+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

stevsx

Jan 13, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi. Congrats on your LOA. You can print your name and complete address on a bond paper, approximately 4 in x 6 in, and put double sided tape at the back, or you can also use printable sticker labels if you want. Provide two of these.

Regarding the IMM 5669, put your middle name in the 3rd box.

Good luck!
Thanks carl zeiss. By the way when you say provide 2 labels with my name and address, I'll be placing one on the upper left outside the envelope and where will I place the other one? Or you mean to say is that, the other label would be for the address of cio? Appreciate it if anyone could answer too. Thanks and God bless.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stevsx said:
Thanks carl zeiss. By the way when you say provide 2 labels with my name and address, I'll be placing one on the upper left outside the envelope and where will I place the other one? Or you mean to say is that, the other label would be for the address of cio? Appreciate it if anyone could answer too. Thanks and God bless.
The two self-addressed labels are to be included with your application. It is intended to be used if there are any correspondence to be sent to you from either CIO or from the VO where your file was transferred and is being processed. Include them along with the other docs in your application. As per the checklist -2 labels should be inside the envelope.

The mailing address at the outside of your envelope can be just written in pen/marker. If you have a 3rd or you have additional sticker-type mailing address label that you can spare - you can use them also for your address at the outside of the envelope.

/hope this helps...

rylai crestfall

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Nomination.....
july 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2012
audss17 said:
Hi!Sa subject po ng AOR-CEM after ng EP00000000
Ung naka lagay na letters sa loob ng ( )...
hi..binasa ko po ulit yung AOR-CEM ko, walang ( )..hay, sinu kaya vo ko? yung meron po dun sa AOR ko are yung file number na walang kasunod na ( ), saka po yung UCI ko at contact info..i received it via snail mail..mag-3 weeks na po yung PP nyan and still no signs of DM.. wait wait wait in God's time..but with things going in my app, mabagal..ehehe

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rylai crestfall said:
hi..binasa ko po ulit yung AOR-CEM ko, walang ( )..hay, sinu kaya vo ko? yung meron po dun sa AOR ko are yung file number na walang kasunod na ( ), saka po yung UCI ko at contact info..i received it via snail mail..mag-3 weeks na po yung PP nyan and still no signs of DM.. wait wait wait in God's time..but with things going in my app, mabagal..ehehe
Hmmm it should still be fine at this point - it took 5 weeks in my case from PPR to DM. :). You may have updates within these coming 2 weeks. Keep your spirits up!

As for the VO, IMHO, I don't think you have to worry much. In my case the three letters after the () in the subject line of my 'AOR' from CEM do not show up in my GCMS notes. If it was a VO or a designated VO identifier, I would expect it will show up. But all I see in the processing flow in my GCMS notes are designations of this format: AB12345 (two letters + five numbers)

Example:
Application Assignment:
Assigned to: MM02930
Assigned by: MC02925

And MC02925 has been appearing most in my GCMS notes, either as Updated by:, Sent by:, and Created by: in each stage of the application processing. I would surmise this is a designation/identifier of the VO handling my application.

/ :)

killouie

May 12, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Nomination.....
05-03-2012 (Extended Nomination)
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
-N/A-
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Request
28-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-09-2012
Interview........
-N/A-
Passport Req..
17-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
msmckulit_09 said:
Hi Application received kami May 22, and no changes yet sa ecas.. are you also under AINP?
SINP po ako. According sa mga nababasa ko sa forums minsan delayed po ang update sa eCas.

nakabayad knba RPRF? base kasi sa experience ko same day kasi yung Medical Received and Encashment nung Manager's Check na na-issue for CEM.

Kapag nag-encash sila it means na umuusad yung Application, tapos after a month dumating na yung PPR ko thru email.

MACanada

Oct 19, 2012
Hello sa lahat. :)

Tanong ko lang guys. OK LANG BANG MAG INFORM SA CEM NA PINADALA KO NA YUNG RPRF PAYMENT TSAKA KUNG KAILAN YUNG MEDICAL NA DARATING SA KANILA ANG NILAGAY KO KASE SA E-MAIL 2-3 WEEKS BAGO I FORWARD SA KANILA.?

WORRIED LANG AKO KASE BAKA MAINIS SILA PERO FIRST E-MAIL KO PA LANG NAMAN SA KANILA ITO.

