RE MED. 03-12-2012
Passport Req..
12-20-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 24 2012.Recieve May 02 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
Leila23 said:
HI GUYS ASK KO lang sana kung sino dto sa forum ang naka pag send ng RPRF or additional requiremnts sa CEM from Canada?
Kse parang majority ng applicants dto nasa Pinas eh. Gusto ko sana malaman kung w/c address ang gagamitin ko though sabi ni ragluf better use the VISA Section.....Level 6 RCBC... instead of the PO box.
hi ok Lang naman gamitin ang po box Kaya Lang Kung ipapadala mo sya thru mail regular mail Lang yun or snail mail medyo matagal Kung yung isang adddress naman ay courier address much better kasi you can track down the delivery Kung nareceive ba.depende po sa iyo yun Kung San ka convenient ang importante dumating ng maaga to avoid delays.I hope this helps.

palaka31

Apr 27, 2012
hi im new here...

ask ko lng po if ever na madetect sa medical na may syphillis ka... can it cause your visa get denied?

thanks

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rojamon27 said:
hi ok Lang naman gamitin ang po box Kaya Lang Kung ipapadala mo sya thru mail regular mail Lang yun or snail mail medyo matagal Kung yung isang adddress naman ay courier address much better kasi you can track down the delivery Kung nareceive ba.depende po sa iyo yun Kung San ka convenient ang importante dumating ng maaga to avoid delays.I hope this helps.
My reasoning with not using the PO Box, is I send letters and replies with tracking plus signature. I am assuming that at the the PO Box address, you will not be getting a signature as it is just a common maildrop for all replies sent to the PO Box address. With the VO office address, there will be someone there to receive it and sign the tracking receipt.

I do not want to assume any problems on transferring from PO Box at MCPO to CEM, so I send it direct to CEM. And I have a record of receipt plus the name of the person who signed for it. Quite OC, but then it gives me some measure of security. :) :)

/hope this helps...

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
palaka31 said:
hi im new here...

ask ko lng po if ever na madetect sa medical na may syphillis ka... can it cause your visa get denied?

thanks
for canada, yes. thats the reason why they get urine- for traces of drugs and traces of communicable disease

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
Congratulations!!!!....Good news! Well relax and try not to think too much about what is next - it will only aggravate the stress of you knowing your are on to the next step. Watch a movie (The Avengers is out now...:) :)). It all will come in due time.

thank you!! :)

just a question, did you provide a "return" canada post envelope when you sent you passport to manila? im planning to put another envelope (addressed to me) inside the package that ill be sending to manila so that my stamped passport can reach me faster. i dont know if that works?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayonnaise said:
thank you!! :)

just a question, did you provide a "return" canada post envelope when you sent you passport to manila? im planning to put another envelope (addressed to me) inside the package that ill be sending to manila so that my stamped passport can reach me faster. i dont know if that works?
Canadapost can do Xpresspost to the PH, but no return to Canada. Unfortunately, "return" works only within Canada and some limited service to the US. But outside these two countries, no "return" service. And CEM uses PhilPost to send docs internationally - so there is concern there.

You may want to try FEDEX - have not tried them personally, but in my inquiries, they can provide a service a return labels that you can affix to a document envelope that you also purchase from them, but you may need to open an account with them and provide credit card info for them to bill you for the cost of the return parcel. Not too sure if this service will also be available for international return parcels from the PH.

Another alternative - have you asked CEM if you can have the passports stamped at a VO much nearer to you (in the US perhaps?) - read in other forums that some of the applicants did that. It may be worth checking out?

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
Canadapost can do Xpresspost to the PH, but no return to Canada. Unfortunately, "return" works only within Canada and some limited service to the US. But outside these two countries, no "return" service. And CEM uses PhilPost to send docs internationally - so there is concern there.

You may want to try FEDEX - have not tried them personally, but in my inquiries, they can provide a service a return labels that you can affix to a document envelope that you also purchase from them, but you may need to open an account with them and provide credit card info for them to bill you for the cost of the return parcel. Not too sure if this service will also be available for international return parcels from the PH.

Another alternative - have you asked CEM if you can have the passports stamped at a VO much nearer to you (in the US perhaps?) - read in other forums that some of the applicants did that. It may be worth checking out?
Thank you. Yeh i had a feeling that the canadapost return envelope wouldnt work... the Fed-exing might be too complicated for me. haha.

Good tip about having my passport stamped at a VO near me. Ill call Manila on monday to ask about that! then ill let you know if that works too.

