28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
villa said:
Hi!
Thank you,Lord Jesus... Visa on hand!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!
[/quote

Congrats! All the best on your new life in canada!!!

rydots

Jul 15, 2013
ferdzmigz said:
if you have received a confirmation receipt of your query, don't bother to ask or email again, usually matagal bago sila magreply (reply/service standards is 28 days) kung ako sa iyo just do what they have requested you to submit that is medical exam., the soonest. sa case ko kc pag meron mga additional docs na hinihingi, 1 mo. ang binibigay nila palugit pra masubmit yung docs. ( ex. Nov. 4 ang date ng email, submit the docs on or before dec. 4 )
Thank you po lahat sa mga nagpayo sa amin, may e-mail na po kaming natanggap, PPR na po kami, kaso I have to go directly to Canadian Embassy Manila for stamping on Dec 02, D2 po kami kc sa Singapore naka-reside. Ask ko lang po sana ulit tungkol sa mga requirements namin:
1. ok lang ho bang hindi yung principal applicant ang mag-submit ng mga documents (e.g. spouse) basta kasama sya sa application?
2. kapag personal appearance sa embassy for passport stamping, makukuha din ho ba kaagad yung passport on the same day?
3. yung airline booking certificate ho ba ay yung online booking/ itinerary? Paano if di pa kami naka-book, may alternative pa ba po (e.g. airline agency)?
4. ano pong airline ang the cheapest/reasonable flight going to Alberta, Ca.?

Our timeline sa paghihintay:
May 2012= na-receive ng CIC ang nomination namin from AINP
Sep 2012= 1st medical;
Jan 2013= start palang nilang prinocess
Feb 25, 2013= further medical;
Nov 5, 2013= medical ulit due to strike, kaya nag-expire
Nov 11, 2013= na-submit po ng clinic yung medical namin c/o DHL
Nov 14, 2013= may e-mail na po kami regarding for passport stamping scheduled on Dec 02.
Kailangan na po kaming lumapag sa Canada before 25 Feb 2014.

Maraming maraming salamat po. God bless us all!

pebbles0402

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2012
Doc's Request.
15-11-2012
Nomination.....
27-02-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted together with MPNP application
Med's Request
23-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
07-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2014
villa said:
In my case, I didn't receive any call from courier.It was just delivered at home.I paid Php 96.00.It's up to you if you gonna give an add'l amount as your love gift to the person.
Congratulations! God bless your new life in Canada! :) :) :)

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Hi Guys,

To anyone who has an idea how to approach this situation.

I have to undergo laparoscopy (take out my gall bladder), I am still taking more tests for clearance. According to the doctor, the possible dates for surgery is around last week of November or first week of December. If I am not able to book on those dates, it will be early January.

I still haven't done my medicals, and there is a possibility that my MR will arrive first week of December.

If the surgery is done and I got the all clear, it won't cause problems on my medicals. But if my surgery will be by next year, then I will have the medicals before surgery. Will this cause problems for me?

TYI

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
tabs179 said:
Hi Guys,

I have to undergo laparoscopy (take out my gall bladder), I am still taking more tests for clearance. According to the doctor, the possible dates for surgery is around last week of November or first week of December. If I am not able to book on those dates, it will be early January.

I still haven't done my medicals, and there is a possibility that my MR will arrive first week of December.

If the surgery is done and I got the all clear, it won't cause problems on my medicals. But if my surgery will be by next year, then I will have the medicals before surgery. Will this cause problems for me?

TYI
You'll undergo laparoscopy due to gallstones??? Try olive oil first...it can flush-out stones!

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
ad123164 said:
You'll undergo laparoscopy due to gallstones??? Try olive oil first...it can flush-out stones!
I already did. Didn't work, I got so much gall stones that it cannot be flushed out. :( :( :(

Banoffee

Feb 22, 2013
tabs179 said:
Hi Guys,

TYI
This is my opinion only...others in the forum may think otherwise but I think whether you do the operation before or after the medical request...it will not be a problem...it is a non infectious disease...and i guess they are more concerned about illness that can bring harm to people in canada...that is why they are strict about TB and the blood tests just check HIV and Syphillis...

YOu can say you are due for operation if MR comes before your surgery and be sure to get a clearance from your doctor...just the same if its after surgery...

