation para at least alam nila na ni require yung daughter mo ng repeat X-ray..

Sana dumating na rin MR namin..

danreys

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
Jan. 2011
Nomination.....
Dec. 16, 2011
AOR Received.
March 22, 2012
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
May 29 2012
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
Aug. 16, 2013 Inprocess
Interview........
Sept. 30, 2013 remedical
Passport Req..
Oct. 23, 2013 PPR (Nov. 15 2013) PP Sent
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22, DM Nov. 19, 2013 visa issue Dec 2, 2013 Visa received
vivian o. ramos said:
hello friends...may i know if you received your acknowledgement from CIO..I submitted mine last March 20,2012 but have not received any answer...
Hi! Vivian I submitted my application in CIO- NS last March 1, 2012 and I got my AOR thru email last March 22, 2012
others who submitted application got their AOR within 3 to 6 weeks.

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
Hi Mayonnaise,

This is what I have from the instructions sent to me:

Payment of Right of Permanent Residence fees (RPRF) of CAD$490.00 or Php21,000 for yourself and if applicable, your accompanying spouse/common-law-partner. No RPRF payment is required for non-accompanying spouses/common-law-partners.

Payment must be made by means of a certified cheque, bank draft or manager's check issued within the last three (3) months from submission and made payable to "Canadian Embassy, Manila”. Cash is not accepted and fees in pesos are subject to change without prior notice so please visit our website for current fees.

The RPRF can be submitted through courier to the Canadian Embassy or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter.

Suggest if you send the payment - use a courier. This way you have some tracking information.

/hope this helps
helps a lot. thank you. ill start working on that within the month. Ill check on canada post if they can give me a tracking number for packages that are sent abroad if not ill probably fed ex mine

maraming salamat.

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danreys said:
Hi Mayonaise! I did not also include my RPRF in my application. Pero nabasa ko sa ibang thread na CEM will ask RPRF kasabay na ng PPR.
yehp. ive heard from some people too that they request for it once they ask for our passport. i hope so :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helps a lot. thank you. ill start working on that within the month. Ill check on canada post if they can give me a tracking number for packages that are sent abroad if not ill probably fed ex mine

maraming salamat.
Are you sending your docs from Canada to the PH? Yes, Canada Post does have xpresspost services with tracking to the PH. I was pleasantly surprised 2 weeks ago when I sent some docs to the PH - I asked at the Canada post outlet for xpresspost or express parcel services that can give me some tracking and she looked and found they do have this service. Cost me less than $60 (if I recall right CAD 57 or CAD 58 for sending a document parcel to the PH. Depends on the weight though - the docs I sent did not exceed 50gms. Also another advantage - I tracked the package after a day, and setup email alerts. No need to check the tracking website - I have email updates on the delivery.

You could check it out....
/hope this helps...

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
Are you sending your docs from Canada to the PH? Yes, Canada Post does have xpresspost services with tracking to the PH. I was pleasantly surprised 2 weeks ago when I sent some docs to the PH - I asked at the Canada post outlet for xpresspost or express parcel services that can give me some tracking and she looked and found they do have this service. Cost me less than $60 (if I recall right CAD 57 or CAD 58 for sending a document parcel to the PH. Depends on the weight though - the docs I sent did not exceed 50gms. Also another advantage - I tracked the package after a day, and setup email alerts. No need to check the tracking website - I have email updates on the delivery.

You could check it out....
/hope this helps...
ill be sending it from Alberta. Were you able to track it until it was delivered to makati? iv noticed that some couriers will just tell you where the package is when its still in canada but the updates normally stops once it has left the country. and how many days did it take for the parcel to reach manila?

i guess ill use expresspost then. hehe. thanks for the tip :)

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
loi902 said:
Hi jlrp
San po kau ngpamedical?
If ever n mareceive ko MR pede b n d2 kmi ngpamedical Kasi d2 kmi pareho tas yung mga anak namin e
Pinas dun naman sila papamedical.... Is that possible?

Thanks
i'm in dubai too...yes, regarding the medical..it's possible po.

searching2002

Jul 7, 2011
hi everyone. i got my AOR from CEM today. Based from others' experience, same date ang MR so sana dumating na. Thanks be to God. :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ill be sending it from Alberta. Were you able to track it until it was delivered to makati? iv noticed that some couriers will just tell you where the package is when its still in canada but the updates normally stops once it has left the country. and how many days did it take for the parcel to reach manila?

i guess ill use expresspost then. hehe. thanks for the tip :)
Sent it 3/30 and it arrived 4/9. Forgot the holidays so the delivery was delayed. Tracking until it left Canada and upon arrival and delivery to PH.

monstermon

Jul 21, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Nomination.....
03-13-2011
AOR Received.
07-22-2011
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
10-17-2011
Med's Done....
11-15-2011
Passport Req..
02-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
07-18-2012
lhen21 said:
Hi guys we received our MR tru snail mail last March 23, 2012 pero dumating s post office March 14, 2012 late n nadeliver. Last March 26 we had our medical at Dr. Jamoras clinic we thought the results are ok and it was forwarded sa CEM but last April 13, 2012 we received a message saying that my daughter need to repeat her chest x-ray,i'm worried kasi baka ma late s embassy sa letter kc nka indicate n 30 days after n mareceived ung MR dpat magmedical n.Need n ba namin na sumulad sa CEM regarding the repeat of the x-ray of my daughter late na kaya kami dun s bnigay ng embassy n 30 day.Pls. help me with this, thanks.....
Hi Lhen, gooseman is right, you have to inform CEM since they are expecting medical results from you and the clinic within 1-2 months. (1 month + 3 wks(medical results).

lhen21

Oct 18, 2011
hi gooseman darating na MR nyo dnt wori, last appril 16 my daughter repeat her x-ray examination i hope mai4ward na ng clinic s CEM. Pero sabi sa clinic they forwarded already the meds result of my husband, my son and me to follow na lang daw ung sa daughter ko w/in this week daw malaman na result i hope its ok.Nainform na rin namin ang embassy tru email and nagpunta n rin hubby ko s embassy...tnx...

chanselay

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo moved Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb.2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS in process - medical done Aug.2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi anyone. Does someone here sent the application to CIO April 1-2 and has received AOR April 16-17?
I just sent mine April 4. Some applicants received their AOR 3 weeks wait only. Thanks

danreys

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
Jan. 2011
Nomination.....
Dec. 16, 2011
AOR Received.
March 22, 2012
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
May 29 2012
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
Aug. 16, 2013 Inprocess
Interview........
Sept. 30, 2013 remedical
Passport Req..
Oct. 23, 2013 PPR (Nov. 15 2013) PP Sent
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22, DM Nov. 19, 2013 visa issue Dec 2, 2013 Visa received
chanselay said:
Hi anyone. Does someone here sent the application to CIO April 1-2 and has received AOR April 16-17?
I just sent mine April 4. Some applicants received their AOR 3 weeks wait only. Thanks
Hi! Chanselay I sent my application March 1 2012 And received AOR March 22 2012 be patient in waiting it will come soon. cheers

chanselay

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo moved Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb.2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS in process - medical done Aug.2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
danreys said:
Hi! Chanselay I sent my application March 1 2012 And received AOR March 22 2012 be patient in waiting it will come soon. cheers
Thanks Dan. Godspeed

Dsg

Mar 12, 2012
Hello ask ko lang po kung yung CIC sydey nova scotia is the same as soephenson citizenship? I got a message from my courier that my documents has been delivered to soephenson citizenship. Thanks!!!!