Leila23

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayonnaise said:
Thank you. Yeh i had a feeling that the canadapost return envelope wouldnt work... the Fed-exing might be too complicated for me. haha.

Good tip about having my passport stamped at a VO near me. Ill call Manila on monday to ask about that! then ill let you know if that works too.
Hi can I please have the number also in Manila, for future need, thanks.

Leila23

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
My reasoning with not using the PO Box, is I send letters and replies with tracking plus signature. I am assuming that at the the PO Box address, you will not be getting a signature as it is just a common maildrop for all replies sent to the PO Box address. With the VO office address, there will be someone there to receive it and sign the tracking receipt.

I do not want to assume any problems on transferring from PO Box at MCPO to CEM, so I send it direct to CEM. And I have a record of receipt plus the name of the person who signed for it. Quite OC, but then it gives me some measure of security. :) :)

/hope this helps...

Thanks again, we used Canapost Expresspost, 8 days daw andun na sya sa CEM.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
palaka31 said:
hi im new here...

thanks
They have vdrl to test for that and yeah you can get denied for that.

dindin

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with MPNP application
Med's Request
31-07-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014 and 19-12-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015 RECEIVED: 12-03-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015 :)
ATD.Aung Gyi said:
Hi there, I am the same with you . My application sent out by DHL on 9 Feb 2012 but till date we didnt hear anything yet from Manitoba immigration.

Pls share with us if you are receiving any letter from them. I will update if I receive any outcome too. Thanks!!
Surely will! Best of luck for us. :)

monstermon

Jul 21, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Nomination.....
03-13-2011
AOR Received.
07-22-2011
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
10-17-2011
Med's Done....
11-15-2011
Passport Req..
02-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
07-18-2012
Mayonnaise said:
hi monstermon,

are you already in canada or still in PI?

did they send you an email/ acknowldgment receipt of your medical results? ive had my medicals done last march 15 but i havent heard from ottowa nor manila since then.
PI pa rin, July pa kami pa canada.

I see in your other post that you CEM already received your medical results (ecas). Well good for you, malapit na yan.

Keep praying.

gooseman

Mar 14, 2012
Hi guys,

My wife and I just had our Medicals last April 30 sa St. Luke's. Sa hapon, malalaman mo na kung may additional tests pa na kailangan.
Ang case ko, sabi nung nurse, may abnormalities daw yung chest x-ray ko pero wala na daw additional test silang ire-request. Pano kaya yun, nag woworry ako baka yun yung reason baka madeny kami. :( Kasi naisip ko naman kung serious yung problem di ba dapat mag require sila ng further testing?

Last March, nag pa x-ray ako, wala naman problem dun sa result.

Any advice?

Phlcan

Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carldwayne said:
Hi everyone, im a newbie here. pajoin ako.

Im under MPNP-FS. CIO-NS received my application on January 27, 2012. Received AOR-CIO last Feb. 21, 2012. Now waiting for AOR-VO and MR. May worry nga lang ako, ang nailagay ko dun sa Immigration Office requested for processing application dun sa Form IMM0008 was CIO instead of CEM. I hope it wont affect the process and makareceived na ko ng AOR and MR.

Anybody here who knows about the "No Derogatory Record" certificate from OUMWA-DFA? kung acceptable ito sa CIC, I worked kasi sa Saudi Arabia for a year and balak ko na kumuha kahit hindi pa hinihingi.

God Bless and Good Luck to everyone!!!
Hi carldwayne,
I also need such certificate. Magkano ang fees for obtaining it? Gaano katagal para makakuha? Thanks.

monstermon

Jul 21, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Nomination.....
03-13-2011
AOR Received.
07-22-2011
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
10-17-2011
Med's Done....
11-15-2011
Passport Req..
02-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
07-18-2012
gooseman said:
Hi guys,

My wife and I just had our Medicals last April 30 sa St. Luke's. Sa hapon, malalaman mo na kung may additional tests pa na kailangan.
Ang case ko, sabi nung nurse, may abnormalities daw yung chest x-ray ko pero wala na daw additional test silang ire-request. Pano kaya yun, nag woworry ako baka yun yung reason baka madeny kami. :( Kasi naisip ko naman kung serious yung problem di ba dapat mag require sila ng further testing?

Last March, nag pa x-ray ako, wala naman problem dun sa result.

Any advice?
Hi gooseman, it is your right to ask if they told you na may ABNORMALITIES sa xray mo. And what is that supposed to be? Whether you're going to canada or not the concern here is your health. You should ask them if they (clinic) told you something that will cause you to worry about.