Relax...you will be fine

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
Banoffee said:
This is my opinion only...others in the forum may think otherwise but I think whether you do the operation before or after the medical request...it will not be a problem...it is a non infectious disease...and i guess they are more concerned about illness that can bring harm to people in canada...that is why they are strict about TB and the blood tests just check HIV and Syphillis...

YOu can say you are due for operation if MR comes before your surgery and be sure to get a clearance from your doctor...just the same if its after surgery...

Relax...you will be fine
i agree with banoffee, my wife had her operation last year (endemetriosis) . during our medicals, she just presented the clearance from her doctor and we are cleared immediately. they are only strict with contagious diseases.. make sure you have 2nd to 3rd opinion first before you undergo operation.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabs179 said:
Hi Guys,

TYI
You will be fine.

FYI the grounds for medical inadmissibility are:
The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act has the following provisions on medical inadmissibility:
Section 38. (1) A foreign national is inadmissible on health grounds if their health condition
(a) is likely to be a danger to public health;
(b) is likely to be a danger to public safety;
(c) might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services.

Gallstones do not fall under these grounds - you are actually even minimizing the demand on health services by fixing these before you are on Canada's health program :).

Considering if the MR happens before surgery, but if you had medical tests done (pre-op) - bring copies of the latest medical tests with you on the MR for perusal of the IME/panel physician.

/...atb

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
@ ad, banofee, ramcal and especially ragluf

Thanks a lot for your speedy responses.

I was really worried because the illness is very recent. I had my 2nd and 3rd opinion, that's why I tried an alternative first. But all doctors strongly advise for surgery.

One final question though. Will this however cause delays on my application, particularly if I had the surgery after the medicals?

TYI - again

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabs179 said:
Will this however cause delays on my application, particularly if I had the surgery after the medicals?

TYI - again
The keyphrase I see in your question is "after medicals".

I expect it will not result in delay - because the IME and the results have been taken, and during the IME, you disclose this condition and submit the results of the examinations done that led to these findings. These should provide explanations for any test results that may be considered borderline, if those tests relate to effects/symptoms of gallstones.

As an example: if during IME, it is found that the applicant has high WC count seen from blood tests - this is usually an indicator of infection. The physician may request additional tests to firmly identify what the findings show/indicate as a possible cause. If this is related to a disclosed condition (i.e. applicant has disclosed existing viral infection/recent flu) - then blank x-ray scans will corroborate this finding.

If the high WC + spots in the chest xray indicate possibility of respiratory disease (with possibility of TB) - then additional tests will be requested or a medical furtherance is issued. This delays the process (often adds weeks), as to get medical assessment completed - the medical tests need to be conclusive enough to make a decision on admissibility/inadmissibility.

Advise is is gather all the findings supporting the advice to go for surgery. This you may need to present to the physician performing the IME. Also from your trusted family doctor, get a quick description of the procedure - as this is a "normal" or "routine" procedure - this should show that it is low-risk and you (with the results of the pre-op tests) are expected to make a full recovery to assume normal functions. Also ask for a reference from your trusted doctor that he/she can be contacted directly if needed to answer questions related to the gallstones findings. Tell the IME physician that if needed - she can contact your doctor.

This is in case any of your IME tests show results "abnormal/borderline" - the physician has the findings you submitted from your pre-op tests as reference to explain/relate the results, has a ready reference available in your doctor, so to negate any perception/doubt and avoiding any additional medical tests or the dreaded "medical furtherance".

/..atb

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
ragluf said:
The keyphrase I see in your question is "after medicals".

I expect it will not result in delay - because the IME and the results have been taken, and during the IME, you disclose this condition and submit the results of the examinations done that led to these findings. These should provide explanations for any test results that may be considered borderline, if those tests relate to effects/symptoms of gallstones.

As an example: if during IME, it is found that the applicant has high WC count seen from blood tests - this is usually an indicator of infection. The physician may request additional tests to firmly identify what the findings show/indicate as a possible cause. If this is related to a disclosed condition (i.e. applicant has disclosed existing viral infection/recent flu) - then blank x-ray scans will corroborate this finding.

If the high WC + spots in the chest xray indicate possibility of respiratory disease (with possibility of TB) - then additional tests will be requested or a medical furtherance is issued. This delays the process (often adds weeks), as to get medical assessment completed - the medical tests need to be conclusive enough to make a decision on admissibility/inadmissibility.

