+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

jmarie.mendoza

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
hi all!! i hope you can help me..

RPRF AND MEDICAL REQUEST sent yesterday. i have a month to accomplish both. I'll have my medical tomorrow at IOM in makati.

PNP application was sent online. then upon approval i sent my documents to cio nova scotia sydney canada.

We are wondering where should we send the payment of RPRF. Is it via bank draft like we did before and to be sent again to nova scotia, or we can pay it online, or we'll be sending the payment here in canadian embassy??

we are bit confused with the instructions.

pls pls pls. hope anyone would care to help me. thanks!!!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe I already responded to your earlier post - see here: :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2306260#msg2306260

Nevertheless:
jmarie.mendoza said:
hi all!! i hope you can help me..

RPRF AND MEDICAL REQUEST sent yesterday. i have a month to accomplish both. I'll have my medical tomorrow at IOM in makati.

PNP application was sent online. then upon approval i sent my documents to cio nova scotia sydney canada.

We are wondering where should we send the payment of RPRF. Is it via bank draft like we did before and to be sent again to nova scotia, or we can pay it online, or we'll be sending the payment here in canadian embassy??

we are bit confused with the instructions.

pls pls pls. hope anyone would care to help me. thanks!!!
If you can post your timeline details we can help answer your queries better.

1. Where is your VO (visa office)? Kindly check your AOR or the letter where you had your Application File number issued - which Visa Office is your application file created? It should be shown in your AOR. See if you have the lines "a file has been created in this office with this file number" or to that effect.

Generally, all PNP applications are sent to be evaluated by CIO-NS for initial completion and admissibility checks. Afterwards, if the application has passed checks and is accepted, your application will be transferred to a Visa Office that will then continue processing of the application. You will be informed by CIO-NS at this point by a letter that includes your application fee receipt. Afterwards an AOR will be sent by the VO to the applicant - from this point on all correspondence and succeeding submissions will then be sent to the VO.

/all the best...

jmarie.mendoza

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
oh you did. sorry i didnt see it. :))

anyway, there's no indication from what visa office my application number created based from the aor. I received my AOR via email. (if im not mistaken aor is received after you have submmitted docs to cio, right?)

and medical and rprf are really requested the same time?

jmarie.mendoza

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
my medical and rprf request is sent by canadian embassy here in manila. so does it mean my visa office is in manila?? i really can't find in in the aor sent to me last april.. :((

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If this is sent by email, all official correspondence has the address of the VO in the heading. Check the heading (address) in the body of your emails on what address is listed there. You may be looking to see a particular sentence or word literaly saying "your Visa Office is CEM or....". This is not the way to understand the AOR.

There are two ways you can determine your VO from the correspondence sent to you:
1. Heading at the top of the emails sent to you. In your AOR you should see the heading at the start of the letter at the top. Check the address listed there. And in the initial sentences of your AOR, you should see the words: "We have created a file with the application...".

The address on the heading will show you the VO processing your file, and the sentence I referred to you above confirms your file is located at the VO.

All correspondence will be sent and documents will submitted to this VO where your file is located and is being processed.

2. Email address from where the correspondence was sent - check the email address as the initial string/username field will show where this email was sent.

If your subsequent requests/correspondences are sent from CEM, then most likely your VO is CEM and all submissions will be sent to CEM. IF this is the case with your MR (check the heading in the letter) and your RPRF request, then your VO is CEM. If this is the case, refer to my earlier reply - the payment instructions are listed in the country-specific webpage for CEM.

/all the best...

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
interested said:
just checked our e cas - IN PROCESS na - We started processing your application on May 27, 2013.

Kaka excite kapag may progress!!! ;D
Wow that's so nice to know interested.
Congrats! PPR is coming your way...
Sana kami din. hehehe...

interested

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW Pilot Backlog Reduction Program / BC PNP
Nomination.....
26-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
Med's Request
19-03-2013
Med's Done....
09-04-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
ragluf said:
It is moving....only not in the pace which is desired :(. A little bit of patience more....:)

Congratulations! Any news is good news!
Thank you ragluf! yes, we've waited years for this, a few more months wont hurt.... all will be given in His perfect time ;)

interested

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW Pilot Backlog Reduction Program / BC PNP
Nomination.....
26-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
Med's Request
19-03-2013
Med's Done....
09-04-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
nantzlei said:
Wow that's so nice to know interested.
Congrats! PPR is coming your way...
Sana kami din. hehehe...
Thank you, nantzlei! every little update is important to us, nothing is trivial kung gustong gusto mo na talaga matapos ang lahat. sana nga matapos na tayo soon! PPR on its way, baka na traffic lang ;)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmarie.mendoza said:
and medical and rprf are really requested the same time?
Nice to know you sorted it out. To answer this query - not always is MR and RPRF requested at the same time, but it is becoming common nowadays. If you do not have any history of having resided in any other country (greater than 6mos.) well then police clearance certificates will only be from the PH (NBI). And if you have submitted this (NBI) already, nothing else remains to be requested to complete their checks for criminality/security. That would perhaps explain why at this early in the process, RPRF is requested.

/all the best and good luck....

katz28

May 29, 2012
Question:

Gaano katagal ba bago mag-encash si CEM ng RPRF? I submitted the cheque last April 30, until now di pa na-eencash sabi ng bank.

DingdongAmandy

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
November 2012
Passport Req..
March 11, 2013, PP received by CEM March 19
VISA ISSUED...
April 10
LANDED..........
coming soon at your favorite cinemas
Did you email them about your RPRF?

ninonhet

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katz28 said:
Question:

Gaano katagal ba bago mag-encash si CEM ng RPRF? I submitted the cheque last April 30, until now di pa na-eencash sabi ng bank.
hi katz28,

on my case po, na encash po yung RPRF payment ko after a month and one day. pinadala ko 25th of march, na encash sya ng CEM 26th on april.

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
March 14, 2013 and CEM received it on March 28, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Hi guys,

CEM has just emailed me about sending PCCs again. Is this normal? I've already sent them the original ones.

Another issue is that they are requesting me to send an NBI certificate with my father's name as my middle name. All my documents have my mother's maiden name as my middle name.

My birth certificate indicates a change has been made by legally and such note is located on the upper right of my birth certificate. Do you think they missed it?

I need your input guys. Thank you!