TSAKA YUNG E-CAS DI MA ACCESS NG BROWSER KO NGAYON. :(

freny

Mar 17, 2012
hello po! ask ko lang sana if anyone knows d email address of cio nova scotia? under mpnp po kmi docs sent to cio august30'12 havent heard anything from them my worry is the email yhat is indicated in our application form got virus not in use until now i want to inform him to chabge the email add or sent it thru post mail to us if possible? pls help if anyone here knows cio email add? the one in there website ive tried it but error it says its not allowed to send email...thanks guys!

rylai crestfall

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Nomination.....
july 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2012
ragluf said:
Hmmm it should still be fine at this point - it took 5 weeks in my case from PPR to DM. :). You may have updates within these coming 2 weeks. Keep your spirits up!

As for the VO, IMHO, I don't think you have to worry much. In my case the three letters after the () in the subject line of my 'AOR' from CEM do not show up in my GCMS notes. If it was a VO or a designated VO identifier, I would expect it will show up. But all I see in the processing flow in my GCMS notes are designations of this format: AB12345 (two letters + five numbers)

Example:
Application Assignment:
Assigned to: MM02930
Assigned by: MC02925

And MC02925 has been appearing most in my GCMS notes, either as Updated by:, Sent by:, and Created by: in each stage of the application processing. I would surmise this is a designation/identifier of the VO handling my application.

/ :)
thanks for the info. i'm just curious about the difference in processing times between VOs...but there's nothing more to do but pray and wait, right. it's not that i can change the vo handling my papers.
i just pray they won't take 90 days to return my PP, because my visa will expire on March 2013..90 days will be too close to visa's expiry... ??? ???

nursedinako

Aug 9, 2012
Hello everyone.I am new here,i'd like to know what are the requiremnts to be eligible for pnp program for Alberta.I am a nurse and my husband is an Engr.I think Alberta has lots of job opprtunities for engrs at the same time for nurses. I had my ielts but it didnt turn out so well.I only got 5.5 band score,however i am not in a hurry to work as a nurse,i can take jobs like health care assistant or even lower classification of jobs what\s important is we can land canada asap with my family. I am looking for Alberta since my husband is an engr. Do you think my band score is okay for this program?I am the main applicant.Please i need your advise.Thank u

negrabandida

Aug 29, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy in Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2009
Doc's Request.
02/2010
Nomination.....
10/2011
AOR Received.
29/07/2012
Med's Request
07/09/2012
Med's Done....
19/09/2012
Passport Req..
01/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/12/2012
nursedinako said:
Hello everyone.I am new here,i'd like to know what are the requiremnts to be eligible for pnp program for Alberta.I am a nurse and my husband is an Engr.I think Alberta has lots of job opprtunities for engrs at the same time for nurses. I had my ielts but it didnt turn out so well.I only got 5.5 band score,however i am not in a hurry to work as a nurse,i can take jobs like health care assistant or even lower classification of jobs what\s important is we can land canada asap with my family. I am looking for Alberta since my husband is an engr. Do you think my band score is okay for this program?I am the main applicant.Please i need your advise.Thank u
as far as i know, 5.5 band score for provincial nominee is ok. a friend of mine had same band score or lower pero ok lang kasi nga under AINP, not unless there is a new rule re ielts.

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
carl zeiss said:
Congrats Rak!

Happy Waiting, and waiting, and waiting......

:D
Congrats Rak!

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012 : CIO-NS Recv by D. MacNeil
Nomination.....
19-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
07-01-2013 (CC Charged - 05-Dec-2012)
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013 ; eCAS Medical Received 14-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-02-2013 ; PP sent : 06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
hi guys!
magandang araw!
i just got nominated by Opportunities Ontario and in the process of filling-up required documents.
Sensya na, im not sure kung nasagot na ito..medyo mahaba na yung thread to read all of them :)
tanong ko lang kung ano ba nilagay nyo as National ID?
maraming salamat!

nursedinako

Aug 9, 2012
@negrabandida--Thank you for the quick reply.Really,5.5 is okay..hmm i don't know much about PNP program.Could you give me important info about this. I am searching for any ways to go to canada but with my family. I am not in a hustily though because i am planning to increase my work experience pa here naman sa Pinas.Could you please give me some insights how to start with the application,the reqts and all or any links for me to read. My husband is very much interested when i told him this program..To all who will give info tia!!!!

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
pareyles said:
hi guys!
magandang araw!
i just got nominated by Opportunities Ontario and in the process of filling-up required documents.
Sensya na, im not sure kung nasagot na ito..medyo mahaba na yung thread to read all of them :)
tanong ko lang kung ano ba nilagay nyo as National ID?
maraming salamat!
Just leave it blank if you don't have one. If you are a resident of the Phils. then you don't have a National Identity Document.

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012 : CIO-NS Recv by D. MacNeil
Nomination.....
19-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program