Advise is is gather all the findings supporting the advice to go for surgery. This you may need to present to the physician performing the IME. Also from your trusted family doctor, get a quick description of the procedure - as this is a "normal" or "routine" procedure - this should show that it is low-risk and you (with the results of the pre-op tests) are expected to make a full recovery to assume normal functions. Also ask for a reference from your trusted doctor that he/she can be contacted directly if needed to answer questions related to the gallstones findings. Tell the IME physician that if needed - she can contact your doctor.

This is in case any of your IME tests show results "abnormal/borderline" - the physician has the findings you submitted from your pre-op tests as reference to explain/relate the results, has a ready reference available in your doctor, so to negate any perception/doubt and avoiding any additional medical tests or the dreaded "medical furtherance".

/..atb
You got it spot on ragluf.

The doctor told me that I will be under a waiting list, if lucky I can get a schedule by end of November or early December. Otherwise, next booking will be in January 2014. I have two hospital choices and the other hospital offered me a January slot, too.

Thank you so much for your well informed advise. This gives me the peace of mind and the confidence for the much awaited MR.

Cheeny Chot

Jul 19, 2013
Hi guys! It's been a while... How's everybody been? Congrats sa mga may visa na.

Anyways, I just want to ask about the RPRF. Last Nov. 6 (Wednesday), nagpamedical kaming mag anak sa IMO sa Makati. And since malapit lang ang RCBC Plaza from Trafalgar Bldg., we decided to drop off the check for our RPRF. When we got to the Basement of RCBC (yun kasi ang instructions for drop off payments), we were a little hesitant coz there was only a booth and nobody was around to acknowledge your transactions. Nung nagtanong kami sa reception sa may ground floor, they verified na ganun talaga walang tao sa Basement pero every morning may pumupunta daw dun to pick up the dropped off docs/checks, etc. So my husband decided to drop off our check anyway.

It's been more than a week since we dropped off our RPRF payment but we haven't heard from the visa office yet. How do they send their correspondences? And how long does it usually take?

Thanks guys and good day!

villa

Oct 18, 2013
@ Cheeny Chot

There's nothing to worry about.Your RPRF payment is safe and secure.You can ask the bank that issued the cheque if it's already encashed by CEM.

cardinal11

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
Nomination.....
19-12-2012 (LOA)
AOR Received.
12-06-2013 (CIO)
File Transfer...
18-04-2013 CIO-NS
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013 (submitted January 03,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport with visa on January 15, 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
rydots said:
Thank you po lahat sa mga nagpayo sa amin, may e-mail na po kaming natanggap, PPR na po kami, kaso I have to go directly to Canadian Embassy Manila for stamping on Dec 02, D2 po kami kc sa Singapore naka-reside. Ask ko lang po sana ulit tungkol sa mga requirements namin:
1. ok lang ho bang hindi yung principal applicant ang mag-submit ng mga documents (e.g. spouse) basta kasama sya sa application?
2. kapag personal appearance sa embassy for passport stamping, makukuha din ho ba kaagad yung passport on the same day?
3. yung airline booking certificate ho ba ay yung online booking/ itinerary? Paano if di pa kami naka-book, may alternative pa ba po (e.g. airline agency)?
4. ano pong airline ang the cheapest/reasonable flight going to Alberta, Ca.?

Our timeline sa paghihintay:
May 2012= na-receive ng CIC ang nomination namin from AINP
Sep 2012= 1st medical;
Jan 2013= start palang nilang prinocess
Feb 25, 2013= further medical;
Nov 5, 2013= medical ulit due to strike, kaya nag-expire
Nov 11, 2013= na-submit po ng clinic yung medical namin c/o DHL
Nov 14, 2013= may e-mail na po kami regarding for passport stamping scheduled on Dec 02.
Kailangan na po kaming lumapag sa Canada before 25 Feb 2014.

Maraming maraming salamat po. God bless us all!
As far as I know hindi sila nag entertain ng personal appearance for visa stamping they accepted only by courier as written in their email.
As I understand from your post, dapat kung nakareceived ka ng email since November 2 dapat ipa-deliver mo yung mga passport nyo within 30 days. Sa kaso ko na received ko yung PPR last Nov. 6 pero dahil sa situation namin dito sa saudi na kailangan ipa-renew ang Iqama ko, nag ask ako ng extension para maka submit ng passport and by the grace of God napagbigyan naman ako. So instead na Dec. 6 deadline naging Dec 20, 2013.